Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 27-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Master
does this site have a chatroom?

if not can we add one? thanks!
Old 27-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Jules

we did before the crash rosewater. The tech guys are still working on trying to get the site back to what it was, but I'm afraid it's all a waiting game. We're just not sure at this stage if we'll have one back again or not. As soon as we find out, you'll all be informed.
Jules
SF Moderator
xx
Old 27-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Master
oh ok thanks :)
Old 27-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Master
Yes, it seems a bit long winded in returning, the chatroom is a great place to be able to discuss how we are and what we can learn, please don't allow a minority or poor users to stop you from bringing back such a valuable asset to the site.
Namaste
Dragonfly1 xx
Old 27-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Jules

Dragonfly you've surprised me, it's nothing to do with ANY MEMBER before or since the crash, this is purely and simply down to the tech guys. I'm a total technophobe and don't understand the ins and outs, but with all due respect hun, we've already explained what's going on .. and we've asked people to bear with us whilst the tech guys do their jobs.

ALL staff members, including the techs, volunteer their services for free and as such still have lives of their own outside of SF. On top of this, the site is totally ad free so relies on donations.

I can totally understand people's frustrations, but once again I URGE you to please have a little patience and understanding whilst we ALL try to move the site forward. When I say ALL, I'm including members because without you we wouldn't have a site. But once again, please .. bear with us.

Namaste
Jules
SF Moderator
Old 27-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Master
Ok, sorry I suprised you Jules... just an intuition kicking in......im human after all.......lol......Namaste xx
I know its been tough going for Admin'......
xx
Old 27-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Rumar

I know how hard it'd be installing the chatroom, it all depends on what chatrooms are available for the current version of vbulletin you guys have, how they function and what they require in order to be installed