Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-12-2018, 04:52 PM
ImthatIm

Neil
I love the way you explain things.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
There is to much negative stigma associated with this life, to many people listen to spiritual beings, and or spiritual channelings, & they have been believing that all of the incoming information is truth & is coming from worthy source.
And i choose not to believe the above information.

I choose to believe that the God entity, who is ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFULL, only creates good & perfect things, and designed and create us in its image, as nothing but good & perfect soul beings.

It is said that we are "ALL PERFECT & GOOD", & THAT WE SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO FALSE TEACHERS WHO SAY THAT.....
WE ARE SUBSERVIENT, SINFUL & DEPRAVED CREATURES....
GOD SAYS THAT WE ARE NOT THAT...GOD SAYS THAT WE ARE HIS HIGHEST CREATION...AND THAT WE ARE ALL GOOD & ALL PERFECT.

Well i hear that & i know that, & i experience the dark ones that influence feelings of unworthyness in us, they influence feelings of anger in us, they influence feelings of fear in us, they influence feelings of anxiety in us...etc etc & i could name all of the horrible emotions that earthlings are believed to exhibit, but i say, from my experience, these horrible emotions are not ours, they do not originate with in us, God only created the ability for us to be loving & with good emotions & God did not create imperfect non loving emotions built in to us.

IT IS SAID THAT, WE SHOULD PRAY, ""GOD PLEASE HELP US TO OVERCOME THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLESH & ""THE INFLUENCE OF THE EVIL ONES WHO SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US, AND WHO ATTEMPT TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM YOU & YOUR WAY OF LOVE"".

In the above part of a prayer, that jesus channelled to earth, it refers to evil beings surrounding us, THEY ARE THE ORIGIN & COURSE OF BAD EMOTIONS & PAIN WITHIN US ALL.

YOU SEE I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO REALIZE THAT ALL OF THE UNLOVINGNESS THAT EARTHLINGS EXPERIENCE, DOES NOT ORIGINATE FROM WITHIN US, IT ORIGINATES FROM WITHIN THE DARK BEINGS THAT ATTEMPT TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM GOD, TOWARDS THE UNLOVING TEMPTATIONS OF THE FLESH.

SO...because we are all perfect & all darkness does not originate from within us, then we do not need to believe in any false soul agreements, or any false beliefs in having to do this life over, & any false beliefs in punishment for discarding the non conscious flesh body, for a life in the spiritual realms, which is just a relocation of where we live, just as we would relocate to a different location on earth...no different.

There is no need to come to earth for any early life lessons, or life contract.
We have all there is in the summerlands of love to know love & no need to learn how to be loving because we are inherently all loving & all perfect beings, created in the image of the God entity.

My time on earth is all but over, i do not need to experience anything from earth anymore.
When i rid myself of the flesh i will be able to spend some time in the healing centres in the summerlands having these entities removed from me, & soon as that is completed i will be living a free & abundant lifestyle, without having to slave to support the banking sector, i will never have to utilize toilet paper ever again etc etc.

I am an incredibly awesome artist of realism, and i can hardly wait to work with the magical
Materials of the spiritual realms to create magical art that appears to be alive.

Also i have a child who resides in the spiritual realms, whom i have never met, & meeting that child/creation of mine, "is" one of my highest priorities.

I will not be following the general herd mentality & beliefs regarding it being necessary to live untill the earthly flesh can not sustain it's self any longer...SMILES.

THESE ARE MY BELIEFS AND FOR ANYONE TO CONSIDER.
REGARDS NEIL...SMILES

How do you know that your beliefs are true and right? Leaving this world before the appointed time is like going against the nature of things and the natural order.I have this belief of mine that in life I should only stand for what is true and right, of course, I failed many times, I am not without sin.I agree, God created Adam and Eve in a perfect and holy condition, He never designed us to do evil.
Old 22-12-2018, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator
SimpleMan....is that image of the "demon's face" your art work?
If so, it is extremely good.
Old 22-12-2018, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
How do you know that your beliefs are true and right? Leaving this world before the appointed time is like going against the nature of things and the natural order.I have this belief of mine that in life I should only stand for what is true and right, of course, I failed many times, I am not without sin.I agree, God created Adam and Eve in a perfect and holy condition, He never designed us to do evil.

Simpleman..

Appointed time!....in 56 years, i have never heard of a single document or a manual of the soul, that states & proves that we have an appointed time. I do believe that the bible doesn't say we have to be on earth for an appointed time.
Just because it has been either channeled from unknown spiritual beings or given to us by gurus or handed down from 5000 years ago. Doesnt make it a truth.

I have a sence of adventure & as soon as my parents do not need my assistance any longer, then i can be off.

As i said i am only moving my locatoin of my abode to some where else in the universe. We do not only live on earth, we are residents of the universe & i am going to soon exercise my right to relocate to the summerlands...IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

I am only here on earth because our parents live here, & they chose to create me, so since my creation i have been living here. But unlike my parents i do not want to move forward continue in life pearing through aging eyes or trying to walk or sit in an aging body or not be capable of going out of the house because i had become incapable..ETC ETC.

