Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 18-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Well yes and no I say. I get what you saying and I know this now. But those who are lost and confused, with feelings of being disconnected tend to walk through a process that over time brings the realizations that they are not, and never were. The process and unfolding of yourself to come back to that awareness, for SOME, ( I know many and myself as one) Is that there is a very real sense of disconnection and so the seeking to discover yourself in this way doesn't just flick a switch on. It is a life process sometimes a very long one that becomes their experience to discover this as a greater awareness. If you had of told me this twenty years ago, my internal world wouldn't have even comprehended this as you are suggesting it is.

Experience is a good teacher. I view myself in all this as someone who has had to integrate the pieces into one piece in myself to actually be able to say. Oh yes I get it now, not because someone told me, but because I did the work on myself, to discover it for myself.

Exactly one size doesn't fit all in the greater scheme of life and experiences, awareness and knowing. And that can be associated to the whole interconnectedness and oneness that many haven't a clue about. Many have to "EXperience" themselves in life to grow and understand themselves as they are. Some don't even consider oneness, just a life and their own and others experiences. There is much to consider as someone who may understand there is nothing to realize in relation to oneness and it just is.
It is really only about those seeking to go that deep to know, or as you suggest, they just know.

What do you mean?

Yes it can take varying amounts of time before a resonance may occur. The question arises what response may work best for seekers in the meantime. Again I suggest that will depend on where the seeker is at. It seems that if the seeker is in despair about path and practise then the direct approach may work.

Before you asked me what I mean, you had answered my question so thanks:) Yes, from what you say, you were not in despair as doing the work on yourself was working for you.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Are you from a native or shamanic background ?

Joe Mac

A more comprehensive or perhaps not answer to that question I wrote to this post:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=1#post1692723