Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Knower

Venus & Saturn aspects

My ascendant is Capricorn (Scorpro sun sign) with Venus in my 1st house. My 7th house is Cancer, with Saturn. In opposition to Venus. Unsurprisingly i have low self-esteem and a non-existent love life. Any insights (or sympathy) are appreciated.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:27 AM
crimsonuniverse

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
My ascendant is Capricorn (Scorpro sun sign) with Venus in my 1st house. My 7th house is Cancer, with Saturn. In opposition to Venus. Unsurprisingly i have low self-esteem and a non-existent love life. Any insights (or sympathy) are appreciated.

Awww Not easy! But no sympathy here.. only empathy. :)

From what you said, (and forgive me, but I just felt) that self love is what seems to be indicated. Is your Sun then in your 11th house? If yes, then that, coupled with Venus/Saturn opposition indicates nurturing self... self love is on the ajenda. Whether one learns that alone of through another. Although it seems that if your Sun IS in your 11th house, then maybe this plays out for you through friends?

Sending you another big HUG!

If it's any consolation to you.. I square myself... lol. My Sun squares my Moon and my Saturn is in the same sign as my Sun. Ugh! Not very easy.

I think most of us have difficulties in our charts. It's for our own growth, even though it's not fun... it is what it is. We can focus on our strengths and use those to help ourselves.

Just my 2 cents. :)
Old 06-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Knower

Nope you're right...self-love has always been a hurdle. My sun is in the 11th house and friends have def. been helpful.
Old 27-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Master
Self-love attracts love
Old 29-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Celeste

But on the positive, love is a responsibility for you, which is very enduring for the person who is lucky to get you. And once you marry, Saturn in the 7th is not prone to divorce. And you are a go getter. A leader, the head of the family. You are a professional, with that Capricorn ascendant. Depending on the degree, you may have just have been going through life changing aspects (last couple years) that will be getting rid of what is not necessary anymore, only to give you a new beginning. Hope this helps. We look at the stars to be of help, but you can change the negative. You know what you have to deal with, so you can transcend it.
Old 29-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Knower

Thank you Celeste. :-)
Old 08-05-2015, 11:04 PM
crimsonuniverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
Nope you're right...self-love has always been a hurdle. My sun is in the 11th house and friends have def. been helpful.

With your Sun in the 11th house... 11th house friends are those that are drawn to you, not those that you seek out, as I'm sure you know. So... I'm thinking then if you open yourself up to those people who are drawn to you for friendship, than it's those friends who are being sent to you to help you with that. That's how I would read it. Wishing you all the best and remember that we are all unique... there is only one of each of us and we are special and wonderful and very beloved!
Old 14-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Experiencer

Aww, you must be very beautiful, venus in the first house =beauty!! Capricorn risings, have to work hard for EVERYTHING!!! Their whole motto is to work especially hard at everything!! Nothing comes easy for caps. Wherever saturn is in your birth chart shows where you will have to work EXTRA hard at things. That maybe come easier to other people. Saturn in the 7th means that the love front could be restricted in someway or that extra hard efforts have to be made in love. Have no fear though! My mother has saturn in her 7th house,she got married at age 22. Saturn in the 7th could play out in numerous ways. For my mom it plays out that before she met my dad (her husband to to this day) she had a lot of karmic relationships she had to go through. Saturn is the planet for karma. Another way it played out for my mom was that because she got married and had kids so young her and my dad couldn't do all the nice fun things married couples do such as a big wedding, honeymoons, a trip to Europe etc. so the nice married couple things were her saturn's restrictens for her. But now they are getting all of what saturn restricted right now!! Also my mom and dad have been married for 28 years. So when you do find the right one you will be in it for life!!! Saturn is so committed!!! Also because your venus is in cap long term relationships are your thing!!!
You may have not had it easy finding a partner but I promise tou when you do it'll be for the long haul!!! So don't you were and like my mom, it just meabs mean you won't marry til an older age it just means there will be either karma, restrictens or hard work within your relationship!

But you will find love!!! I promise!! I can assure you that you'll never get divorced lol!