Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Suspended
Master
oh my god guys,

an update: i do not want another man. and let me say why. Ok, so I thought I will go out on a date with a man who is very awesome and chill, and adores me. Picked him up, drove to the exhibition to see and whose car in the next parking lot? Twins. Ok, I was shaken into my core, the coincidence, thought he is out of town. I even dazed out when I was at the date because I was so amazed. Then, we left in 1 hour and at the same time, who is driving in the parking lot to drive away? Twin. He didnt see me as he was with the back of his car manovurering. When got into the street, looked from the back mirror to see if he is heading the same way. At first I Thought I will also go this way as he chose, but did not, thank god. He would have drove behind us and he would have seen me and the guy. What a mess it would have made. I am more than sure he didnt saw me.

Ok, I got my lesson. Then, we went to his place to eat and he is telling me all the things I wanted my twin to say. A complete opposite with the words, so open and truthful. Yesterday I was so sure I am ready for another man, hell na.. hell to the no. He asked me to come closer, well.. moved away, he saw that I was very shy with my presence when it comes to intimacy. My twin was on my mind all the time, I felt him beside me. What a fool I am, why I did not learn this before.. then when I left, he asked if he can kiss me, I again said no and felt that this is not right, its is wrong, I only want my twin, I cannot even want to touch you. It was too much.

What a day people.. what a day. Universe showed me very strongly that one person is for me. And it showed me strongly. The date was very attractive and cool guy.. nothing. Like an asexual.

Learned my lesson, Universe, thank you for today.

Last edited by Clover : 10-06-2016 at 06:00 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:45 AM
Master
Thank you, FairyDawn :) It feels daring and good. Who knows what is in store.

AandN - I agree! <3

Taurus - You deserve someone who is honest and brave in his expression of love to you. I hope your twin can give you this one day and soon as you know you only want him.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
This is true love. It is selfless. It is giving. It does not possess... it sets you free. Now, as I am connecting with a supportive, healing, uplifting romantic/sexual SC for the first time in my life ( ) I want him to do the same. I want to feel him say yes, *bluebird* go ahead, I want you to be happy, I want you to continue to let go. It's OK. Our love can hold space for anything. :)

Sigh. It's so bittersweet.

Does anybody else have experience loving another while apart from your twin flame? How did you let go of the guilt? XO

P.S. Dear one, if you are reading this, I miss you. I'd like to be with this person and I'd love your blessing. See you, when it's time.

Hey there Bluebird,
This is beautiful, really beautiful. It is also profound. A true and real TF relationship comes from this understanding. It does not covet or want, it gets on with it's life in a beautiful melodic way. Because ... and now here's the rub when each TF whether separately or together is happy then they are both happy. It is the elixir of love and the golden cords that unite us as a pair

I salute you for your courage and your bravery. To move and think in this fashion is to move into grace.

And yes I did love another while I was not with my twin. I loved him with all my heart while we were meant to be together and we are still friends now. Oh I wasn't guilty, I never let myself feel that way. i put faith in the fact that everything that would happen, would happen in divine timing. Love for your TF is faith. Every relationship no matter what the connection is sent to us to help us grow & 'yes you will see each other when it's time' to get back to your TF & there will be more light, more understanding and awareness . It is the riddle of the TF relationship. You can only love one another when you let go..

Yes, it is Bittersweet.
It is worth it too and you are lovely to have shared this with us all.
Thank you
Akira
Old 10-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey there Bluebird,
This is beautiful, really beautiful. It is also profound. A true and real TF relationship comes from this understanding. It does not covet or want, it gets on with it's life in a beautiful melodic way. Because ... and now here's the rub when each TF whether separately or together is happy then they are both happy. It is the elixir of love and the golden cords that unite us as a pair

I salute you for your courage and your bravery. To move and think in this fashion is to move into grace.

And yes I did love another while I was not with my twin. I loved him with all my heart while we were meant to be together and we are still friends now. Oh I wasn't guilty, I never let myself feel that way. i put faith in the fact that everything that would happen, would happen in divine timing. Love for your TF is faith. Every relationship no matter what the connection is sent to us to help us grow & 'yes you will see each other when it's time' to get back to your TF & there will be more light, more understanding and awareness . It is the riddle of the TF relationship. You can only love one another when you let go..

