Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
oh yes i get this all the time , mostly tho i see 22.22 which is 11.11 doubeld , its also a master number .
I wonder why this happens... At first I thought I'm completely out of it when this happened the first time.
(Oh... look at the time I posted the last comment )
Old 24-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Master
:) , u will find numbers like this will always get ur attention and everything else wil start happening , coincidences with others i usually find too , its funny cos i meet people who are just like ym tiwn in ways and its them i learn form , months dopwn the line i relaise i learnt because it was me they was reflecting , just like twin reflects me lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 24-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
:) , u will find numbers like this will always get ur attention and everything else wil start happening , coincidences with others i usually find too , its funny cos i meet people who are just like ym tiwn in ways and its them i learn form , months dopwn the line i relaise i learnt because it was me they was reflecting , just like twin reflects me lol
I think I know what you mean with meeting people and the other coincidences. But I've never met someone like my tf. And I think I dont really want to.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 24-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Master
[quote=Flora]I think I know what you mean with meeting people and the other coincidences. But I've never met someone like my tf. And I think I dont really want to.[

I KNOW A GIRL WHO I HAVE SPOKEN TO BRIEFLY BUT NEVER REALLY HAD AN IN DEPTH CONVO , I HAD SHUT OFF FROM MY TWN LISTENIN TO THE EGO ,
THAT NIGHT SHE WAS IN A RIGHT STATE AND I IMMEDUITAELY UNDERTSOOD HOW SHE FELT AS SHE WAS VERY DISTRESSED BY HER AND HER PARTNER SPLITTING , HER BEST FRIEND WAS AT THE HOUSE TRYING TO GET IN AND SO WA SI , WHEN WE GOT IN THO SHE WAS MORE DRAWN TO ME THAN HER MATE AS I UNDERSTOOD HER PAIN , THAT NIGHT HER MATE HAD TO GO AND I HELPED CLAM HER DOWN , THE WEAY SHE SPOKE ABOTU STUFF IT WA SLIKE I WAS SAT WITH MY TWIN IT WAS WEIRD , I GOT AN INSIGHT INTO HIM , AND RELAISED THEN THAT MY EGO WAS MAKING ME THINK HE DIDNT CARE WHEN RELALY HE WAS TERRIFED OF BEING HURT , ...... THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY MENAT , IM ALWAYS MADE TO FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE HIM IN THIS CONTEXT SO IM ABLE TO EGTA CLEARER INSIGHT AND A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HIM

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 24-10-2010, 02:36 PM
chartreuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Did anyone also experience this?

LOL...I wasn't logged in when I saw your post, so the time was based on the default timezone (whatever that is - not sure).

Anyway, according to that, you posted at 11:22.

And yeah, I experience it all the time.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartreuse
LOL...I wasn't logged in when I saw your post, so the time was based on the default timezone (whatever that is - not sure).

Anyway, according to that, you posted at 11:22.

And yeah, I experience it all the time.
I'm from abroad so I always have this default time or whatever it is.

Thats thing with the numbers is fascinating... It's got to be a sign of sorts.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 25-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I KNOW A GIRL WHO I HAVE SPOKEN TO BRIEFLY BUT NEVER REALLY HAD AN IN DEPTH CONVO , I HAD SHUT OFF FROM MY TWN LISTENIN TO THE EGO ,
THAT NIGHT SHE WAS IN A RIGHT STATE AND I IMMEDUITAELY UNDERTSOOD HOW SHE FELT AS SHE WAS VERY DISTRESSED BY HER AND HER PARTNER SPLITTING , HER BEST FRIEND WAS AT THE HOUSE TRYING TO GET IN AND SO WA SI , WHEN WE GOT IN THO SHE WAS MORE DRAWN TO ME THAN HER MATE AS I UNDERSTOOD HER PAIN , THAT NIGHT HER MATE HAD TO GO AND I HELPED CLAM HER DOWN , THE WEAY SHE SPOKE ABOTU STUFF IT WA SLIKE I WAS SAT WITH MY TWIN IT WAS WEIRD , I GOT AN INSIGHT INTO HIM , AND RELAISED THEN THAT MY EGO WAS MAKING ME THINK HE DIDNT CARE WHEN RELALY HE WAS TERRIFED OF BEING HURT , ...... THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY MENAT , IM ALWAYS MADE TO FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE HIM IN THIS CONTEXT SO IM ABLE TO EGTA CLEARER INSIGHT AND A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HIM
Now I know what you mean.
Yes thats a thing I experience quite often.
Its really fascinating how life gets us to understand them better...

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 25-10-2010, 08:29 PM
LadyImpreza1111

It's so funny how y'all say that some people you meet make you understand your twin better. I'm like that too......but not in the same way. I read books and see movies and some characters in movies are like him too. No matter what, they make it easier to understand why he ran.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Now I know what you mean.
Yes thats a thing I experience quite often.
Its really fascinating how life gets us to understand them better...

ahhh but when u look closely u see its not about ur twin lol , its about YOU , i knwop when i met my twin i was different ot how i am now , on the surface i was always bubbly hiding who i was always put on an act , underneath i had serious issues , these issues he boguth in me and in the end i went crazy believing he amde me into him , because weird as it gets i did end up like him , i had to walk in his shoes all the time , he was being tested for bi polar , had problems for mobnths but then thro my breakdown in just a few short months i was diagnosed with pst , 3 months later he was too , everyone i met i thouight ah its him , but it was about me , they was showing me thats who i was underneath , i just didnt see it , people always reflect back to us what we are , but it helped cos now im able to understand him better but also myself , the whiole twin journey for me is all about discovering the self

Old 26-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
ahhh but when u look closely u see its not about ur twin lol , its about YOU , i knwop when i met my twin i was different ot how i am now , on the surface i was always bubbly hiding who i was always put on an act , underneath i had serious issues , these issues he boguth in me and in the end i went crazy believing he amde me into him , because weird as it gets i did end up like him , i had to walk in his shoes all the time , he was being tested for bi polar , had problems for mobnths but then thro my breakdown in just a few short months i was diagnosed with pst , 3 months later he was too , everyone i met i thouight ah its him , but it was about me , they was showing me thats who i was underneath , i just didnt see it , people always reflect back to us what we are , but it helped cos now im able to understand him better but also myself , the whiole twin journey for me is all about discovering the self
Yes you are so right...And this is why I think twice before saying that I don't understand why he behaves the way he behaves. Because we're so alike.

Understanding has got to be the key... The key to solve all this problems we encounter.

-

E. A. Poe​