Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Guide

I could repair the ceiling but not the floor

I found this morning's dream interesting. I was in the living room using some sort of liquid/gel/filler to patch up damage in the room. I attempted to fill up a damaged area of the floor but was running out of the filler (which looked orange at that point). Not having enough, I took it back out and told a woman in the room that there wasn't enough to fill the damage in the floor. She then asked me if I had removed the filler (so as not to waste it). I then returned my attention to the ceiling where I began to patch up the damage (which wasn't as severe), much to the woman's delight. The filler was then white at that point.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this one, but I'm leaning to the idea of the ceiling representing a mental or spiritual aspect, and the floor representing the physical. This comes to mind because I've been doing a lot of learning lately while at the same time have been struggling with the physical. Any thoughts?

While I'm here, I'd just like to add two other dreams.

One dream involved the threat of a gigantic, headless snake in the mud. I warned people to get back as snakes can strike very rapidly when they want to. I then saw the snake with a human head with glowing red eyes. As it came in my direction, I closed a door on it (I wasn't even inside a building, so in theory the snake could move around the door). I was unable to lock the door and called for somebody named Steven to help.

The other dream involved a very large wasp outside of my bedroom window, followed by many wasps entering the room.

Thanks!
Old 24-06-2020, 02:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

It sounds like your doing this for someone else. Trying to repair something with the relationship with them is what comes to me. This does not seem to be working and its taking up your time. Not having enough could be not having enough time for YOU. Many times repair dreams are a message that we need to take a step back and make more time for ourself.

We try at times to "fix" others issues, but we do no have the tools to do that as we all have a path to walk and issues that we have to face head on our self at times. We can assist but we can not walk that path.

Lynn
Old 25-06-2020, 04:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
I found this morning's dream interesting. I was in the living room using some sort of liquid/gel/filler to patch up damage in the room. I attempted to fill up a damaged area of the floor but was running out of the filler (which looked orange at that point). Not having enough, I took it back out and told a woman in the room that there wasn't enough to fill the damage in the floor. She then asked me if I had removed the filler (so as not to waste it). I then returned my attention to the ceiling where I began to patch up the damage (which wasn't as severe), much to the woman's delight. The filler was then white at that point.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this one, but I'm leaning to the idea of the ceiling representing a mental or spiritual aspect, and the floor representing the physical. This comes to mind because I've been doing a lot of learning lately while at the same time have been struggling with the physical. Any thoughts?

While I'm here, I'd just like to add two other dreams.

One dream involved the threat of a gigantic, headless snake in the mud. I warned people to get back as snakes can strike very rapidly when they want to. I then saw the snake with a human head with glowing red eyes. As it came in my direction, I closed a door on it (I wasn't even inside a building, so in theory the snake could move around the door). I was unable to lock the door and called for somebody named Steven to help.

The other dream involved a very large wasp outside of my bedroom window, followed by many wasps entering the room.

Thanks!
First dream, to me, suggests your life. You came here and started it with enthusiasm, but in time the challenges proved to be above your current resources, so you scaled down your goals for the rest of your life. The woman may be your inner guide, who supervises your development here, and is ready to assist you, if you ask.

The second dream, points to some of your fears (of unknown, or of evil forces if you believe there are evil forces), which might be caused by your religious upbringing, or your current spiritual learning. Steven should be, again, your inner guide who's ready to assist you, if you ask.

The third dream (very little information), points to fear too. It might caused by the way you approach your spiritual quest: by yourself if you study by yourself, or instilled by whoever guides you.

The guidance from the first two dreams is that you should contact for assistance your inner guide.

Or, I could be wrong.

I believe that each person is the best interpreter of the symbolism in their own dreams.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Guide

Thank you Lynn and Inavalan.