Yes, it is Bittersweet.
It is worth it too and you are lovely to have shared this with us all.
Thank you
Akira

Thank you for your beautiful wise words, Akira. I am happy to hear of how you loved another while you were not with your twin flame and did not feel guilty as you knew all was happening in a Divine way. This is helpful to me and really resonates! How freeing to hear. And I am glad to hear you and your twin are friends now.

Years ago, I had a sacred experience of completely letting go of my twin... and everything else. Surrender. The very next evening, my twin flame and I reunited physically. The lessons of Love and Surrender come in waves for me. With each new awakening I become more aware and more wise and mature. And I am riding this current wave with more faith now, thanks to you. xo

The Secret is completely letting go... you are so right.
Old 11-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your beautiful wise words, Akira. I am happy to hear of how you loved another while you were not with your twin flame and did not feel guilty as you knew all was happening in a Divine way. This is helpful to me and really resonates! How freeing to hear. And I am glad to hear you and your twin are friends now.

Years ago, I had a sacred experience of completely letting go of my twin... and everything else. Surrender. The very next evening, my twin flame and I reunited physically. The lessons of Love and Surrender come in waves for me. With each new awakening I become more aware and more wise and mature. And I am riding this current wave with more faith now, thanks to you. xo

The Secret is completely letting go... you are so right.

Hey Blue
I am not with the other now, we are friends as I am now with my twin, all the work has been done. It took us 17 years... It was worth it though. Yes, sweetie Love and Surrender is definitely key. lots love xoxo
Old 11-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Blue
I am not with the other now, we are friends as I am now with my twin, all the work has been done. It took us 17 years... It was worth it though. Yes, sweetie Love and Surrender is definitely key. lots love xoxo

Ah, thanks for clarifying. This is so great to hear. ❤️

It's been 5 years since reuniting the second time with my twin flame, 4.5 since we both awoke together, but a whopping 15 (or 16 not sure) years since we first met and fell in love.
Old 15-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Master
The past two days I have seen my twin flame's birth date on license plates 3 times. Today, I ended up behind a car with a metal plate reading "RUNNER" on the back. Above it, the only bumper sticker on the car, said: twin. Well, I made out that it said evil twin (lol) but it was half peeled off so you could really only see the twin part.

I literally got stuck behind a car which said twin runner.

I am feeling annoyed. And confused. Also, things with SC seem to be stagnating. He has withdrawn and is acting distant and I think it's because the connection... the depth of intimacy right off the bat... scared him. Hmmm, sounds familiar. I am jumping to conclusions and we are going for a walk tomorrow, so we'll see.

I wonder, was this runner twin actually a message sent to me, telling me I am running somehow? Or is it only this message if I choose it to be. I feel that we create these massages for ourselves, so why did my consciousness manifest this? I know none of you have my answers. I'm thinking out loud.

Sigh. :(
Old 15-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
The past two days I have seen my twin flame's birth date on license plates 3 times. Today, I ended up behind a car with a metal plate reading "RUNNER" on the back. Above it, the only bumper sticker on the car, said: twin.

I wonder, was this runner twin actually a message sent to me, telling me I am running somehow?

Oh Gosh!!! The first thing that popped up into my head was, what would be the mathematical probability of that ever happening????

I think its a sign to you... subject to your interpretation... but I would take it as a big sign to get my attention!!

tc
-Blissful
Old 15-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Suspended
Master
i love signs. they tell us so much if we accept them. you will get the right answer which would be felt by your heart. you know the right direction, the right answer will pop up first and let you wonder
Old 15-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
The past two days I have seen my twin flame's birth date on license plates 3 times. Today, I ended up behind a car with a metal plate reading "RUNNER" on the back. Above it, the only bumper sticker on the car, said: twin. Well, I made out that it said evil twin (lol) but it was half peeled off so you could really only see the twin part.

I am feeling annoyed. And confused. Also, things with SC seem to be stagnating. He has withdrawn and is acting distant and I think it's because the connection... the depth of intimacy right off the bat... scared him. Hmmm, sounds familiar. I am jumping to conclusions and we are going for a walk tomorrow, so we'll see.

I wonder, was this runner twin actually a message sent to me, telling me I am running somehow? Or is it only this message if I choose it to be. I feel that we create these massages for ourselves, so why did my consciousness manifest this? I know none of you have my answers. I'm thinking out loud.

Sigh. :(

Hi Blissful
What a sign!! What were you asking thinking about around the time? You've been shown it because it answers a question that you have asked. Have a think as the meaning is specific to you and you alone.

I absolutely love it though, a very brazen message which is Golden!