Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

What's Your Human Design?

I find this board interesting because I'm into a theory called Human Design. It is an experiment that believes that, depending on what time and location we were born, we have certain personalities and designs that make us unique. There are 5 broad but different types of people within Human Design. Each has its own strategy to best go about living one's life. There are way more components than what I'm about to list, but I'll give a brief introduction for those interested.

Approximately 70% of the population are generator types. Within the generator types there are two different kinds: 35% of people are pure Generators. These people are the backbone of society. They build. They have constant, sacral energy that reinforces the whole structure of society. These people are durable and amazing in that, if they live their design fully, they do not burn out of energy.

The other 35% are Manifesting Generators. Similar to Generators in that they have constant energy, these people also have the ability to vocally manifest changes and causes. Because they are energy beings like Generators, they often, and impressively, get themselves involved in many projects that they don't complete because they're constantly on the go. For both Generator types there is a signature of satisfaction when they live their designs appropriately and a not-self of frustration when they don't. Both types must wait for the response to situations before acting, so when they don't do this and try to initiate like a Manifestor (described below), they will experience this frustration.

Approximately 21% of the population are Projectors. These people are non-energy types and can easily feel overwhelmed and exhausted being surrounded by a 70% Generator world! Projectors are guides. They have the incredible ability to focus on the auras of other people and guide them. The only catch is that they need to be invited. If they're invited to guide, they will feel their signature of success. If they aren't invited, the Projector will be met with opposition and feel the not-self of bitterness.

Approximately 8% of the population are Manifestors. These people are energy types, but their energy is not consistent because they do not have the sacral defined in their charts. Manifestors are here to initiate change. A Manifestor must inform before starting the change but does not need to wait for an invitation or wait to respond. The Manifestor who informs before manifesting is met with the signature of peace. While this may seem like the Manifestor is therefore a powerful being, Manifestors do not choose what to change. They are catalysts for change, but that change may be met with heavy opposition or negative reactions. This can cause the Manifestor to be heavily conditioned into not operating according to design. The Manifestor must operate according to design or they will be met with their not-self of anger.

At approximately 1% of the population, the rarest type is the Reflector. Reflectors are non-energy people who have completely open charts. As a result, they serve the society by mirroring all that is energetically going on around them. Because they are so susceptible towards the energies of defined beings, Reflectors must wait an entire lunar cycle before making decisions, or else those decisions may be influenced by transits and other people's energies. The Reflector's signature is surprise, while the not-self is disappointment.

I'm curious as to what charts everyone on this website has. I have quite a bit of experience in reading charts and would love to get to know people on here and see the many ways in which the Human Design experiment works or does not work. So, if you're interested in what your chart might be, look it up on any of the HD websites and post a picture of it below. I use Humandesignamerica to look up charts.

*apparently I can't post URLs until I've made 15 posts, so I'll come back and edit it when I have :)
Old 03-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Master
This was really interesting reading, thank you for posting.

I resound so much with all of your message, (I believe I am ALL ). But profoundly because I've not so long ago received my mission, which is to inform 'the world' I guess, that we are all generating healing - as we live, just by living, and that this is extremely important for other parts of the Universe than our space/dimension. I have never heard such a statement before, and so far have received very little confirmation, but this description with (at least 70% being generators) would support this world view to some extent.

I will now find my chart and post it.

It will of course fit which ever character I get; since I am all of them. The part about lunar cycle was so fitting, I am such an absorber of energies that I spend quite a lot of time alone to get 'clean' - I would assume there will be quite a few more of the manifesting, reflecting and pro- what-was-it? types here on the forum, since this is a congregation of sensitive types often aware we stand out in different ways.

Ok, thanks again for posting. Made me very curious.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
Haha, oh human ego.... I got Generator, and all of a sudden I am not so interested at all any more

I can't help it, but that just doesnt fit with me, ego or not.