It is that simple...SMILES.
Old 22-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
SimpleMan....is that image of the "demon's face" your art work?
If so, it is extremely good.

No, is not my drawing, I have the imagine in my mind but I can put it on paper.I found it online, there are dozens of similar pictures that depict those three demos I've seen.Movies got them right, these demons really have terrible bodies, but they do it only to scare us.
Old 22-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Simpleman..

Appointed time!....in 56 years, i have never heard of a single document or a manual of the soul, that states & proves that we have an appointed time. I do believe that the bible doesn't say we have to be on earth for an appointed time.
Just because it has been either channeled from unknown spiritual beings or given to us by gurus or handed down from 5000 years ago. Doesnt make it a truth.

I have a sence of adventure & as soon as my parents do not need my assistance any longer, then i can be off.

As i said i am only moving my locatoin of my abode to some where else in the universe. We do not only live on earth, we are residents of the universe & i am going to soon exercise my right to relocate to the summerlands...IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

I am only here on earth because our parents live here, & they chose to create me, so since my creation i have been living here. But unlike my parents i do not want to move forward continue in life pearing through aging eyes or trying to walk or sit in an aging body or not be capable of going out of the house because i had become incapable..ETC ETC.

It is that simple...SMILES.

Dear Neil, the evil in this world is just to obivous to not even give a chance to the God of the Bible... There are people who call themselves satanists, their rise is already starting in USA, just search the latest news about them.. if Satan is real then the God of the Bible is real.. you just can not ignore these facts.. please watch this video and ask yourself, is this not evil? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFOuyT7EpI&t=17s

Last edited by SimpleMan : 22-12-2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Master
Another favorite passage of mine from the 23rd Psalm is "He restoreth my soul". "Salvation" is not a matter of attaining anything. It's more a matter of discovering what has always been there --- one's original pure innocence in complete at-one-ment with God.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Dear Neil, the evil in this world is just to obivous to not even give a chance to the God of the Bible... There are people who call themselves satanists, their rise is already starting in USA, just search the latest news about them.. if Satan is real then the God of the Bible is real.. you just can not ignore these facts.. please watch this video and ask yourself, is this not evil? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zFOuyT7EpI&t=17s

Hello simpleman..
You quoted my post #24, & then you wrote the above which after reading into it a little, i soon realized that it is nothing that i am remotely interested in.

I honestly do not believe that earthlings are evil, i only believe that earthlings are influenced by unloving beings without the flesh, unloving (discarnate) beings.

However i had only read a small amount, so maybe i am not on the money in my assumptions of the content within.

You also mentioned that the god of the bible exists. And i would reply by saying "YES I BELIEVE THAT ALSO", as i have mentioned in so many of my posts. Which by the way, so many people seem to over look.

Now i should say, that i do not care much for the biblical account of the God entity.

However i do respect the biblical lords prayer and also jesus' rendition/interpretation of the prayer that he believes is the only prayer that speaks to the "heavenly father", which can be found within the channelings of the Padgett Messages, which i also find inciteful & informative, but, not quite on the money in some regards.

And the two prayers mentioned above, i find do relate strongly to the ten commandments which i also subscribe to.

Anyway thankyou for replying...Neil
Old 23-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Hello simpleman..
You quoted my post #24, & then you wrote the above which after reading into it a little, i soon realized that it is nothing that i am remotely interested in.

I honestly do not believe that earthlings are evil, i only believe that earthlings are influenced by unloving beings without the flesh, unloving (discarnate) beings.

However i had only read a small amount, so maybe i am not on the money in my assumptions of the content within.

You also mentioned that the god of the bible exists. And i would reply by saying "YES I BELIEVE THAT ALSO", as i have mentioned in so many of my posts. Which by the way, so many people seem to over look.

Now i should say, that i do not care much for the biblical account of the God entity.

However i do respect the biblical lords prayer and also jesus' rendition/interpretation of the prayer that he believes is the only prayer that speaks to the "heavenly father", which can be found within the channelings of the Padgett Messages, which i also find inciteful & informative, but, not quite on the money in some regards.

And the two prayers mentioned above, i find do relate strongly to the ten commandments which i also subscribe to.

Anyway thankyou for replying...Neil

But from where these unloving and evil beings come? There's has to be a source for all the evil.. Can you tell me your view about the evil one? I don't want to bring evil into your life through our discussion, I just want to understand, I am sorry if I bother you... The new age belief states that the whole creation, good or bad, is already one with God, but such things are hard to believe.. why? How could God be evil when He is all good and He is love, I mean, He is love?

Neil, you know, you talked about leaving the world before the "appointed" time and this made me confuse because the God of the Bible says that such things should never happen...
Old 23-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
Still Waters opened up this Thread about the beautiful 23rd Psalm and we have Post after Post about evil and demons and satan etc: what a waste imo, sad really that an opportunity to explore the Psalm has been lost to most.