Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-06-2016, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder
Spiritual Awakening and finding my Twin Flame or Soul Mate?

Hello, my name is Stephen.

I was recently pulled into all things Spiritual after having a truly spiritual and special experience last winter for the first time in my life that I believe was the catalyst for my Spiritual Awakening, restored my faith, and how this person who I suspect is my Twin Flame or Soul Mate played a big role in it and how I suspect there all connected. The post I'm about may seem long but please take the time to read it and give me your input, I would greatly appreciate it, every single word of my story is 100% true.

My knowledge is still limited when it comes to all things Spiritual as it's still new to me, and almost all the knowledge I've gained thus far was picked up by doing lots of research online. It's been very helpful, but that the same time I don't know how much I've read is fact vs fiction.

I don't have anyone IRL to talk about all this stuff with except the person I mentioned above and she's in another state right now.

I'm going to try to keep this short as possible for now while including as much as possible that's relevant, I feel like I need to discuss a lot of things that happened last year till now so you can get the full picture which should make it easier to helping me my identify my main question in which is what is my Spiritual Connection to her?

Okay here I begin.

The person I mentioned above is a close friend of mine that I first met 3-4 years ago and her name is Samantha.
(something tells me both our names beginning with S is one of the many signs I've seen and has some kind of significance, but I'll get more into that later) there's a little gap in our ages, she'll be 21 soon, I just turned 29.

I always felt like I could talk to her about anything, we went through similar things growing up and have very similar interests, our taste in music for example is almost nearly identical

About a year ago I began to experience and feel things in relation to her that I never experienced with another person in my entire life, which greatly confused and frustrated me for a long time because I wasn't able to see what it meant then, or knew how to share with her without it sounding bizarre.

Some of this included this feeling of being naturally drawn to her, kind of like a magnetic pull, the thought of her appearing in my mind when she wasn't part of my thought process initially, and her appearing in my dreams very frequently during different time periods, and this indescribable feeling when I was in her prescience, I considered the possibility that maybe I had just developed a crush on her, but at the same time I knew it wasn't that because while I loved and cared about her as a friend, my feelings weren't romantic and I didn't have a desire to be in a relationship, and overall this was totally different than a crush.

My overall quality of life was also poor before all this happened, things took a turn for a worse as i became a teen and only continued to go downhill into my early adult life. I was dealing with a lot of personal struggles and issues that were negatively effecting almost every aspect of my life. From my career to relationships with other people.

One of these struggles included substance abuse here and there, I was suffering so much and I thought they helped numb the pain, but I at the same time I knew they were making things worse.

She tried helping with this one struggle in particular a little over a year ago by being there for me and I was slowly making progress throughout last summer, I had this gut feeling that "God put her in my life for reason" which I told her at the time.

Unfortunately I suffered a minor setback in the Fall, she was also dealing with a few struggles herself during this time.

Due to certain circumstances she needed a place to stay for awhile and we became roommates right around last Christmas. Around the time she moved in I had different gut feeling that "she was here for a reason and we were meant to help each other" which I shared with her.

Shortly after she moved in she shared with me that she was experiencing what she felt were the signs and symptoms of a Spiritual Awaking, (something I never heard of before) and different Spiritual type of things that happened to her through out her life since childhood.

Some of this included experiences in the past where she saw or felt spirits and auras. Sleep Paralysis, and having Outside Body Experiences in her dreams.

I know now this is related to having the gift of Clairvoyance, one of the same abilities that Psychic Medium's posses.

She never was able to fully develop it though, there was a woman in her past that she was close with that knew about all this stuff and I think was gifted herself that she unfortunately lost contact with and Sam was never able to find her again.

Not long after Sam moved in is when I had this truly spiritual experience for the first time and only time in my life.

It all started one night when I was all by myself, where a couple things out of the ordinary started to happen around me. Shortly afterwards sometime during the middle of the night is when I felt I could sense something around me that I can't describe in words, but I began to get goosebumps and this feeling of being completely at peace overcame me and as if I didn't have a care in the world. I began very emotional almost instantly with tears in my eyes, as I knew this was something really special and felt it was a sign from above.

Looking back now and as a Christian my instinct tells me I was visited by the Holy Spirit that's part of God. I had also doubted my faith and lost my way with God for a long time because how bad my quality of life was but this completely renewed my faith.

I couldn't wait to share this with Sam the next day when she returned and she didn't doubt me at all.

Nothing life changing happened immediately after that and life went on as usual.

During the rest of our time we both experienced more Spiritual kinds of things, such as her experiencing sleep paralysis pretty frequently, she told me she wanted to learn how to control it and use it to Astral Project somehow.

I've never experienced sleep paralysis before in my entire life, but sometime during her stay I did for first and only time. I immediately snapped myself out if it because I felt very frightened. I heard stories in the past of people experiencing sleep paralysis and being visited by things that were dark or evil in nature. When I woke myself out of it my body was in the exact same position as the dream.

