Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Master
Difference Publishers Wisdom of Golden Path?

Does anyone know the difference between Blue Angel version of this deck and Llewellyn's?
I cannot find it online anywhere, just that there's quite the price difference. Often Llewellyn's has a few more cards, but I'm not sure if that's the case with The Wisdom of the Golden Path too?
If anyone knows... I'm all ears, hihi.
Old 15-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Master
I ordered the deck, Blue Angel's. I still don't know what the difference is, couldn't find the info anywhere.
Oddly enough one person said it had 45 cards, a seller on Ebay said it had 49? Both deck being Blue Angel I think. Very confusing that no one gives clear info on that.

I mailed Bookdepository about it, they didn't know either nor could they check it as they don't have them in stock.
So I decided to just go for it. Normally I go for Llewellyn's but it's incredibly hard to even find. Bookdepository has both versions but if I am to pay E9 more I would like to know why, what is the extra I will get for that money?
So Blue Angel it is :)
Old 15-06-2020, 03:48 PM
55Degrees

I'm sure it's 45 cards.
There's no difference between Blue Angel and Llewelyn versions.
I think Llewelyn print under licence for Blue Angel in the US as Blue Angel are an Australian publisher and possibly it would be easier/cheaper, distribution wise, to have a US based company involved.
It may be the higher price for the Blue Angel version could relate to import/export costs.
Old 15-06-2020, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
I'm sure it's 45 cards.
There's no difference between Blue Angel and Llewelyn versions.
I think Llewelyn print under licence for Blue Angel in the US as Blue Angel are an Australian publisher and possibly it would be easier/cheaper, distribution wise, to have a US based company involved.
It may be the higher price for the Blue Angel version could relate to import/export costs.
Okay, so 45 cards.
I read on Aeclectic Tarot that indeed Llewelyn is a distributor. But with some decks like Goddesses & Sirens and Gods & Titans the Llewelyn doe have a few more cards than Blue Angel's.
Maybe that's only the case if the author/creator originally had a few more planned?'
But I'm going to count on the deck that I ordered to have all the cards I know :)