Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Experiencer

want to get over my TF until we can meet again also, I can feel his emotions?

Hello everyone, now, I know you can't really get over your twin flame. But I would like for him to stop consuming my thoughts, it's gotten to the point where I can feel his emotions now, it always happens at a certain time I get in this sudden mood that isn't me & I just have a feeling it's his emotions. I am a MAJOR empath, everything messes with me, I'm so sensitive too. That makes it worse. How do I stop all of this?? I'm trying mediation, but I don't see anything working that well. I also think, if we don't reunite, I have to learn to get over him so I rather start now incase we don't so it'll be easier (hope that makes sense) although I do believe we will reunite in the future, I rather be safe than sorry.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Let it flow and accept it. Theres no returning back
Old 14-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Master
The more grounded you are to the earth, the less you will feel that crazy energy. Staying grounded while spiritually awakening is the challenge.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Let it flow and accept it. Theres no returning back
But what if I don't end up reuniting with him & being with him & I still have these emotions, wouldn't it be weird? (I think I'm letting my ego get in the way right now) but why should I let myself be consumed by something that I don't even know I can be with. Like having these emotions while being with someone else of just having these emotions when you can be reunited with the person, it's not fair to have them.
Old 14-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
The more grounded you are to the earth, the less you will feel that crazy energy. Staying grounded while spiritually awakening is the challenge.
It is. Guess I have to find a way. Thanks for your replies! I appricated them a lot
Old 14-06-2016, 09:32 PM
Master

Keep calm in your own emotions and shield.
Old 14-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
But what if I don't end up reuniting with him & being with him & I still have these emotions, wouldn't it be weird? (I think I'm letting my ego get in the way right now) but why should I let myself be consumed by something that I don't even know I can be with. Like having these emotions while being with someone else of just having these emotions when you can be reunited with the person, it's not fair to have them.

but why are you letting them go? why are you thinking that the reunion will not happen? it does take a lot of work- together and apart, VERY MUCH! I see it as my biggest and most needed job in this life, and I am a workaholic

what does your soul tell you? do you feel inside that you will be together in this life? if yes, just trust it and just go with the flow. grow yourself, he will aswell and when the time is right, you can contact him or he will contact you.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Master

It is about being at peace with yourself. Love yourself wholeheartedly and completely. Then you will let go of your neediness to be with this person, this will bring your emotions in balance... and if it then does happen you will have a healthier relationship where your love can roam free and wild
Old 14-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
but why are you letting them go? why are you thinking that the reunion will not happen? it does take a lot of work- together and apart, VERY MUCH! I see it as my biggest and most needed job in this life, and I am a workaholic

what does your soul tell you? do you feel inside that you will be together in this life? if yes, just trust it and just go with the flow. grow yourself, he will aswell and when the time is right, you can contact him or he will contact you.
I'm trying to let them go because these emotions are too crazy for me to handle right now, now, I'm not trying to him completely go & he won't he will always play a roll in my life since he is my TF but I just want a break from constantly thinking about him & having all these signs/syncs & feeling he's emotions. but with time this only gets worse & I wanna stop it. I do believe the re-Union will happen but, what if we have circumstance by that time that will not allow us to be together? I would rather slowly release my self from him now than later. I believe it will be less painful. There's already many factors keeping us apart such as distance, ect. My soul does tell me we will be together but sometimes I guess my ego just gets in the way. I've also learned that our numerology numbers aren't compatiable I'm a 8 & he's a 9, although I haven't really been a fan of numerogly I've found it interesting & for me, my number is very accurate & many people on this forum take numerology seriously so that's kind of a let down although we are compatiable zodiac wise, I am a Taurus, he's a Cancer. Anyways, thank you for taking your time to reply to me & help me! Blessings & hugs
Old 14-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
It is about being at peace with yourself. Love yourself wholeheartedly and completely. Then you will let go of your neediness to be with this person, this will bring your emotions in balance... and if it then does happen you will have a healthier relationship where your love can roam free and wild
Hmm. Thank you! I am currently doing that & working on my self but it just doesn't seem to do anything. Weird, any tips? If you have, how did you learn to be at peace with yourself?