Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-04-2020, 09:42 AM
Master
Tarot Readers with loads of ink

No judgement here, but it struck me as odd to notice just how many Tarot & card readers I see on YouTube with an enormous amount of tattoos? Sleeves, fingers, hands, chest etc. etc.
Somehow I'd never expected spiritual people to do that to themselves?
Some have so many that it's off-putting to look at them.
I'm a Lightworker, I don't think it's something a Lightworker would do, hihi. I like to keep my skin pure and clean. Maybe something to do with skin telling something about someone's health (subconsciously)?
Again, I don't mean it as judgement, just something that never seems to match: intuitive people & covering your body in ink.

Anywho, I wonder how you feel about this, and if maybe you too have (lots) of tattoos?
Old 22-04-2020, 05:48 PM
55Degrees

I'm covered in tattoos including a half sleeve and a full back piece (which is a WIP) I have ink on my feet, my legs, arms practically every part of my body.

I was tattooed before it was 'normal' to see women with tattoos. If I have to live in this meat suit I'm going to customise it

All my ink is custom work, nothing chosen from pre-designed tattoo images and all designed between my tattooist and I. He happens to bd one of the best and most sought after artists (he tattoos the big name footballers) whom I have know since he was apprenticing.

I really don't think spirituality comes into it. Most of the people I know in the spirituality circles are tattooed (these are somd of the people who would come under the label of 'lightworker'). It's personal expression and a personal choice, and I've never been held back in my life or career because of how I look.
Old 22-04-2020, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
I'm covered in tattoos including a half sleeve and a full back piece (which is a WIP) I have ink on my feet, my legs, arms practically every part of my body.

I was tattooed before it was 'normal' to see women with tattoos. If I have to live in this meat suit I'm going to customise it

All my ink is custom work, nothing chosen from pre-designed tattoo images and all designed between my tattooist and I. He happens to bd one of the best and most sought after artists (he tattoos the big name footballers) whom I have know since he was apprenticing.

I really don't think spirituality comes into it. Most of the people I know in the spirituality circles are tattooed (these are somd of the people who would come under the label of 'lightworker'). It's personal expression and a personal choice, and I've never been held back in my life or career because of how I look.
Thanks for your reply :)
Personally I still find it typical that so many spiritual people do this. I like my body the way it is, hihi.
And no offense, but when I think of more 5D communities, the people I see with my inner eye don't have ink at all. All pure skin. But I guess the communities I'm seeing will take a longer time to come into existence. It's more like true 5D, Atlantis, lots of white and high vibrational colours etc.
Old 22-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Master
I do really not mean judgement btw. Just curious about it.
Old 23-04-2020, 06:11 AM
Master
I actually love tattoos. I love the different designs and think it's a wonderful expression.

I, too noticed that a lot of tarot readers have tattoos but I personally find it adds to their "personality". The type of designs and colours used really stand out as something individual, creative and beautiful. I love reading what people have tattooed - like Kyle Gray "starry eyed" on his arm.
Old 23-04-2020, 09:02 AM
Master
Oh yes, Kyle Gray! He's as good as covered in it.
Often people have so many you cannot even tell what it is anymore. I don't like coloured tattoos myself, which means most I don't like. I can appreciate some but not an overload.
I truly have difficulty looking at people when they're covered in it.
My girl's partner has quite lot of tattoos and wants more in time. I've been thinking about that, how it'd be to touch and cuddle a tattoo covered person. I think I'd have a problem with it. Like you're not touching them, as if they're not nekkid yet.
I guess I'm one of the few -or only one- who feels this way on here. But I really prefer pure skin.

Definitely interesting to read other people's views. Thank you for your feedback!
Old 15-07-2020, 01:39 AM
Ascender
I have tattoos but I don't like them or want them - I am much more interested in tattoo removal than tattoos.

I consider them as coming from bad influences

I don't dislike the tattoos - I dislike the fact that I have tattoos on me when I would rather not