Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I was taught that they are, "A Worker in the Christ Light."
I do not believe in traditional Christian doctrine, but I'm a psychic/medium whom wants to actually donate time/help authorities such as police as well as maybe be a pro consistently.

No, religion has nothing to do with being a light worker and what you want to do may or may not have anything to do with being a light worker. Have you found a police department or person who would work with you? That seems like a difficult endeavor but I have heard of police who do work with psychics. Blessings on your journey.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:02 AM
Seeker

Googling it says "A lightworker is a special person with almost psychic ability to intuit what other people are thinking, feeling, or need in order to heal." so per definition it doesnt say a religious person. But there are lightworkers everywhere in the world, its a bit ego structure to even start anointing oneself as a great lightworker. Were all connected and have these powers, some more some less realised. Often the best lightworkers would be those not religious caus religious people have put belief in one personal truth denying and often dismissing the entire truth. History shows this very well
Old 28-02-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
Some are Christians and some are not. What constitutes a Christian is another story. If a person is working in the true light, that is all that is needed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Administrator
Light workers in my opinion are people makes no difference what religion they follow, who work for the good of mankind

Namaste
Old 28-02-2020, 12:30 PM
I don't know many Lightworkers that are strictly Christian, per se - more advanced, thus, open to all beliefs;
seeing the common thread in all, so Christian, Sikh, Hindu, Jew, Buddhist, etc., not limiting themselves or their work
to cultures.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer373
... its a bit ego structure to even start anointing oneself as a great lightworker.
I have a diff perspective - and 'anointing oneself'?
When a person knows and accepts who they are, that has nothing to do with ego;
often it has to do with humility accepting the gift they never asked for.

But, others often look at their confidence from the outside-looking-in as arrogant or egotistical. Not so.
Can a couple have an issue with their ego getting ahead of them, sure...if they have a gift it doesn't lessen the result.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2020, 10:11 AM
Seeker

Im sorry<3

I see maby I wrote it abit aggressive, i just ment to say that we are all light workers even those who dont call themselves one.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't know many Lightworkers that are strictly Christian, per se - more advanced, thus, open to all beliefs;
seeing the common thread in all, so Christian, Sikh, Hindu, Jew, Buddhist, etc., not limiting themselves or their work
to cultures.
Right, I think the key attitude is that service is really to the Divine in whatever form or name...as you say "the common thread".

~ J
Old 01-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Right, I think the key attitude is that service is really to the Divine in whatever form or name...as you say "the common thread".

~ J
Well said :)
Old 02-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Master
Jesus / Christ came in to bring the Christ light to Earth as at the time the vibration was extremely low and something was needed to get us out of that.
I've once read that after the fall of Atlantis we weren't at 3D but we'd fallen so low we were at 2D. Mankind was in bad shape.
Working to hold that Christ light, like Jesus, is what Christianity is based up but it took on its own agenda, the religion. It is not open, it is fear-based. As such not bringer of Christ light, which is a very high vibration, nor Lightworkers.
Religious people tend to hold limited beliefs in the name of God, and if you don't obey, oh lordy!!! God isn't about limited beliefs and fear.

Being a Lightworker has nothing to do with religion. It's about holding a specific vibration and having a task to spread that on Earth. In a loving way, by being the Light.