I don't remember all the things she experienced herself during her stay here, but there was another night where she didn't even want to leave my room because she could sense something bad when she was on the other part of my house.

During this time I also saw eye floaters one a few occasions in while in my room, (bunch of tiny bright specs of light) something that rarely happened to me in the past.

At some point she also mentioned to me how her birthday 10/23 would often appear to her in real life, whether it be checking the time or the final cost of purchase. She never understand what this meant. (but I read on a comment section recently that this happened when they met there Twin Flame?)

As life went due to certain circumstances out of our control our time as roommates had to be cut short. I felt this overwhelming sense of sadness when I found out initially that our time as roommates was over.

I haven't had any kind of similar spiritual experiences since she moved out.

Then April came and she finally achieved her longtime goal and getting accepted into Marines, she ended up leaving for boot camp a few days before my birthday which made me both happy and sad, happy for her, but sad I wouldn't get to spend time with her on my birthday and say our goodbyes in person, it had been awhile since I last saw her.

I was at home at the time and on the computer, we were exchanging our final farewells over Facebook, I also had Youtube playing in the background on AUTOPLAY (which plays songs randomly that I don't personally select). During which she wished me luck on the journey of life. then after I sent my last message the next song that came on immediately after a minute or two later is called "See You Again" by Carrie Underwood, a song I've never heard before this moment, as I listened to the song the lyrics triggered a very emotional response in me. I played it again after that and watched the music video this time, which has clips of military personnel reuniting with there loved ones when they returned back home. Then I started to really lose it, there was no way this was just a coincidence. The last line in the first verse in particular really stood out to me which goes "You are the light I follow" along with the chorus "I will see you again, this is not where it ends, I will carry you with me, 'Til I see you again"

After that my birthday eventually came and went, but something significant that would play a bigger role later was starting to happen within me around this time. I started to review my entire life and every aspect of it during over the course of the next month.

During this time it suddenly became clear to me of everything I needed to do to change my life for the better. I began to see my past and many aspects of my life in a entirely different light.

On top of that my birthday is 4/29, and I just turned 29 this April 29th. I didn't know it then but now I see that this was a sign.

Part of this lead me to seeking out a new doctor and discussed with him everything I was struggling with since my teens, I had sought out professional help in the past but my previous doctor diagnosed me with depression. Which I came to realize during this time was only a bi-product of the quality of my life, and that the medication never really helped and basically just shut off my emotions. I came to the realization root of my problem was that I severely suffered from the inattention symptoms associated with ADD that first began in childhood and progressively got worse and worse into adulthood as I went untreated all those years.

During this time I also became became completely cured of my issues with substance abuse and have absolutely no desire to touch them again, my new doctor started me on new treatment that has been very beneficial to me.

As my life has started to begin to change so much for the better, I began to write a letter to Sam in boot camp last weekend, I was so excited to tell her how greatly things were starting to improve for me and wanted to know how she was doing herself.

While I was half way through the letter I suddenly felt the urge to look back into Spiritual Awakenings, something I had totally forgotten about since she had last mentioned it to me over the winter, I was in completely shock at first by what I read on this one website in particular that described the phases and the physical/mental/spiritually symptoms, almost word for word what I've experienced from starting with the first Phase, that mentions a spirit visitation being a catalyst for a Spiritual Awakening to all the things in phase 2 that included re-evaluating everything in your life, and the things in phase 3 that i'm experiencing now. in which I realize I've began experience many of the spiritual/physic symptoms as well what the 3rd phase involves itself

This revelation started a domino effect of many more to come.

It's like there were clues all around me in the past that were peices a puzzle and now I'm was finally able to put together now I've this point.

During this time I was able to identify my true feelings for her for the first time and realize there's a deeper meaning to our relationship which has lead me to research spiritual connections and so on.

Today I was able to identity another significant sign that I hadn't seen before, one of the few things Sam forgot to take with her after she moved out was a clear quartz crystal necklace, she's betting sitting on my desk just a few feet away from me the last few months, I looked up today how that is significant to spirituality and read things on it being a healing crystal in particular.

That about sums it up for now, but yeah, it's clear to me that there's something truly special between us, in that we share a spiritual connection, with everything that's happened and I've read so far online I heavily suspect she's my Twin Flame or Soul Mate.

I think everything that's happened to me over the past 6 months is truly beautiful, which resulted in my spiritual awakening, restoring my faith, changing the path of my life journey for the better, and how another person in this world that means so much to me is connected to it.

I would greatly appreciate any input on whether she's in fact my Twin Flame or Soul Mate, or perhaps something differently entirely that I haven't considered.

I've read that 1111 is significant between Twin Flames. This hasn't had meant anything in the past however it had me thinking how I was born just a few minutes after 11:00

I also read that one of the Spiritual symptoms today involves a intense feeling to find your Twin Flame or Soul Mate.

Lastly, I read this about Twin Flames that really stood out to me.

"In the twin flame/ray union there is usually a spiritual twin and a matrix twin. The spiritual twin will usually be the consciousness of the union and will have the duty of awakening the other twin to their divinity and spiritual power."

