Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Massage

Old 14-08-2013, 09:48 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Well, I'm just glad I no longer have high blood pressure ...
HBP meds made me extremely sick to the point of not being able to function ...
The only alternative was to find other methods to resolve the issue ...
My massage therapist always starts on the left side; have never asked why ...
I drink apple cider vinegar, use Kyolic Garlic, fresh garlic & sea salt in my cooking ...
Exercise is daily yard work - the rain has brought a whole new crop of weeds to contend with ...
It would be nice to be rid of my diabetes ...
Whilst I am pleased for you that you no longer have HBP, I was somewhat concerned to read you mention (sea) salt in cooking. Most people with HBP have to be careful about salt - perhaps you are the exception. I am wondering whether another factor could be the absence of stress, e.g. when you had HBP was this a factor or (perhaps) obesity? I ask because I have both of these. (I am a full time carer and comfort eat).

Vinegar, garlic and exercise all sound good to me.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:47 PM
catlady

a great book regarding sea salt and its healing properties even high blood pressure is....The Essential Guide To Water and Salt by F Batmanghelidj MD and Phillip Day
Old 19-06-2015, 07:58 PM
B-bird

Amy, so you must have gone for the massage already, yes? A Lymphatic massage is very very light, gently moving the lymphatic fluid along toward the lymph nodes. And then how did you feel after? You are on medication for it and it is under control, yes? if so and if you want to be sure, next time you're in your doctors, ask him and ask for a written referral. As long as you are on your medication and you and the doctor have it under control, you can have a massage, even a relaxing Swedish massage.