Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What can I do to improve the relationship with my daughter?
Things went really wrong between us earlier this year and have remained sticky ever since.

Promising cards, lol.

Snake 7 - Fox 14 - Coffin 8

Now I was about to just put the cards away again, thinking, this is **. Then I saw it -I think- ... Let go (Coffin) of the hurt and nasty things that happened and were said (Snake) and the fear of losing her (Fox). Maybe also a bit of "stop holding back (out of fear)" Fox.

Logical. Not so far that I can do that yet ... I suppose that that is what the Coffin says too: healing, long time. It's already been 4 months. :/

these cards say to me: locking-up/boxing-up(coffin) hidden/secret(fox) venom/poisoning(snake). Lennie can only say so much with 3 cards, but seems to strongly be suggesting you need to air it out.
Old 16-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Knower
Quote:

DRew more cards concerning the issue with my daughter. Would appreciate some help with it as I'm kind of too close to the fire on this one...

Question: What can I do to heal from what has gone down?

Cross 36 - Child 13 - Woman 29 - Tower 19 - House 4

Stop sulking and mulling over it (Cross) and look at it with fresh eyes (Child) so I get empowered again (Woman & Tower) and feel comfy in my own skin again (Woman & House).

Hmmm... does that make sense?

minimize(child) your(woman) suffering(cross) by allowing(tower) your(woman) daughter(child) inside(house), past(tower) the new(child) walls(tower) you've(woman) built(house).
Old 16-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
DRew more cards concerning the issue with my daughter. Would appreciate some help with it as I'm kind of too close to the fire on this one...

Question: What can I do to heal from what has gone down?

Cross 36 - Child 13 - Woman 29 - Tower 19 - House 4

Stop sulking and mulling over it (Cross) and look at it with fresh eyes (Child) so I get empowered again (Woman & Tower) and feel comfy in my own skin again (Woman & House).

Hmmm... does that make sense?

sorry i meant to quote this but i gave my interpretation in my post right above this one
Old 16-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
It's something that makes you feel at home/stable and grounded when you're going through struggles and anxiety? You feel it's like a friend? Maybe???

I agree! Thanks!
Old 16-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
these cards say to me: locking-up/boxing-up(coffin) hidden/secret(fox) venom/poisoning(snake). Lennie can only say so much with 3 cards, but seems to strongly be suggesting you need to air it out.
Funny you mention the 3 cards, as I felt like drawing 5 total. Not sure why I didn't ... maybe I was put off by the three oh-so positive cards, haha.

Thanks for your interpretation, makes a lot of sense!
Old 16-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
minimize(child) your(woman) suffering(cross) by allowing(tower) your(woman) daughter(child) inside(house), past(tower) the new(child) walls(tower) you've(woman) built(house).
Thank you for that!
Old 16-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Thank you for that!

you're welcome! im happy to help! also, FWIW, in my experience Cross usually makes its appearance when Lennie wants to discuss forgiveness/redemption.
Old 16-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Master
Thanks, I'll add that to my notes :) Might help in the future, I always find it a bit of a tricky card to read.
Old 17-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
So, I got a little excited and pulled tomorrow's day cards tonight. I don't get much time in the mornings, so thought I'd do it early.

I got:
Coffin clarified by Sun
Child clarified by Fish and Heart
House clarified by Book, Letter and Snake (it's that snake again!)

Hmm so, Coffin and Sun make me think of renewal, something that once died coming to back to life. Also makes me thinking of an ending that is positive.

Child is some sort of start. I know people say Fish is about money, but it also makes me think of emotions. With Heart and Fish clarifying it, maybe the Child is saying the start has something to do with feelings.

I was happy with the last combination until I pulled the Snake! I've been paranoid about my landlord needing to enter my apartment while I'm out (I really don't like people entering my space when I'm not present). This combination makes me think he'll send me a message telling me he needs to get into my apartment. Perhaps that's just paranoia. I can't link this combination to the other two, though.

Trying to dechiper Lenormand's messages can be quite frustrating, but it's kinda interesting at the same time!

Friendly advice : For your daily readings, I would try to give Lennie some perimeters to work within. Lennie excels at precision, generally, the more exacting the question, the better of an answer you can get(exception being GT). I would try questions like, "What's going to happen at work tomorrow?" Or "what's the most interesting piece of information I'll get tomorrow?" Etc.
Old 17-06-2016, 04:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
IntrepidExplore, those explanations aren't mine, I found then yonks ago on AT forums. *Credit where credit's due*
But having several sources of info when you get stuck has proven to me to be really nice. Sometimes I just read through some stuff -also in my book by Rana George- just to get inspiration and to help get my own intuition to kick in.
But that's how I work, can be different for everyone :)

EDIT:
Maybe your Coffin - CHild - HOme meant something like:
Lighten up (Coffin) and be a bit more playful (Child) so you feel comfortable (House).

Well, thanks anyway. :)

I had no idea that coffin could mean lighten up! I still don't know the meaning behind the cards I pulled, but I just have to accept that I might never understand them! Your interpretation of the cards wasn't illogical; it just doesn't resonate with me. Thanks, though.