All of this stuff has my consuming my thoughts lately, I hung out with my best friend and he asked me what was up with me, because while I was there in the moment physically my mind was in another place. I told him I'd tell him at a later time but it was something very positive.

Last edited by Renegade : 16-06-2016 at 05:53 AM.
Old 16-06-2016, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Welcome to the forum Stephen...

Thanks for writing about your experiences in such an open & honest manner... While I don't have any specific input for you regarding your relation to and connection with this individual (that's ultimately for you to determine and figure out) - I just wanted to say that I'm excited for you that you are experiencing these significant internal changes....Enjoy your journey!
Old 16-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks I know now one can only truly decide for themselves.

I honestly believe with everything in my heart and soul this person is my Twin Flame considering everything that's happened, but as I've recently just become Awake, learning about Spirituality, and this is my first Spiritual Connection I just wanted to seek out the options of others before jumping to any conclusions.

From all the chaos (due to do age gap, location issues that kept us spending more time together in the past, run chase run : she was initially more attracted to me than her when we first met, now I'm more attracted to her than she is me, ), her birthday appearing to her often in life (i read this in a comment section on Twin Flames, not sure if truly applies to TF?), To all the Healing that occurred for us both when were roommates this winter, she was able make the necessary changes needed to reach her longtime goal of getting accepted into the Marines after previous failed attempts and how my life is drastically changing for the better) and the physical sign that her clear quartz crystal necklace has literally between sitting a few feet away from me the last few months, to the parallel of going through Spiritual Awakenings almost exactly at the same time, then the whole Psychic / Matrix Twin, with her having the natural ability of Clairvoyance and all the dream related stuff, me only having those spiritual experiences only while we were roommates, never before or after)
I need to ask her what time she was born, if she says 11...lol

My problem now is how I should tell her, I haven't sent her that letter yet, as when I was halfway through I began to experience all these revelations including Spiritual Connections, and wanted to research it thoroughly before I telling her what I've discovered.

Part of me wants to have the whole discussion with her in person, as the things involved are very personal and the nature of the subject.

But on the other hand these revelations involving spiritual connections occurred while I was half way done writing the letter to her so was that a sign I should?

She's also halfway through the biggest mental and physical challenge of her life right now at boot camp.

I don't know if sharing all this would be better now or later. :(
Old 16-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Pathfinder
OMG. ANOTHER MIND BLOWING REVELATION JUST HAPPENED AFTER ACQUIRING ADDITIONAL SPIRITUAL WISDOM.

I had little doubt before but this is really just the nail in the coffin.

Contrary to what most people may think, the matrix twin will generally be more powerful than the spiritual twin. This is due to their natural gift of shifting/evolving connected to their ability to be natural alchemist. Natural alchemists evolve at a much faster rate than the average person due to their ability to absorb energy into their DNA while shifting their whole aura and consciousness. This will allow the matrix to 'catch up' to their spiritual twin's psychic abilities while absorbing spiritual wisdom faster than the average person. Meanwhile, the spiritual twin will feel more grounded in the matrix realm by accessing the matrix's twin's physical connection. This grounding effect, will allow the spiritual twin, to feel more connected of the matrix and society as a whole. Meanwhile, both twins' natural psychic gifts that were originally dormatted will be accessed. Their DNA will reactivate and their spiritual gifts and their powers will be then granted. Both twins will have their own sets of psychic abilities that can be used alone and/or used together which will enhance both abilities. For an example, let's say one twin may have the possibility to see all futures, while the other twin only foresees ending possibilities. Obviously, both gifts are special separately; however, when both twins work together, they can access all possibilities while seeing the most plausible future at once. This mechanism was designed by the cosmos to guarantee both twins will work together and should not be separated by people who were not granted this power. Therefore, it is apparent that twins were designed for a spiritual mission and incarnated to work and be together with a purpose.

Natural Alchemists absorb spiritual energy and then in turn take in spiritual wisdom faster than a normal person, which explains why I experienced those spiritual things only during the time we were room mates, my bedroom is very large as well, like the size of a living room for some people, I also set up a separate bed for her nearly mine so we were literally few apart most of the time at my house.

Now that I also realize when I was I deeply focused on her while writing that letter last weekend and felt the sudden urge to look into Spiritual Awakening meant ,followed by Spiritual Connections and so forth that lead me to take in all this Spiritual Wisdom that has caused this mind blowing revelation one after another. Wow wow wow.

and on the top of that I just came across this

13.) Reoccurring numbers
You may be ‘haunted’ by certain numbers, they could be anything that mean something to you, but usually a repeated pair of numbers, most often 11:11 but may not be that. Usually they appear on a clock, but can appear anywhere. There may also be number triplets, in this case most often 111. Also pay attention to repeated dates.

Repeating 1's was never significant but haunted by numbers that mean something to you?

Like I mentioned before she told me how she would always she her birthday IRL and never knew why.

omgggg