Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Master
Problem Solving Spread

I tried this problem solving spread if anyone wants to give it a whirl.

I tried to put a photo in of the spread, but it exceeded the size limit (how I have no idea, it's just a picture of a handwritten spread!). Anyway, I couldn't work out how to reduce the size so the positions are listed below:

1 2......................3 4

1. What do I want to happen?
Queen of Cups reversed. I want the emotional roller coaster rider to stop.

2. What don't I want to happen?
Judgement reversed. I don't want to have to move and start again from scratch.

3. What's the worst thing that could happen?
5 of Pentacles. I could end up lacking the basic things I need and want.

4. What's the best thing that could happen?
The Chariot. I could end up taking the reins, moving forward in the right direction with purpose.

5. How many possible ways are there to approach this problem?
2 of Wands. Hahaha. Yes, there are two ways.

6. If I had endless resources, how would I solve the problem?
7 of Pentacles. I'd invest and watch it grow.

7. If I had all the time in the world, how would I solve this Problem.
The Empress reversed. I wouldn't do anything. I'd have all I need and would sit back and be somewhat excessively luxurious, purely focusing on myself.

8. What is the answer I seek? The Hermit.
Take my time, doing some reflection and soul searching and keep searching.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Master

1. What do I want to happen?
9 of Pentacles - though we could say this is wanting financial stability and success, what I'm feeling here is closeness - people really close to me, and knowing there are lots of people who love me around, meaning I would never feel lonely and feel a strong abundance of social support.

2. What don't I want to happen?
The Hierophant - being told there is an alternate view of "how things should be"! (I'm basically giving up the career I've built here to move closer to social support). Screw conventional adulting - home is where your crew are.

3. What's the worst thing that could happen?
6 of Cups reversed - I spend too much time having a good time and not getting any work done.

4. What's the best thing that could happen?
King of Pentacles reversed. Interesting - building up all this "stuff", getting almost everything I want, and then looking over and deciding that I STILL want more. I'm wondering here if I move back home, get all my social support... and then decide I want to build my professional empire too. Grass is always greener on the other side, yo! Clarifiers: 10 of Swords + 8 of Pentacles. I still think I'd need to move to get the level and quality of social support I hunger for.

5. How many possible ways are there to approach this problem?
Fool reversed. Only one - I just gotta leap.

6. If I had endless resources, how would I solve the problem?
Prince of Pentacles - I'd go forth and play, travel lots, and engage in lots of activities with my friends/engage in lots of group activities where I could meet new people.

7. If I had all the time in the world, how would I solve this Problem.
Prince of Swords rev. I would probably backtrack and unravel all the problem patterns of behaviour - feeling isolated isn't a short-term new problem, it's been there for ages. Doing something that took up my every waking hour, hanging around super high-achievers who did little other than study and work really hard. What I should have done was work harder to find some sort of study-life (and then work-life) balance that involved being around NORMAL people - not fellow students, not fellow coworkers. Doing more group activities. I didn't "fill my cup enough". Obviously the cup hit critical point, forcing me to act - but at this 'later' stage my options are limited.

8. What is the answer I seek?
The Sun. It's time to very seriously fill the cup, get back to my sparkly self. Do all those group activities, go out for all those fun experiences. Have FUN :)