Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Guide

Number 7 on Palms

Hello I wasn't sure where to post this I didn't see palmistry so I figured post it here.

Anyways I was having my palm read and had to cut it short. Lol but the guy who read it seems to be fascinated by my hands or he is just wanting to help me out. Anyway it goes I am grateful. He told me that I have a number 7 on my palm and if I knew what it meant. I wanted to look it up but I can't find nothing... he said to look in Chinese palmistry and meaning of numbers on palm.

Anyone have any ideas and or where I could go to look it up?
Plz and thank you.

Old 12-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Pathfinder
I don't think it means anything. Unless you have reached the 7th gate of dreaming. Everyone has a 7 on their palm.

Quote:
(iii) Mystical Number Seven in Scripture
Revelation 5: 1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

mystical number seven

right hand = spiritual side, the left being material. So the Garden of Eden is in the East, fishermen cast their nets to the right side , and there are many more examples of this in the bible.

throne = spiritual realm, higher place ; book written on the inside = inside of us, we have to go within to discover what it holds; on the backside = inside the back or spine where the kundalini rises and prana circulates; 7 seals = the 7 chakras.

Seven is the number of divine intervention as people of the time could only see 7 planets and 7 it was also related to the 7 chakras. It relates to the energy from the 6 chakras impacting at the pineal gland at the 7th chakra resulting in a raising of consciousness So when we see this number in the bible a specific message is being given.

Numbers 23: 1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams.

2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram.

7+7+7 = 21 (2+1=3) 3 is the number of resurrection & new life .Jesus spent 3 days in the tomb, Jonah 3 days in the whale.

“In seven days all creatures who have offended me shall be destroyed by a deluge, but thou shalt be secured in a vessel miraculously formed; take, therefore . . . and with seven holy men, your respective wives, and pairs of all animals, enter the ark without fear; then shalt thou know God face to face, and all thy questions shall be answered.” — (Bhagavad Gita).

This was written 200 – 400BCE well before the bible and is a similar story to Noah’s Ark.

Genesis 7: 4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Hinduism, Judaism, earlier and later Gnosticism, Christianity, and even Christian Masonry, have all been built upon identical cosmological myths, symbols, and allegories, whose full comprehension is possible only to those who have meditated deeply or had some other way of accessing hidden spiritual truths.

In Genesis it says God created the world in 6 days and rested on the seventh:

Genesis 2: 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

So on the 7th day there was rest. The 6 days represent the 6 chakras that need to be overcome, all of which make up the human psyche. As the energy is transformed into the third eye we can experience the stillness of God in meditation as the 7th chakra is activated. The name for seven in the ancient language of the Jews is called Sabbath.

Sabbath Day (Shabbat)

The Jewish Sabbath day of rest, called Shabbat in Hebrew, begins on Friday evening and ends on Saturday evening. In mainstream Christianity this has moved to Sunday and they made Sunday the first day of the week so we are resting on the first day not the seventh. This is not what was intended in the original message with rest or peace within being associated with the 7th chakra.

The 7(being associated with divine intervention) comes from 3(the holy trinity) + the 4 fold nature of man (Physical, emotional, intellectual & spiritual) . So 7 is God and man together, the intervention of God (the trinity) into the affairs of man (his 4 fold nature). So this is completely lost once mainstream Christianity changed it all.

In Hindu there are

Sapta Rishis =7 sages ; Sapta Loka = 7 worlds, Sapta Puri = 7 holy cities and many more.

http://www.esotericmeanings.com/mystical-number-seven/
Old 13-09-2019, 04:50 AM
Guide

Ahh interesting... I just read some stuff about the 7 gates of dreaming... I didnt know that there was even a thing. I would need to read more on it to know if I am at a certain point. When consistent I do get some things that blend from the dreams over to the physical.. funny because I was just telling someone about this 30mins ago.

I haven't done 6th though. I have went invisible a couple of times but that is nothing like teleportation. I suppose I should practice teleporting then... :) Yay something fun to do. I do know how to teleport in the astral world.

I may have done 7th but didnt know what was happening... I busted in to a light being a couple times... Whenever I am immersed in passion for another usually so far in order to help another in harms way.... so many things in this world.

5th Gate of Dreaming (bridging): Ability to use the dreaming body in everyday life.( What does this mean?)

DREAMING 6th Gate of Dreaming (transporting): To move the physical body to another location.

DREAMING 7th Gate of Dreaming (transcending): To step beyond this world with ones total being. because I dont understand the reference that article is making...