Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Master
All humans sleep, take naps, etc., and we only dream a short period of that sleep; this is called REM sleep. Most of our sleep period is not in REM sleep, rather we exist in silence most of our sleep period. In short our consciousness crosses over to what we call the “afterlife” every time we go to sleep.

All human beings visit the afterlife regularly while on this human journey. Imagine millions of people all in one country, or time zone, sleeping at the same time, all visiting the other side at the same time. If you really want to know about human death study and be aware of your own sleep periods. All of it, including human death, is always right here with us.

The cornerstone of my life is “know thyself, and knowing about your sleep period is a part of knowing yourself. People think that “know thyself" means to know your waking self only, but we have also got to know what takes place with us when we sleep.

In quiet meditation, we can also cross over into the silence, far removed from our physical existence. The same experience that we have in quiet meditation we can have when we sleep. Sleep is a relaxing, refreshing, healing break, from this physical world. Death is the same thing as that. We die to this world every time we go to sleep, and most take it for granted that they will wake up to this world once again from that sleep. Know Thyself.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Lomax
I think we all think about death in different ways. For me the death of an old idea is good because its usualy replaced by a new way of being. It is transition from one idea of the self to another one.I used to fear death and in 1991 one of my sons drowned. I had a an awkening and was told you no longer need to fear loss - you are experinecing it. The gold showers of light continued for many weeks and I saw my son 4 times in different ways and had some very deep conveersations with him even though he was only 9 months old at the time. Ive seen plenty of entities since then - but have a few specific spirit guides who take me on journeys to other realms and to past lives for healing. Death is experiential and to an extent subjective for each person - a veil . Subjectively I look forward to it when the time is right - I dont fear it as I did when younger. Not sure if I have helped - I think that depend on the reason why you asked the question in the first place! You dont have to say but maybe looking at the sponsoring thought behind the question may bring you more than any of the responses you get. Best wishes
Hi ... Whatever the question , and whatever answers emerge , I am just so so very sorry for the loss of your precious child. My heart goes out to you....