Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-05-2019, 04:56 AM
Master

Of what little we know about healing
It requires a becoming rather than learning
Unless we speak of temporary hypnotic relief
Or techniques like EFT inducing healing belief
Actual healing being by Absolute Love vibration
Requires pure intent in both transmission & reception
It may be best to be guided by the Divine pulsations
In time may upon us grant healing power facilitation
Even if we are able to heal are we wise enough to discern
Whether to heal or not lest karmic consequences we upturn

Old 07-05-2019, 06:03 AM
Master
A 'healer' who wants to use his ability to gain money,is in search for customers.
That means that his subconsious mind,wishes for more and more patients.
He'll create misery and pain around him,because otherwise there's no stage to act.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Always remember when you do Healing its your guide that does the Healing you are just the vesil in which Spirit use to work.

No not always, it depends how the healer is working. Some healers themselves draw in healing energies and go by their own intuition and soul guidance rather than use a go between like a guide.

I've done both forms of healing eg when I do the form commonly called Pranic Healing I are not using a guide but pulling in the energies myself to use but when I do something like angelic healing, I'm allowing another to move me and place me and to help me bring the energies in.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Why would you receive the power of healing if you want to make a living from it? This defeats the whole purpose of healing, you give it freely without taking something back.You can't never buy spiritual gifts and you can't never sell spiritual gifts because these gifts are sacred, of course there is the chance to receive these gifts from an evil source and that's another discussion.

Human beings, so earthly minded....

Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." - from Christ Himself.

You can interpret that in different ways. It could well also mean not to charge for the energy being used but that does not mean a person should not charge within reason for their time.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Of what little we know about healing
It requires a becoming rather than learning
Unless we speak of temporary hypnotic relief
Or techniques like EFT inducing healing belief
Actual healing being by Absolute Love vibration
Requires pure intent in both transmission & reception
It may be best to be guided by the Divine pulsations
In time may upon us grant healing power facilitation
Even if we are able to heal are we wise enough to discern
Whether to heal or not lest karmic consequences we upturn

good post, some things are not meant to be healed. I've tried to heal something I was not supposed to and got a backlash with the energy in a not so good way. I tried to use my intent over what was supposed to be.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
A 'healer' who wants to use his ability to gain money,is in search for customers.
That means that his subconsious mind,wishes for more and more patients.
He'll create misery and pain around him,because otherwise there's no stage to act.

Interesting post and I can see where you are coming from. There is though plenty of people which could do with healing without having to create clients. Plenty of wanting people seeking help without the universe needing to create more for someone.

Good healers can be in very high demand.. I often use to have to wait days to get in with the ones I used to see which did it as a full time job.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
Can anyone give me any advice on development please. This is something I've been drawn to all my life but I've never really done anything about it. I know I've passed healing on to people over the phone when I was at work and when I felt they needed it. Lots of people said they had calmed down a lot after talking to me.

People that counsel others are often giving away their own energy to them too, so though it can leave the other feeling better some, it can lead to the person trying to help being drained and over time that can then lead to the person doing the helping, their health falling.

Quote:
When I was young I remember wanting to take the pain away from someone who had very severe arthritis and I wished I could suffer some the pain instead of her. Immediately I began to suffer from very painful ankles and the lady began to feel better.

This is very bad and something one should not do. Okay some Shamans may heal like this but they'd be experienced enough to deal with the negative energies they are taking in from those they are pulling it from or otherwise it is quite bad for them. Many of them will use something between themselves and the person. It is not a good way to be doing healing drawing their negative things towards yourself as it carries way to much risk to oneself and a healer should not put their own health at risk.

Not only that, also someone who heals in that manner can pass on energetic contamination easily from person they work on to another they work on, so you could end up accidently negatively affecting someone rather than helping

You can pray for people (that is always great) or wish someones pain away but never ever wish to take it on yourself, actually wish it away somewhere to clear..... a higher place or ask for the angels or other beings to clear it or there are other ways to clear it.

There are also precautions that you should be using if trying to work with healing others. I had a healer I knew who I was working with become completely possessed after we worked on someone at a healing expo who just happened to have entities through him but I did not know that till I started working on him and felt the energy. She did not use the protections we'd been taught, refused to and just said she would be fine, she believed that just believing she was safe was enough (though I guess she may of quickly innerly prayed first and I would not have known but her attitude was one of she did not need to worry much about such things. She did no prep work on herself before she started the healing)

We worked on him and the energy jumped to her, unfortunately I could not help her as I could not get the being out after hours of trying and the being was endangering her life so I had to call an ambulance... she was no longer there in her body and her energy system shut down. It was a shocking and frightening some experience.. I could not even bring myself to see this person again after she got out of hospital, it was scary knowing she was now carrying something that strong and negative inside of her which may have been looking to jump bodies again. I know when I'm well and truely out of my league with something. When you try to heal someone, you are connecting your energy with theirs and this is what allowed that being to jump and take her over. Some forms of healing are more risky than others and things can go majorly wrong if someone does not know what they are doing or take care.

umm how's your dog which had the seizures going? I may be able to teach you how to help him a bit depending on how sensitive to things you are. Mail me if you wish re puppy and I can try to work with you to try to teach you how to help him in a healing manner of your choosing (there are many different ways of healing). I dont come here often but I'll try to remember to check back.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Interesting post and I can see where you are coming from. There is though plenty of people which could do with healing without having to create clients. Plenty of wanting people seeking help without the universe needing to create more for someone.

