Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2012, 01:23 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

anyone ever experienced oneness?

i am working with a guru but i want to know if it is true that everyone is not real? that they are just reflections of myself? in a way i fear going into oneness because i will be all alone and that there will be no other. i hope someone will be able to tell me this is not true. i know now why people say ignorance is bliss.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Master
T.B.... The concept that others are not real is a tricky one, and I don't know that it actually leads to freedom from duality and separation.

In oneness loneliness and fear don't exist. These are just the mind's projections of what it thinks will be.

Oneness is also called Wholeness... in experiencing it nothing is lacking. This direct, intimate knowing leads to true bliss. This is my own experience.

Xan

Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Master
Ignorance isn't bliss, that's why there are so many miserable people, to experience Oneness is to experience all there IS, how could one be alone if their all that IS. Don't be so attached to the mind body organism, its not who you truly are, therefore the mind bodies of all others isn't who they are also, see all as One and you will never be alone again.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
i am working with a guru but i want to know if it is true that everyone is not real? that they are just reflections of myself? in a way i fear going into oneness because i will be all alone and that there will be no other. i hope someone will be able to tell me this is not true. i know now why people say ignorance is bliss.
You don't appear to me to be very blissful TB.
You are ignorant of the knowledge if people are real or not, and you are fearful that if this is true, that you will be all alone.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Master
Yeah when I look at psychoslice's avatar I experience a sense of oneness :)
Old 10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Mountain-Goat

~looks up @ sound..smiles~ Nice.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:17 PM
DeepForest

no one is real.. just a reflection of your mind... but your mind is real? .. no maybe not.. every one is equally unreal.. but then who is experiencing the unreal?.. maybe a classic question...

or.. every one is connected in a supergeneral "oneness" but still devided into separate "aggregates" of personal experience unique to each individual... very real.. maybe experience the "many-ness" instead of the oneness.. or maybe balance both of them...
Old 21-09-2012, 04:38 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Ah.. the "bliss", gotta have that, right? good marketing, that 'bliss' stuff.. but, it's also an attachment, seeking the 'bliss', what has been discarded? not blissful enough?... wholeness is all-inclusive, sometimes bliss, sometimes not, but.. i'll let the Bliss PR Dept. take it from here.. noting that it sounds a lot more like desire or preference than pure clarity..

Be well..
Old 21-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:

So if the guru is right and if everyone is not real, then neither is he and neither are you and there is no one to go into oneness and no one to feel alone.
Problem solved...........don't give it another thought.
Old 21-09-2012, 06:29 PM
silent whisper

Quote:

Yes the reflections are true, but do not forget that in the human existence for our physical journey the reflection does not disregard but embraces spirit, we are one in spirit.....in your fear of being alone...you might awaken something that will help you understand fears only keep us from experiencing the oneness fully..