Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Guide

That does sound like a sign! Over the past few weeks, I'm noticing if I start to stray from this twin flame path, that mine will "come get me" by posting something on fb or contacting me and essentially put me back on my path. I find it amusing that everytime I go on fb suddenly he'll show up too.

I also find it interesting that there are several of us who met our tf over 15 years ago or more. Met mine at age 10, now in reunion after 20+ years.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Master
I think you can love two people at the same time, of course not in a poly relationship or triangle, i'm not sure if you can love the same way your TF and your SC. A TF love is more intense and never pass, while a SM can confort you and love you, but the true love will be always your TF/SC in my opinion. You can love two people but not in the same way in my opinon. This is just my way of thinking because few are the people in our life that are so special, usually it's just one or two if you are lucky.
Afterall, i'm glad you met another SC Bluebird, this means there is always a hope!
Old 16-06-2016, 03:42 AM
Master
Thank you for your responses. I still don't know what to think. I have noticed that when I am connecting with a SC (have had one other SC the past few years, though that was karmic not soulmate), during that time, I was bombarded by signs. When I don't want em, I get them. Almost like my twin flame is sending these reminders to me.

I had a great talk with SC today. Yes, I was just getting into my fears. He has feelings for me and we've basically been feeling the same way I think. He is so kind, mature, wise, patient, gentle, sexy ;) But I must admit, I was feeling a bit distant from him :( These signs have had an impact on my consciousness and are making me think of my twin flame, opening me up you could say a bit to him. I don't like it because I am liking what I am discovering with SC.

Just need to stay open and not try to control my heart, riding the waves.

Thank you, all. XO