Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Precognition of him running...

I haven't seen my connection since Dec 2012. I won't go into the details of how we met as this post isn't about that...let's just say although I don't like attaching myself to the twin flame label (as mentioned on another post), I've gone through all the stages of the twin flame connection up until the surrender stage that I'm now in. I accept that I may or may not reunite with him because this process has helped me regain and rebuild myself.

Anywho, back in October 2012 he asked me a couple of time to visit him, we hadn't seen each other for 8 months since we first met and I thought that was a long time but I now realise that it wasn't. That night he asked me to visit I had this dream, which turned out to be a precognition.

I was on a train visiting him. As soon as I turned up there was a weird vibe from him and he was emotionally distant and it was like I was expecting him to be loving. When I got to his place I went to the toilet, I looked in the mirror, feeling anxious, unworthy, unlovable and unattractive. I came out, he had one room mate sitting on the couch. He then said to me in a strongly
emotional way, "I do everything I can to block out our connection...I haven't had a connection like this...", Dream over.

Even though I had this dream and felt wrong about visiting him, I decided to go anyway, nothing could of stopped me because I wanted love. I had anxiety the whole 4 hour train journey. When I got there the events of the dream played out, he was emotionally distant and rude the whole time and I just took it. I left his place feeling distraught and I haven't heard from him ever since.

But weirdly, without this situation I wouldn't of learnt my lessons. It purged out my traumas from childhood, my abandonment/rejection issues, my low self belief, my codependency, my fears and expectations. Since this situation I have really peeled back the layers of the onion and have experienced a huge transformation.

But all I can say is, although I was in turmoil for a long time and focused too much on us reuniting, I'm hugely grateful for this connection and the profound lessons I've learnt. I've also realised that the longing I had to see him was a longing I had to reconnect with myself and the person that I came on this Earth to be that got lost along the way...
Old 18-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder
I've recently entered the Surrender phase myself, my TF triggered my Awakening last Winter as she was experiencing hers while we were roommates for a few months, and now I've reach the phase where your chakra's begin to open, which lead to be becoming telepathically connected to her the other night on 6/16/16, the first night was amazing as we interacted with each other's energy and could feel each others emotions in a positive way, but last night was pure pain balling my eyes out as I know we're TF's and what it means, including understanding why i always felt so strongly for her, and not being able to talk to her about any of it in person which won't be for awhile. She's thousands of miles away right now and I have no way to physically make contact with her right now besides letters.

Then this morning I started to lose it all again as I was on youtube and on the side bar this song "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flats (one of her favorite bands) I was suddenly compelled to play and almost every lyric fit perfectly, on top of that the song even has repeating numbers being 3:33
long

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m OK
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most was being so close
And havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away
And never knowin' what could've been
And not seein' that lovin' you
Is what I was trying to do"

:(

Last edited by Renegade : 18-06-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Old 18-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckDragon
I'm hugely grateful for this connection and the profound lessons I've learnt. I've also realised that the longing I had to see him was a longing I had to reconnect with myself and the person that I came on this Earth to be that got lost along the way...

I think this is a wonderful personal insight... When did you arrive at this realization/understanding (if I may ask)?
Old 18-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I think this is a wonderful personal insight... When did you arrive at this realization/understanding (if I may ask)?

It definitely took time to unfold but it was the middle of last year that I was really beginning to let go and understand what the meaning of this connection was. He mirrored those parts of me that were lost along the way and I know I did the same for him, that's why when we were together (the first time round) I felt a wholeness that I'd never felt before. And last year as I was falling asleep I had a vision where we were merging together as one.
Old 18-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade

"What hurts the most was being so close
And havin' so much to say
And watchin' you walk away
And never knowin' what could've been
And not seein' that lovin' you
Is what I was trying to do"

:(

This is a great song synchronicity/message and yet sad also, I've recieved so many of these, I can relate to these lyrics. And how wonderful that you've surrendered now!
Old 19-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckDragon

But weirdly, without this situation I wouldn't of learnt my lessons. It purged out my traumas from childhood, my abandonment/rejection issues, my low self belief, my codependency, my fears and expectations. Since this situation I have really peeled back the layers of the onion and have experienced a huge transformation.

But all I can say is, although I was in turmoil for a long time and focused too much on us reuniting, I'm hugely grateful for this connection and the profound lessons I've learnt. I've also realised that the longing I had to see him was a longing I had to reconnect with myself and the person that I came on this Earth to be that got lost along the way...

Those final words are so beautiful and poignant, LuckDragon. I feel touched. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

That is exactly right! You are your own twin flame. You are longing for your true nature. Which by the way, though it may seem it was lost along the way, never really left. It's been with you all along, even in the absolute darkest moments. As you know.
Old 19-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Master
BTW I have not seen my twin flame since 2012 either. Other members here have also noted 2012 was a very significant year for them in terms of their connection. Whether this person is your twin flame or not doesn't matter much in my opinion. I am not a big fan of the labels.

I moved through all of the stages and we both reached illumination then physically reunited afterwards. That is the only reason I use this label but at the end of the day - Truth exists where concepts end. :) Thanks again for your great post on my thread. I have found it to be very helpful!
Old 19-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Those final words are so beautiful and poignant, LuckDragon. I feel touched. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

That is exactly right! You are your own twin flame. You are longing for your true nature. Which by the way, though it may seem it was lost along the way, never really left. It's been with you all along, even in the absolute darkest moments. As you know.

Thanks so much for your response bluebird :) I don't like the twin flame label because I have a twin sister so it gets confusing but what's weird is that when I was around my 'twin flame' he reminded me of my twin sister all the time. I know he is my twin flame but I feel like using that label too much takes the attention off your own journey/lessons...but I get for reference purposes it's much easier. I totally agree about it never leaving, isn't that enlightening? our twin flames are the universe's way of reminding us of who we are!

And I totally agree about the energies in 2012! although 2015/2016 have been big years for me too energetically absolutely

Last edited by figaromelting : 19-06-2016 at 10:28 AM.