Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 26-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Newbie ;)

EFT does not work

Channelled inspiration

EFT , emotional freedom technique does not work because it is designed to work on the physical nervous system , and the brain . our emotions come through the chakras of the soul and they are out of reach from the physical which is why there is no chemical solution to emotional problems .

There is no chemical solution for a spiritual problem . our souls are spirit they are not physical so can't be healed with EFT , EFT has failed many people so the cure to freeing your self emotionally has to come from a higher power , that will be god and the angels , they are the only ones who can heal emotional discomfort .

Praying to god and the angels for help then is they key to emotional freedom . remember also what ever you feel is also out into you by god and the angels as part of your karma on earth.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Master

Yeah. BUT

many do refuse God and take on healing in their own hands and self proclaimed power (may come with a certification they spent money on getting)

many take things in their own hands, their ego mind knows how to, better than, God. God has 'failed' them possibly in some way or they have allowed the vibration of the world take over and logic and reason rules and logically to some, there is no God. It is not their belief.
There is no TRUST in God, the ego has more trust placed in it and accepts all reward, recognition and money for its service.

It's easier to rob your fellow man when you dont' follow God. You have a good excuse right there 'I don't believe in God, now, that will be $130 which also includes your consultation fee'.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
Channelled inspiration

Channeled inspiration versus experiental evidence?
In my book the former always will and should lose.

That it is channeled does not elevate it above Quatsch (nonsense).

Experientally verified evidence over a number of years is the basis on which the American Pyschology Association accepted EFT as a valid and effective therapy.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

I had EFT therapy - the body, as a projection of the Mind, does respond to stimuli. It helped me tremendously and eventually led to my spiritual path, which almost immediately caused me to clean up and stop using drugs (prescription and otherwise) and alcohol for relief. It also was an early indicator of how strong my intuitive abilities were as it helped create peace with a friendship as I came to understand them better. With the right guide, any practice that involves mind and body working in accordance (Like yoga, for example) can be beneficial. It helped me change the pattern of my thoughts, and showed me how all is based on perception.

To discount it completely is a bit extreme.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 19-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
Several years ago, EFT (and NLP) worked very well for me.

Old 26-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
Channelled inspiration

EFT , emotional freedom technique does not work because it is designed to work on the physical nervous system , and the brain . our emotions come through the chakras of the soul and they are out of reach from the physical which is why there is no chemical solution to emotional problems .

There is no chemical solution for a spiritual problem . our souls are spirit they are not physical so can't be healed with EFT , EFT has failed many people so the cure to freeing your self emotionally has to come from a higher power , that will be god and the angels , they are the only ones who can heal emotional discomfort .

Praying to god and the angels for help then is they key to emotional freedom . remember also what ever you feel is also out into you by god and the angels as part of your karma on earth.

Even though this is an old thread, and you don't appear to even visit this forum anymore, or even came back to this thread. I will reply to it for others who may be curious about EFT, and healing in general.

I am not sure where you got this "channeled" information. I don't know if it was yours or you got it off the internet. I will say it is very, misinformed, and does not know much about healing work, and in EFT.

Healing starts with the individual, and is aided by many in ones process. It's up to the individual who chooses to want to heal, and work through things within themselves.

EFT is more than just working on the physical through tapping. As has been stated. It's also incorrect to say that emotions only come through the chakras and are not in the physical. Emotions get stuck in the body all the time. It's also part of how we can do muscle testing for much in our lives. So they are not out of reach from the physical at all.

Tapping works on the meridians of the body, which affects the chi of the organs. Body, and nervous system. Which also has an affect on the chakras as well. Looking through accupuncture/pressure and the meridians you can learn all about that.

The other part of EFT works on the mental/emotional aspect of healing. Helping a person to reprogram their negative mindset and turn it into a more positive one. This also affects the chakras. Negative emotions/feelings/thoughts can dirty up the chakras. It's a big part of how they get that way in the first place. Others are from coming into contact with external energy.

That is only a part of it. It brings things up to help an individual clear them and work through them. They themselves also have to work through it, and work to let it go, and release it. And yes, angels, higher power, can also help with the cutting of cords, and helping a person clear and release it. But the bulk of that work, is done by the individual. Healing can fail for many reasons. A lot of it is because the person seeking healing is not fully ready to heal themselves. They are not ready to confront themselves, the past, and work to clear it out, and tear down the walls they have put up to things.

For healing we must take our own health into our own hands. We must take charge of our healing and health. And do what we need to heal. When we are ready to do so.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

I had a therapist who thought tapping would work for me just a few months after I remember been molested and sexually assaulted.. knowing what I know now she was doing it wrong and no it didnt work as I still had not even fully processed what had happened to me. Several therapist I have come across have tried tapping with me and none of them understood the premise behind it.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Well, EFT works for me. Just my input.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-09-2018, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

I have seen some training videos where life-long phobias were cleared in minutes. Also EFT is currently gaining acceptance treating soldiers for PTSD.

Here is what the US NIH study on veterans says:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5499602/
Quote:

Results
Most practitioners (63%) reported that even complex PTSD can be remediated in 10 or fewer EFT sessions. Some 65% of practitioners found that more than 60% of PTSD clients are fully rehabilitated, and 89% stated that less than 10% of clients make little or no progress. Practitioners combined EFT with a wide variety of other approaches, especially cognitive therapy. Practitioner responses, evidence from the literature, and the results of a meta-analysis were aggregated into a proposed clinical guideline.

Conclusion

We recommend a stepped care model, with 5 EFT therapy sessions for subclinical PTSD and 10 sessions for clinical PTSD, in addition to group therapy, online self-help resources, and social support. Clients who fail to respond should be referred for appropriate further care.
EFT works sometimes for me. I find it very useful for taking layers off the pain when I am in a crisis. In theory the EFT folks say just keep doing that and eventually things will get better. Sometimes that is true but other cases require different tools in addition. So while I found EFT helpful sometimes I needed a lot of other things such as neurofeedback and EMDR. EFT 9-gamut procedure also uses EMDR techniques.

The reason why I think it did not work for a lot of issues is they were not simple trauma but what I had was complex developmental and PTSD trauma. It affected my identity and is by it's nature very hard to treat because any attempt to change the system triggered a systemic self preservation response. The survival circuits get hijacked by the patterns locked between the higher and lower brain functions. So many may avoid EFT due to an overwhelming unconscious fear and would require a different approach. Or they think it does work at all for them. Which is partially correct.

The other interesting phenomena about EFT I have noticed is that after tapping the clearing is so complete that there is sort of an amnesia effect. After tapping you need to remind people of the amount of distress they felt just moments before the tapping. So when people say it does not work they may benefit more than they realize.

When treating yourself I think you need to tap about 2-4x longer than you would think would be enough in order to really be effective. The self-treatment requires self-awareness, persistence, and skill in uncovering emotional issues, and some ability to detach enough to do the tapping process.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Master
I know this area of the forum doesn't get a lot of traffic but I think it is one of the best, and I am elated to see others chimed in posting their own experiences of success and truth in this thread. I just want to add a little too

our bodies, minds, spirits and beyond are all connected as it were since we are incarnated here. and one path can be cleared and make an easier way for the others as they're all intertwined. the mind and certainly the body too can get in the way of spirit having a channel and more access in our lives. that being said there is also a lot of scientific evidence that EFT does work for a myriad of issues lol.. all kinds of amazing things, even helping people become better sports players and artists. it is a way to clear and that creates purity which is an open invitation for greater things