Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Knower

Exclamation SPIRITUAL CONNECTION revolving around 222, and VIVID DREAM where she told me things?

First off, I prefer to refer to it as a "spiritual connection" as opposed to a TF or soulmate.

I met this girl that I felt connected to without even talking to her. I was debating messaging her or not, but the numbers 222 and synchronicity pushed me to.

Through those conversation with that girl, we ended up having a TON in common - both musicians trying to achieve our dreams. We were reading the same book, similar experiences, etc. We didn't end up together romantically though, I ended up with someone else right around when I met her.

The conversation sparked me to write a song about her/the situation... almost a year later, I found that the tempo of that song was exactly 222BPM... not only that, but the conversation we had helped to spark the theme of the entire album (which I am recording this August). Since then, there have been an ABSURD amount of synchronicity related to 222, telling me to keep going with my music because it will pay off.

Lately, I've been having doubts bout my current relationship. I had a fight with my GF this morning where she said "well how about you go find someone better". It triggered a memory.... last night I had a dream that the girl (the 222 one) was giving a speech, and I was in the audience. She was addressing the whole crowd, but at one point she saw me and for the rest of the speech, she came face to face with me, smiling and beaming and telling me important stuff... I can't remember all of it, but I remember her saying she felt "trapped" in a relationship, and wants someone who is into music... it was VERY VIVID and she telling me things for a while

What do you make out of that?
Old 17-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Honestly, what I make of it is that you and this girl are still running on parallel tracks in life, that hasn't changed. Think about it. When you met, you were reading the same book, both pursuing music. If the dream is accurate, now you're not together, but you're both exploring dubious aspects of relationships. It sounds like you have a very strong soul connection with each other, and are talking to and with one another in the dream state. My Twin (for me, I do have other soul connections myself, so even though I identity him as that, for me using the term is just an identity marker of which one he is, when I speak of it, btw) and I do the same thing, we dream together and communicate through the dream state all the time. It's normal for us. In fact last time, he was the one giving me a speech, lol. Well, more of a run-down of plans. I think you may have a very strong connection going on.

Your username cracks me up, btw. I hope that's okay to say, I love it! I think it's great...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-The-Iceman
First off, I prefer to refer to it as a "spiritual connection" as opposed to a TF or soulmate.

I met this girl that I felt connected to without even talking to her. I was debating messaging her or not, but the numbers 222 and synchronicity pushed me to.

Through those conversation with that girl, we ended up having a TON in common - both musicians trying to achieve our dreams. We were reading the same book, similar experiences, etc. We didn't end up together romantically though, I ended up with someone else right around when I met her.

The conversation sparked me to write a song about her/the situation... almost a year later, I found that the tempo of that song was exactly 222BPM... not only that, but the conversation we had helped to spark the theme of the entire album (which I am recording this August). Since then, there have been an ABSURD amount of synchronicity related to 222, telling me to keep going with my music because it will pay off.

Lately, I've been having doubts bout my current relationship. I had a fight with my GF this morning where she said "well how about you go find someone better". It triggered a memory.... last night I had a dream that the girl (the 222 one) was giving a speech, and I was in the audience. She was addressing the whole crowd, but at one point she saw me and for the rest of the speech, she came face to face with me, smiling and beaming and telling me important stuff... I can't remember all of it, but I remember her saying she felt "trapped" in a relationship, and wants someone who is into music... it was VERY VIVID and she telling me things for a while

What do you make out of that?
I'm getting the feeling that you should contact her. It's always amazing how we have vivid dreams of our soul connection, eh?
Old 18-06-2016, 05:51 AM
Experiencer
I think regardless of the 222 girl it seems you're not satisfied with your current relationship. From what I read you did message her in the past but you didn't get romantically involved... and after that? What happened to the friendship? If you still remember her there's a pretty good chance she does remember you too. So I'd say, reach out and see what happens. And yeah, I do believe people can communicate through dreams, don't ask us, talk to her, just see what she's up to, it won't hurt.