Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Chakras, we all know seven but isnt there twelve main with almost a hundred minor?

my apologies if i tun out to be incorrect

however my belief is that the human body is made up of around 114 meridians, (also known as chakras in sanskrit)
with the main 7 being the ones that are "common knowledge" running from perineum to crown,
but also 5 that are pictured in different spots dependant upon who you ask, mainly around the feet and hands but also raising above the crown another couple layers.
and finally if you were following my math, theres one that i cant remember

my main question is could someone clarify this for me as it is my understanding that at some point i will need and/or want to progress outwards into them.

kind wishes
Old 27-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchi
my apologies if i tun out to be incorrect

however my belief is that the human body is made up of around 114 meridians, (also known as chakras in sanskrit)
with the main 7 being the ones that are "common knowledge" running from perineum to crown,
but also 5 that are pictured in different spots dependant upon who you ask, mainly around the feet and hands but also raising above the crown another couple layers.
and finally if you were following my math, theres one that i cant remember

my main question is could someone clarify this for me as it is my understanding that at some point i will need and/or want to progress outwards into them.

kind wishes

That's interesting, I know there's supposed to be the higher heart chakra, that is aqua/ turquoise in color, it's also called the thymus chakra or something like that, and it's between heart and the throat
Old 28-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Master
I found chakras in the following areas and I won't list the main 7. Below feet is the Earth Star chakra is a main one. Then there are minor ones in the feet: soles, on top, toes and ankles. Next are the knees. Continuing up the trunk to above the crown chakra are main ones that help us connect to high energy beings. In the head are a lot of minor chakras which include: eyes, nasal passages, in the hairline across the brow, in teeth, tongue, back of the head, ears, tonsils. Going back down the body: shoulders (top, front and back), elbows, wrists, palms, fingers. In short, every organ and joint have chakras.

I don't know how it fits in with your calculation but those are the ones I found.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 29-08-2017, 02:58 AM
Guide

I read about one being called the Sun/Gold Chakra, and it is always open, it is above the crown, but apparently outside the aura..it helps keep all the other chakra's in line? Don't quote me.

When it is off it can cause the endocrine system to be off as well, which has been super helpful to me personally.
Old 29-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

thanks for replies,

i have browsed several webpages and books, to find that i may have been mistaken...
i found a really good article on this topic
i have copied and pasted this from - humanityhealing.net/2011/04/a-primer-on-major-and-minor-chakra

Along with our system of seven main physical Chakras, we have a web of auxiliary energy centers, or lesser Chakras, that provide a wide spectrum of energy influx into our system. There are 21 minor chakras distributed all over the body. These 21 are further grouped into 10 bilateral minor Chakras that correspond to the foot, hand, knee, elbow, groin, clavicles, navel, shoulder and ear. They are often ignored and neglected. These are about 3 inches in diameter and are 1 inch distant from the body.

There are two of them in front of the ears close to where the jaw bones are connected.
There are two of them just above the two breasts.
There is one where the breast bones meet, close to the thyroid gland. This, with the two breast centers, makes a triangle of force.
There are two, one each in the palms of the hands.
There are two, one each in the soles of the feet.
There are two, just behind the eyes.
There are two also connected with the gonads.
There is one close to the liver.
There is one connected with the stomach; it is related, therefore, to the solar plexus, but is not identical with it.
There are two connected with the spleen. These form one center in reality, but such a center is formed by the two being superimposed one on the other.
There are two - one at the back of each knee.
There is one powerful center which is closely connected with the vagus nerve. This is most potent and is regarded by some schools of occultism as a major center; it is not in the spine, but is no great distance from the thymus gland.
There is one which is close to the solar plexus, and relates it to the center at the base of the spine, thus making a triangle of the sacral center, the solar plexus, and the center at the base of the spine.

kind regards
Old 25-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Pathfinder
the structure and function of the human energy body is a complicated topic with a lot to distract us.

don't get me wrong, it's fun, but our primary activity should be meditation, then knowledge of these things becomes available to us.

then we should play.

on the internet, there are thousands of opinions on these topics with a lot of guessing. if you want to know for sure, then:
release your burden
enter pranayama
raise kundalini
enter samadhi
...then explore them.

achieving higher spiritual states makes it much, much, much easier to do chakra-things and stuff.

cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...5re6_Oi-NRKtNw