Good healers can be in very high demand.. I often use to have to wait days to get in with the ones I used to see which did it as a full time job.
I just don't like hypocrisy.Be straight,and admit that you're into it for your personal gains.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I just don't like hypocrisy.Be straight,and admit that you're into it for your personal gains.

**sighs** you should not judge people like this as you are so wrong.

I was paying out of my pocket to help others eg it would cost me in petrol. I only had one regular client in which he would "donate" more to me than my petrol costs and he'd donate me $20 whenever I went out to him to do a healing session. (that is for an hour or more healing session)

All the rest would donate me only $5-10 aussie dollars when I was doing a ONE HOUR healing (the cost of couple of loaves of bread if that) and it would cost ME $10-15 in petrol to get to their houses, then there is the essential oil i used in my oil burner I like to use when doing healing as it helps in the healing too and helps keeps keep the environment cleaner, the 1kg of salt I liked to bath in afterwards to help get any left over dregs off my aura, and I had to buy all my tools of the trade too.. my crystals, my healing wand was $140-160 (and that got broken after 7? years of using it a lot).

And that is not even considering how much I spent to learn how to help people heal and in my development to be a good healer. I'd spent out more than 3 thousand dollars to get where I was in being able to do what I could do (I wanted to be the best I cold be to help others so trained under some amazing people), costs to travel to study healing under some of the best healing Masters in our world. I often had to travel interstate when they were in my country to further the techniques I was using as they rarely came to Sth Australia.

So it costed ME MONEY to help people, they paid me a pittance even though they were requesting me back out as "you really helped" or "my pain has lessened". I spent far more to help others than I got. Nearly all my teachers told me "you must charge, you are not being fair on yourself" "you are not respecting yourself by not properly changing hence causing people to devalue what you do for them"

I've only ever changed "by donation" whatever the other wants to pay.. so your judgement of me is very unfair. Even when doing healing at the big Mind,Body,Psychic expos in my countries, I even then was changing "by gold coin donation".. AND I had to pay for the cost of the stall which was not at all cheap. My healing has been in service to humanity. Please stop judging those you do not know.

Had I been actually charging more than whatever people donate (its crazy, most people out there have this belief that healers should be doing it for free like you seem to have), it still would not have been right to judge. I had another job I could rely on getting my money from, if I went into doing healing full time and relying on that money, I would of have had to actually had been probably charging and the going rate for is $60 per hour for the kinds of healings I was doing.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
**sighs** you should not judge people like this as you are so wrong.

I was paying out of my pocket to help others eg it would cost me in petrol. I only had one regular client in which he would "donate" more to me than my petrol costs and he'd donate me $20 whenever I went out to him to do a healing session. (that is for an hour or more healing session)

All the rest would donate me only $5-10 aussie dollars when I was doing a ONE HOUR healing (the cost of couple of loaves of bread if that) and it would cost ME $10-15 in petrol to get to their houses, then there is the essential oil i used in my oil burner I like to use when doing healing as it helps in the healing too and helps keeps keep the environment cleaner, the 1kg of salt I liked to bath in afterwards to help get any left over dregs off my aura, and I had to buy all my tools of the trade too.. my crystals, my healing wand was $140-160 (and that got broken after 7? years of using it a lot).. so it costed ME MONEY to help them, they paid me a pittance even though they were requesting me back out as "you really helped" or "my pain has lessened". I spent far more to help others than I got.

I've only ever changed "by donation" whatever the other wants to pay.. so your judgement of me is very unfair. Even when doing healing at expos, I even then was changing "by gold coin donation".. AND I had to pay for the cost of the stall which was not at all cheap. My healing has been in service to humanity. Please stop judging those you do not know.

Had I been actually charging more than whatever people donate (its crazy, most people out there have this belief that healers should be doing it for free like you seem to have), it still would not have been right to judge. I had another job I could rely on getting my money from, if I went into doing healing full time and relying on that money, I would of have had to actually had been probably charging and the going rate for is $60 per hour for that kind of thing.
Then why you choose to learn healing on others at first place?
You allready knew that it takes time and energy,right?

I was clear that i'm not against those who get paid for their services.
I don't like the fake presentation of a healer being a saint-spiritual person in service of others,etc.

And also,why the income of a healer has to be taxed free?