Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Master
Hey iclub
you asked what you are asking for protection/ help from, the first thing is yourself, it can be quite upsetting for some people, so you are asking for help with your own ability to cope with the experience. Secondly although you are right, nothing can stop you coming back to your body, there are one or two energies around that could make you think that theyc ould stop you, or you want help in going to the right (nicer places and protection from ending up in the less nice ones,t and finally you are asking for help to actually get out.

There is also a humility in asking for help, these are spiritual practices and it is best to use positive spiritual tactics, trust me.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:48 PM
iclubseals

Cool

hey

thanx 4 that it has cleared things up for me what/where are the bad places?, what is in them to make them so bad?, what are the energies? and why is it so upsetting?
also when you leave your body how do you get to different planes say from the earth plane to another? and when i am out of my body where am i likely to be? (looking at my body)or on a different plane)

sorry bout the inquesition but just really curius about it all i wanna learn about it as much as possible

ste
Old 09-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iclubseals
hey

thanx 4 that it has cleared things up for me what/where are the bad places?, what is in them to make them so bad?, what are the energies? and why is it so upsetting?
also when you leave your body how do you get to different planes say from the earth plane to another? and when i am out of my body where am i likely to be? (looking at my body)or on a different plane)

sorry bout the inquesition but just really curius about it all i wanna learn about it as much as possible

ste
No probs iclub, I have to stress here that my experience of projection is limited so I can only answer within the limits of my experience, others may see thinbgs differently and they may be right! but here goes.as regards the `energies`, we are all energy essentially, here we have a material body, when you transfer over to the astral it is possible to become formless, or adopt any particular form you want, as on this plane there are good and bad people, ther e are posiutive and negative energies thatyou may come across. And just like down here there are good and bad places to be, to a certain extent your limited to where you will appear within your nature, initially.These bad energies are upsetting because they vary frrom being a little frightening to actually imtimidating, as do the areas of the astral. Look at it this way, it is a new arena for you, you are already going to be a bit nervous and then anything that doesn`t go to plan will upset you, simple as that.

As to how do you get to different planes, I honestly don`t know, I got to the astral by pure fluke, it would take a more experienced projector to help with that, sorry iclub.
As well as asking for protection, I also suggest that having achieved it a few times, you dont get wrapped up in it too much, see it as a way of proving to yourself that essentially you are spirit, the body is just a wrapping that you wear in this incarnation. That being the case do you want to learn more about what the real you is?? I`m not saying that I `am the person to tell you, just that astral projecting is okay but of itself it is another trap, a time waster . But thats for later, get out first matey, and let me know how you do.

Last edited by peteyzen : 09-06-2006 at 08:54 AM.
Old 19-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Mart

Hey seal clubber,
No need to be frightened of anything in my experience, except the fear of being frightened, if it's in your mind you have control no matter how hairy things become. You can actually get a great rush by just allowing the fear to take you, you soon realise that fear is only a feeling and when you allow yourself to feel it you realise it is manageable which has big benifits in everyday life too - I used to be scared until i realised it's just tension in my stomach, that's all it is.

With astral projection I find it's easiest to get to the shaking stage by shutting my eyes but looking at the point between my eyes (cross eyed) start to see stars and then relax as if falling asleep but staying awake. I normally feel something as if my spirit is unbuckling, thats when I start to relax. It's cool, learning to enjoy the "fear" is the buzz for me anyway, it's like going to the top of a diving board looking over the edge and thinking "yes" rather than "oh ****".

This is all my experience take it or not, but I would say theres nothing to be afraid of, just remeber it's all in your mind- you are in control, know this and the rest fals into place i find.

All the best with it dude.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:51 AM
iclubseals

hey

Hey

i've not been on here for ages not really had much time an i kinda lost patience an havent been in the mood to try to leave my body for a few weeks so ive not been tryin very much i cant seem to get very far anymore

The diving board senario i think im the 'oh ****' kinda guy

i try not to let my fear bother me but little things used to scare me especially when i was a kid

cheers mart

ste
Closed Thread