Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-10-2010, 09:49 AM
SpiritStarFly1

experiencing mixed emotions...

I wonder if we all feel these mixed emotions? I am so changeable recently. I'm not sure if this guy is a soul mate or tf, but I am going through a wide range of emotions that just add confusion.

One minute I can feel like a big sister, protective over her little brother (there is only a month between us). Another minute I can just want to spend time with him as a friend, having a proper giggle and friendly mess about. Another minute he infuriates me with his attitude (which can be a bit pompous at times). Another minute he will make me cringe (he tells awful jokes and I have heard them all over and over again). Another minute I will feel heat and desire and just want him sexually. Throughout it all, I know that I love him.

How about you?

I think in this he is here to teach me to experience emotion. Ironically I did shut myself down emotionally through guilt of feeling stuff for him (I am married), and entered a depressive episode earlier this year through supressing these feelings.

*sigh*
Old 27-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1
I wonder if we all feel these mixed emotions? I am so changeable recently. I'm not sure if this guy is a soul mate or tf, but I am going through a wide range of emotions that just add confusion.

One minute I can feel like a big sister, protective over her little brother (there is only a month between us). Another minute I can just want to spend time with him as a friend, having a proper giggle and friendly mess about. Another minute he infuriates me with his attitude (which can be a bit pompous at times). Another minute he will make me cringe (he tells awful jokes and I have heard them all over and over again). Another minute I will feel heat and desire and just want him sexually. Throughout it all, I know that I love him.

How about you?

I think in this he is here to teach me to experience emotion. Ironically I did shut myself down emotionally through guilt of feeling stuff for him (I am married), and entered a depressive episode earlier this year through supressing these feelings.

*sigh*

aww bless u , i too have a protective instinct with my tf , i worry about him endlessely as he is very depressed and has been thro so much hurt that i just wnat to wrap him up n shield him from all the bad .(this comes from my need to be treated the same) as they are a reflection remember , i think its normal to go thro all these emotions , i had shurt down myself too , but tf bought all mine back up to the surface it was like sumhow he got under my skin , i have always been in control of my feelings with men but with my twin i wasnt n i hated this , i found i was alot more expressive , even when he was so horrible , (he is a runner ) i would get defesnive back lashing out but then in my calm moments i would feel so very ashamed and began to realise that how can we hurt sumone we declare to love? this taught me about my own relationship because i was in a very controlling one which at times was abusive , so i then thought hang on if my partner loved me then he would not want to hurt me like this , this is what my twin made me realise , i even began to use music as a way to espress how i felt , i can only use music now that relates to me else it is liek i cannot hear it , i think twins bring out all the emotion we are capable of , from love to anger , cos even form the anger that shows there is to be love present but is always hidden by a fear

if u believe he is here to teach u about emotion then u trust that sweetheart because i know mine did along with everything else he taught me xxxxxx (((((hugs)))))))

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1

How about you?

*sigh*

That is EXACTLY what I am going through myself. He is my best friend, my brother, my lover, my child, my parent. All of it at once, and sometimes something more than the other on different times. And on the other hand, when the time is right, he can irritate the hell out of me and be my worst nemesis. It's because they know both exactly how to comfort us, excite us AND how to push our buttons. And we theirs.

I felt guilt too, and I still do a little, because he is so much older than me. He feels it too, and I made him promise he'll try to let go as well, because it was depressing both of us and creating a "spiritual block". I have a compulsive need to be super open with him, so while it heats up the bad sitation even worse, it also enables us to always work out our arguments. We have this automatic forgiveness thing, and we can go back to being lovey-dovey minutes after a fight.

Anima
Old 27-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Knower
I have mixed emotions about twin as well, but at the basis is pure love, no matter what.

I feel insanely protective of twin too. :) It's almost like I want to put him in this little cocoon so nothing can ever hurt him because I can feel it when he's in pain...I just hate seeing him upset in any form.

In the past two years, I've felt more than I ever thought I was capable of and I see that as a positive thing.