Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Hmm. Thank you! I am currently doing that & working on my self but it just doesn't seem to do anything. Weird, any tips? If you have, how did you learn to be at peace with yourself?

I get that. I have been a mess for so long. Basically were insane there for what seemed to be forever. But I kept up the work of releasing emotions, and what at times seemed to make it worse is also what is pulling me out on the otherside. It is about being completely honest with yourself. One day I was finally ready to have faith that everything was perfect, that was a game changer when I could ask myself what I got out of not being perfect (just the way it feels right for me). I had to accept that I was not ready to be with anyone no matter how much I felt I needed to. I had to acknowledge that I had some weird need to be rejected. When you start to realize these things then you also start to enter a space where you can release then.

Now I find I no longer have that attraction to pain which also mean what I find attractive have changed. It is not that I do not love this girl that so clearly also have an interest in me. It is just that it never have felt right, and have not felt great for a long time. And as I am starting to find that greater balance it really does not matter if she is pretty if I find she acts unattractive towards me. I guess it is about reaching that place where you make choices out of what balances you.

Did any of that help at all?
Old 15-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Guide

When our separation came, many, many years ago when we were just out of school, I concentrated on building my career, making friends at work and going out even though I was thinking of and wanting him. It took time but I was able to concentrate on myself and as I did those feelings let go and were put in the background. It was not easy and it did take quite some time to accomplish.

Until our reunion a few months ago then, wham, everything came back immediately and even stronger than before. I never expected this to happen. Again he is on my mind 24/7 and the pull is strong. For the last 3 days the pull has let go and I feel normal again. This was after he posted something about the universe and love. I'm finding that every time I stray from working on myself or from the twin flame thing, he has a way of posting something that puts me back on course. I'm also finding in reunion that good things are coming my way. An opportunity I had applied for 1-1/2 years ago suddenly came through. I received a raise at work out of the blue.
Old 15-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I get that. I have been a mess for so long. Basically were insane there for what seemed to be forever. But I kept up the work of releasing emotions, and what at times seemed to make it worse is also what is pulling me out on the otherside. It is about being completely honest with yourself. One day I was finally ready to have faith that everything was perfect, that was a game changer when I could ask myself what I got out of not being perfect (just the way it feels right for me). I had to accept that I was not ready to be with anyone no matter how much I felt I needed to. I had to acknowledge that I had some weird need to be rejected. When you start to realize these things then you also start to enter a space where you can release then.

Now I find I no longer have that attraction to pain which also mean what I find attractive have changed. It is not that I do not love this girl that so clearly also have an interest in me. It is just that it never have felt right, and have not felt great for a long time. And as I am starting to find that greater balance it really does not matter if she is pretty if I find she acts unattractive towards me. I guess it is about reaching that place where you make choices out of what balances you.

Did any of that help at all?
I'm glad you no longer feel pain. Yes this did help! Thank you! I mean, I have faith but sometimes I have doubts & what ifs & it sucks! But I'm going to slowly stop that and go by "whatever happens, happens" it's just hard to understand why the universe would put someone that important in my life with such hard circumstances.
Old 15-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
When our separation came, many, many years ago when we were just out of school, I concentrated on building my career, making friends at work and going out even though I was thinking of and wanting him. It took time but I was able to concentrate on myself and as I did those feelings let go and were put in the background. It was not easy and it did take quite some time to accomplish.

Until our reunion a few months ago then, wham, everything came back immediately and even stronger than before. I never expected this to happen. Again he is on my mind 24/7 and the pull is strong. For the last 3 days the pull has let go and I feel normal again. This was after he posted something about the universe and love. I'm finding that every time I stray from working on myself or from the twin flame thing, he has a way of posting something that puts me back on course. I'm also finding in reunion that good things are coming my way. An opportunity I had applied for 1-1/2 years ago suddenly came through. I received a raise at work out of the blue.
When I go out with friends, I still think of him! Then when I don't think about him I get signs! For example, I was out in dinner with my friend & one of his favorite songs (it's not a known song, it's not popular at ALL) starts playing!!!! it's like when I try to stop thinking & I do achieve to stop thinking about him something has to remind me of him & when I ignore the signs they only come back stronger!! It's crazy
Old 15-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm glad you no longer feel pain. Yes this did help! Thank you! I mean, I have faith but sometimes I have doubts & what ifs & it sucks! But I'm going to slowly stop that and go by "whatever happens, happens" it's just hard to understand why the universe would put someone that important in my life with such hard circumstances.

Yeah it totally sucks, but as long as you return and is not stuck, I think you are moving in the right direction. Personally I stand before a major transformation, and sure I have the what if and so. Still I desire this of whole my heart so there in some way seem to be no what of... but yeah that is the mindset "whatever happens, happens". Still we have everything to say dont we? Also even if we are npt together she reminded me how much I was capable of loving. For that I will always be grateful!
Old 15-06-2016, 10:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Let it flow and accept it. Theres no returning back

I agree. It is kind of sad but after I let my twin flame go (we are still good friend though) I met an amazing guy and we get along SO WELL. He is actually more half of me than my twin flame ever was. No fights, no jealously, no twin flame craziness. I am way happier now. Let him go and maybe you will find "real" love, away from all this Twin Flame craziness haha. We don't deserve that. We deserve happiness. Pray to the universe so it can bring you someone who is actually worth your love. The universe is perfect and it ALWAYS has the answers. It attracts good people to your path, you just need to wish for it.

Old 15-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
When I go out with friends, I still think of him! Then when I don't think about him I get signs! For example, I was out in dinner with my friend & one of his favorite songs (it's not a known song, it's not popular at ALL) starts playing!!!! it's like when I try to stop thinking & I do achieve to stop thinking about him something has to remind me of him & when I ignore the signs they only come back stronger!! It's crazy

I always get those "signs". Last night my TF saw me walking on the street and he texted me after. I don't take it as a sign. I take it as... life. And good memories we once shared. If you believe every single thing is a sing, then it will be. And unconsciously you are going to believe in that and you are never going to let your TF go.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoliveira
I always get those "signs". Last night my TF saw me walking on the street and he texted me after. I don't take it as a sign. I take it as... life. And good memories we once shared. If you believe every single thing is a sing, then it will be. And unconsciously you are going to believe in that and you are never going to let your TF go.
But regardless, which ever way you take it to be, you're still going to think about them. That makes sense about not letting go if you countine taking it as a sign. Hm... Thank you! It's just hard to let them go I guess when you're constantly being reminded of them when you stop thinking about it. I noticed, even when I ignore these "signs" they come back harder.