Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 05-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Seeker

Spirit Voice Box iPhone/Android App

Hi guys,

I see that there are several apps available for iPhone/Android phone/tablet that make it possible to communicate with spirits. Is anyone here tried them? Any good?

So far, one of the best tools is P-SB7 voice box for doing that. I know that phone apps are way cheaper, but is it worth it at all?
Old 07-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Farallon

The mediums I have talked to have told me to stay away from these, as they are another form of a Ouija board.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator
I find that interesting farallon...nothing like a Ouija board in my opinion.It can be fun and makes you think wow. Do what you feel necessary to protect yourself.Start out slow. Do it during day when you won't scare yourself. Keep it general. You can research the app before you down load.
I have a few apps typically when I feel or hear or see I will turn on my apps just to see if it is picked up. But you can communicate without a app. anyone can.
If you are thinking of using a app I can recommend a couple for you. It uses a lot of battery and data.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Seeker

Hi Teal,
Thank you for your advice. I'll try it in the daytime.
Now, what are the best apps out there known to you?
So far, it seems that EHOVOX System 2.3 sounds good. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal
I find that interesting farallon...nothing like a Ouija board in my opinion.It can be fun and makes you think wow. Do what you feel necessary to protect yourself.Start out slow. Do it during day when you won't scare yourself. Keep it general. You can research the app before you down load.
I have a few apps typically when I feel or hear or see I will turn on my apps just to see if it is picked up. But you can communicate without a app. anyone can.
If you are thinking of using a app I can recommend a couple for you. It uses a lot of battery and data.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Knower

My best advice for the phone apps is try the free ones first, see if you like them or not. I have a few apps on my tablet, but I don't really use them since I've probably spent over $2000 on different types of equipment for investigating with. I need to get my monies worth out of them!

For the Spirit Box / Ouija Board comparison. I've heard the debate that they are the same thing and that they or not. IMHO, anything you use to communicate with Spirits is of the same camp. A different means to fufilling the same objective: contact.

Though I don't necessairly agree that using a Ouija board is akin to opening a portal into a dark place. That's more the intent of the person using the board, or any device for that matter. I agree 100% with what Teal said regarding its use.

Bottome line, if you feel uncomfortable taking part in any type of paranormal communication, then its best you don't do it until you're ready.
Old 26-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Joe51563

I downloaded the Echovox for iPhone app and the very first recording I got was a distant male voice saying "help me some one".
Old 03-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Has anyone tried Ghost Radar? I just downloaded the free version out of curiosity yesterday. But lots of people say it's only for entertainment, some says it's real, some says there's some truth to it, some compare to an ouija board. I'm not really sure what to think.
When I first started the app it got me some words and a weak signal. (App FAQ says when you first start it may get random things and that's up to us to decide if the answers we got are real or not) Then I placed my Ipod on bed and two more stronger signals on radar. And I thought "that's it, it was the bump, that vibration made these signals appeared". Tried again to bump it, nothing at all. So it went pretty dead after that.
Then some signals again, some words, once I got a name and started trying to talk to it the app went crazy with so many words and signals. So it got me wondering if the app is more responsive when it capture our voices on the mic. Maybe that's the trick?
Someone mentioned that it probably get info from our data/history on mobile device to pick the random words. But all the words I got had nothing to do with any of stuff I have on my Ipod. Still it doesn't mean that they couldn't just program some sequences of words that may have some meaning on purpose.
So, what do you guys think about it? Just a toy? They say the app doesn't have any way to do what it claims but what about an ouija board? It doesn't have any technology on it, nothing... and some people believe it.
(I've never tried one except a similar game where we used a compass for drafting and we would write the letters in a circle around it, I'm pretty sure each of my friends messed up with the responses - we were just teenagers)
Old 20-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Experiencer
At the end of the day, it is an application using the same APIs and software frameworks that Candy Crush or Checkers is using. I would not consider it anything more than a marketing gimmick

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 29-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator
I personally like ghost radar and spirit vox and echo vox. Anything by big beard.
But have fun try the free versions first. See what suits you and may work for you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Old 20-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Knower
I downloaded the T1 Ghost Box app for Android. So far all I'm hearing is random generated words that seem to be french or something. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the best out of this app?