Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2010, 08:56 PM
autumnrose

wondering about tf and soulmates

I'm just wondering are all twin flames and soul mate connections so hard? Twin flames is a whole new concept to me and im just trying to understand. Can't someone just meet their tf and be with them, happily? :)
Old 26-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Master
wish it was that simple , for me anyway lol xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-10-2010, 01:30 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Soul connections are hard but twin flame connections are way harder. Some find that they are more harmonious than others but that doesn't mean that they won't encounter obstacles along the way.
Old 27-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder

I want to run. I am in contact with him all the time and *I* want to RUN! I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna be patient, I don't wanna be content. Cut the connection PUH-LEASE!!!!!

Wait for it....wait for it...........

I love him. Of course I'll wait for him. Patience? Sign me up. *whisper* please don't cut the connection.

I'm bipolar in this TF relationship. Apparently. Am I making it harder than it has to be? Probably. My mind/mouth doesn't know when to hushhhh because my heart is too busy making sense of it all. But it never makes sense. It is the most illogical, unconventional, mesmerizing, unbelievable, fierce love ever. And I have not a clue how to behave with it.

And I think I'm selfish to which he said I was not. But, if he only knew how selfish I really want to be. My turn, right? No...not yet.

Love, patience, understanding, acceptance. Not with THIS, with myself. That's the hardest part. Maybe when I learn that then we can be together. Until then, I am learning that usually our conflict does not lie within each other but that of the outside world. REALITY. And until we resolve that...well...cycle on.

Last edited by alleigh : 27-10-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Old 27-10-2010, 06:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh
I want to run. I am in contact with him all the time and *I* want to RUN! I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna be patient, I don't wanna be content. Cut the connection PUH-LEASE!!!!!

Wait for it....wait for it...........

I love him. Of course I'll wait for him. Patience? Sign me up. *whisper* please don't cut the connection.

I'm bipolar in this TF relationship. Apparently. Am I making it harder than it has to be? Probably. My mind/mouth doesn't know when to hushhhh because my heart is too busy making sense of it all. But it never makes sense. It is the most illogical, unconventional, mesmerizing, unbelievable, fierce love ever. And I have not a clue how to behave with it.

And I think I'm selfish to which he said I was not. But, if he only knew how selfish I really want to be. My turn, right? No...not yet.

Love, patience, understanding, acceptance. Not with THIS, with myself. That's the hardest part. Maybe when I learn that then we can be together. Until then, I am learning that usually our conflict does not lie within each other but that of the outside world. REALITY. And until we resolve that...well...cycle on.

Alleigh, you rock. That whole post... describes my connection with my TF perfectly.
Old 27-10-2010, 06:43 AM
Master
I believe too many label their relationships TF and then try to live up to that expectation, what I have been seeing on SF sounds more like torture, if this is what the so called TF is, then I would run for the hills lol.
Old 27-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I believe too many label their relationships TF and then try to live up to that expectation, what I have been seeing on SF sounds more like torture, if this is what the so called TF is, then I would run for the hills lol.

When I first started experiencing this, I had no idea about soul connections, so it's more like the definitions I found online are living up to me! Haha.
I personally don't care much for the labels and use them out of convinience, for sharing stories and for understanding. Sometimes out of curiousity, too.
But yeah, sometimes hard things are neccessary to push you to change and grow. But this connection isn't simple suffering, no way, it is also the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced.

Anima
Old 27-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Master
Yea but an't all relationship like that, where's the difference ?????
Old 27-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yea but an't all relationship like that, where's the difference ?????

True, but it just IS different. At least the love I experienced with him through our connection... Hard to put it into words, but when your very soul is in it, it is so much more powerful than anything you've ever felt with anyone else. Hence the pain is, too, and growth. It is worth it, unlike many other relationships were you suffer for someone who may not even appreciate you, and that may bring you growth, but not neccessarily such peace, insight, and spiritual awareness. In soul connection, no matter how hard it gets, and no matter what your destiny is, you share quiet understanding and forgiveness.
All hail to "normal" relationships that are similar, but in my experience, as limited as it is by my age, most of them don't come close to it. Just ask other people on this forum.

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 27-10-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
True, but it just IS different. At least the love I experienced with him through our connection... Hard to put it into words, but when your very soul is in it, it is so much more powerful than anything you've ever felt with anyone else. Hence the pain is, too, and growth. It is worth it, unlike many other relationships were you suffer for someone who may not even appreciate you, and that may bring you growth, but not neccessarily such peace, insight, and spiritual awareness. In soul connection, no matter how hard it gets, and no matter what your destiny is, you share quiet understanding and forgiveness.
All hail to "normal" relationships that are similar, but in my experience, as limited as it is by my age, most of them don't come close to it. Just ask other people on this forum.

Anima
It just sounds like to me that you are putting yourself above others. thinking you have something that they don't, and as you said its your experience, so you don't really know how others experience their love at all, do you. With kindness