Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 29-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Master
Oh now Ecth. This is good... what?

"Science writer sues Nasa after it failed to investigate 'alien doughnut' on Mars
Last week the rock mysteriously appeared in front of the Opportunity rover on Mars, even though the same spot was empty a few days before."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2548057/Science-writer-files-lawsuit-against-Nasa-failed-investigate-alien-doughnut-Mars.html

"He alleges that Nasa have not investigated the spore-rock closely as they trying to gut planetary exploration programmes and serve corporate interests."

You know, looking at those tires on the Rover, doesn't seem anything would get stuck in those treads.
Blown?

And then...
"Nasa's Curiosity rover spotted a UFO on MARS? Rover images reveals conical object streaking through the sky
The image taken by Nasa's Curiosity rover on the Martian surface appears to show a bright object streaking through the sky. UFO spotters claim the object is conical in shape and has a vapour trail."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-01-2014, 11:06 PM
pgrundy

I thought that rock looked kind of big to be thrown there by Rover wheels too.

Not like I think there's some secret Martian colony up there, but if there was, would Oz ever tell us?

(Pay not attention to that rock behind the curtain!)
Old 30-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Ecthalion

Morpheus, you keep posting articles from the Daily Mail. As you don't live in Britain you probably don't know but that 'newspaper' has a reputation for its right-wing bias and for its scaremongering stories. I wouldn't take as gospel what it says.
Old 30-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Master
It usually reprints or reports on stories from other Newspapers, Ecth. In this case, from an article in Popular Science magazine.
Just thought it was humorous, given your prior post here.
?
Can't help with your bias.

Dunno what this has to do with politics.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Can't help with your bias
Not my bias Morph, the Daily Mail's and yours.
Old 31-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Master
Ecth? What are you doing? You have a problem with Popular Science?

this is about Mars. Any constructive input to contribute?

Old 01-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Ecthalion

I love science. It's the best method we have for discovering the truth.

Just observing, and educating you about some of your sources, that's all.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:20 PM
octavarium

Ha, The Daily Fail is definitely not a reliable source, I think sometimes they pull anything out of their rear ends just to fill spaces... That being said, I read recently that the contours on Mars suggest a canal system may previously have existed. I can't remember where I read that to be honest... But they showed some pictures, and from what I could see it appeared correct.
Has anybody else seen this article?
Old 09-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Master
The DM actually is a collector of News from other sources. Again.

Well Ecth. you appear to have the perspective that other intellegent lifeform, capable of travel, is unlikely?

Related to the, "Jelly Donut", issue is the story of a "UFO" which was picked up by the camera on the Mars Rover. This one leaving a crater.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/06/space-rock-hits-mars_n_4736043.html?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Meanwhile, regarding the now many volunteers who are lined up to take a one way trip to Mars to begin a colony, what does anyone think of this desire, and committment?

Old 10-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Master
Who would watch..?

Proposed reality show would fund one way and permanent Mars colony.

http://www.space.com/16300-mars-one-reality-show-colony.html