I have read the first introductory pages now. One of the things I am not so fond of in all of the 'set charachteristics' ideologies/theories including horoscopes and definitions of indigo/asperger/incarnated angels etc - is it's element of 'unchangeable'. In the Human Development structure the mass of people of a generator - working - type, and the higher levels of initiators and finally 'reflektors' who are objective and can see the bigger picture, also mirrors the - sorry for the red flag here - the fascist idea of how some humans are 'hands' others 'the brain' and therefore there were organically given leaders that the workers should not question or seek to replace. Nasty business, that.

Had I noticed this, if I had gotten 'Reflector'? Cant say, possibly not. So I'm glad I didn't.

It was also a bit too technical and logical, if there is one thing I've learnt about understanding anything of the Universe and our place in it - it's that it's undescribeble. Attempts to curl up in math and complicated systems just end up describing what can be described in a breath and a movement of the hand; it is.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 13-01-2018, 01:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Human Design believes in reincarnation. One type is not 'better' than another. You can't really look at the descriptions and understand it all in one go. It takes a lot of soul-searching and observing to see how the experiment applies to you. Reflectors have the most they can learn from people in this life because of their lack of definition. This doesn't make them at the top of a tier. There really is no tier because every type has its strengths and weaknesses, which are specific to the individual. Reflectors are definitely not objective and able to see the bigger picture more so than others. Reflectors are more likely to be heavily affected by those around them, making them quite the opposite of that, actually. Awareness of the effect others have on us is where we can grow, and of course, we don't need Human Design to do it for us, but I find it has really helped me over the years.

Human Design has taught me is that there is a lot of conditioning in the world, and by looking at my chart I can see the areas that I'm most likely to be conditioned in, and the areas that I'm most-likely to condition others in. It's just a way of bringing us awareness. The descriptions you get when you do a quick search are very generalising because to go into detail would take a long time to explain, and everyone makes their own path through observation of the specific energies that were strongest on their birthdays. Of course everyone has elements of each of the 64 gates in their charts, but Human Design highlights the strongest gates and (possible) connections for each person in this life.

Oh well. I'm glad you at least looked at Human Design, but I feel you had your mind set on a specific type and rejected it after you didn't get what you were hoping for. I see what you mean about the technical and logical side taking away from one's experience, but I find that after removing the technicalities I am simply more aware of how my energy possibly influences others and is influenced by others. What resonates for me doesn't resonate for you, and that's alright.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Master
MetamorphicSun,

Welcome to the Forum,

I found your characterizations of Human Design interesting and provocative food for thought.

One of the things your post sparked me to consider is that what you call Human Design must necessarily address and incorporate the causal, astral, and physical "bodies" each Human Being possesses, and which each Human Being must seek to optimize to the best of his/her ability, while incarnated, many, many times in this school called Earth.

....as individual manifestations of The Universal Divine Being Whose Sacred Embodiment each of us actually is.

Would it surprise you to ascertain that ALL the categories, and more, that you've listed are EACH aspects possessed by every being, who chooses how to focus on, and practice, the lessons needed to fully optimize them.....before even being born into this plane of existence....in order to advance onward?

I hope you find the reference below, helpful in your studies of what you call "Human Design", but most importantly, why the Divine Spiritual Designer from Whom they are derived, is the real reason they are available to us, at all.....

"We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance on Earth that I Am That I Am as in Heaven."
Guthrio

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=42
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 13-01-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Master
Several people have offers to do Human Design on me after getting some sort of certification. For the sake of diversion and amusement I accepted thier offers.
Conclusion: A fun and not very correct attempt at the ego describing the ego.
"Selfies in Words".
Old 13-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Lorelyen

I have trouble stereotyping unless it's for a particular purpose. It's based on statistics no matter how you look at it, these psychological stereotypes on the interaction between drives and social norms.

You could divide people into creative and not-creative on various arbitrary traits; or musicians and non-musicians; or extroverts v introverts....if it matters. The Myers-Briggs and Cattell personality tests aim to stereotype personalities, the latter with a predictability value re each of the 16 factors - could be useful to a potential employer.

So, may I ask to what purpose your classification will be put? Helping one to live one's life to best advantage seems vague. How will it work?