Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 09-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Knower

Does EFT work for paranoia?

I'm asking this on behalf of somebody who wanted to know: Can you effectively use EFT to heal anxiety caused by paranoid thinking? If so, would someone be so kind as to give a basic outline for a sequence someone could use in regards to this problem?

Many thanks
Old 09-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Rin

Even though my thinking is of a paranoid nature I fully and completely accept myself.
Even though my paranoid thoughts make me very anxious I fully and completely accept myself.
Even though my thinking is not reality based I fully and completely accept myself.
Even though my thoughts are upsetting me I fully and completely accept myself.
Even though I have no control over my paranoid thoughts I fully and completely accept myself.

Even though I have paranoid thoughts that make me anxious I chose to remain (as) centered (as possible).
Even though my thoughts make me anxious sometimes I chose to put such thoughts aside (as good as I can).

When paranoid thoughts arise I chose to treat them with respect and examine them as to their origin.
When disturbing thoughts arise I chose to treat myself with even greater compassion and kindness.

etc. etc.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Aquarian

You need to deal with the emotion behind the paranoia.

ie Even if they're right about me....

"Even if <thing you're worred about>..." is the basic pattern.

For what it's worth, I've been an EFT Trainer for 7 years.
Old 17-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Knower

Thanks, I passed these suggestions on to the person in question, and they feel a bit better. It's a pretty complex issue, so more needs to be done, but thanks for your help all the same.
Old 17-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Master
seeker...Simply using suggested phrases may not touch the core issues for a particular person, so some exploration is necessary for EFT to be effective for problems like paranoia and anxiety.

EFT works best when one studies at least one good book on the subject. There are many available now. I can recommend "Patricia Carrington's - Discover the Power of Meridian Tapping."

Xan

Old 19-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Knower

Thanks, Xan :)