Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-12-2013, 06:15 PM
forestfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverAloneLove
Dearest Appletwig, yes it is absolutely possible to have a famous person as a Soul mate or Flame. It sounds to me like this British Actor you speak of is a Soul Mate of yours, nothing to be embarrassed about dear, we are all Souls.

My Flame was a famous musician and please believe me, I thought I was going absolutely crazy when I first started to experience all the visions, the dreams, the signs and etc. I did not want to deal with it. I thought it much too impossible but it was not going away so I decided to explore it further. To cut my long journey short, the visions and dreams I would have came to pass and I had one vision where I would actually see my Flame in person. I thought this to be absolutely ludicrous because he was much too famous for some one like me to reach him but it happened. Universe made a way for us to see each other and look into each other's eyes for just a moment and although neither of us said a word, I knew in that moment for sure...I just knew. It was beautiful and I will never ever forget it.

My Flame is now on the Other Side but the bond remains. The experiences with my Flame started before I ever got the chance to see him in person and when I finally did see him, everything came together without a single word.

I hope that some how, sharing this piece of my journey with you will help you to gain more confidence in your own experience. Soul Connections are nothing to be embarrassed about no matter who the person is. You do not have to ever meet a person in order for them to be truly Connected to you but I do think meeting them or seeing them in person would definitely help.

In your heart, you know the difference between infatuation/obsession and a true Soul Connection.

Love and Peace AppleTwig!
~Jennifer

Beautiful story NeverAloneLove (and nice alias!). My SC is not a rock star (except in my eyes of course, and so much more!) but incredibly it is my encounter with one which ultimately and by completely unbelievable means led me to my SC. We haven't physically met yet but I agree with your last sentences: it may not be necessary but it sure can help!
Hugs
Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Master
What's this everyone having celebrity sc?...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestfire
Beautiful story NeverAloneLove (and nice alias!). My SC is not a rock star (except in my eyes of course, and so much more!) but incredibly it is my encounter with one which ultimately and by completely unbelievable means led me to my SC. We haven't physically met yet but I agree with your last sentences: it may not be necessary but it sure can help!
Hugs

Thank you kindly ForestFire. I am not sure that I understand you correctly, are you saying that you met a rock star and through this meeting, you came to know of your SC? Something tells me that your story is nothing less of an interesting one...would love to know more if you are willing to share.

Yes, I do not believe one has to meet an SC in order for the person to truly be an SC. SCs are of the soul, therefore, it is only the soul that matters but at any rate, being able to take in a person's energy and look into their eyes, feel what it is like to be in their atmosphere and etc. is more than helpful!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:40 PM
forestfire

Yes, that's what I meant, but it's a story that can't be told here. Maybe we will write a book or movie scenario some day...
Or maybe a song (if only that rock band could sing it live someday... It would be such a perfect celebration of our story!)
Old 02-12-2013, 10:43 PM
forestfire

... And I agree , what must happen when 2 SCs meet in the physical must be magic, I'm sure it will be for us. Especially the "and etc" part, lol!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by forestfire
... And I agree , what must happen when 2 SCs meet in the physical must be magic, I'm sure it will be for us. Especially the "and etc" part, lol!
Nice liner... I enjoy humour, because taking this situation too seriously- induces my morbidity to extremes.. I get so lost- I forget the ironic nature to such matters at hand- with all connections in retrospect.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:36 PM
forestfire

I somehow sensed it is part of your issues dear LostSoul13. Humour is all the more important in those situations. We avoided a lot of ticking bombs and potential ice/fire hazards thanks to jokes (some of them very crass but that's how we are). It helps bring badly needed perspective and cooling-down during the roller coaster periods.
Peace and Laugh (and clarity, please!)
Old 02-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Knower

Yes you can have celebrities as twin flames, they are not ascended from another star system on earth to appear on TV they are conceived in this world like everybody. But they have an unusual career that's all. Not all the TFs should have the same career path. You can have an ordinary life with a boring job, and your TF can rule the world and it's possible.
But TF love to celebrity is different than fan love, you love the person for who they are.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Master
Lol That is true... How do you fall in love with who they really be though? If you do not have direct communication nor some physical in every day.. It is part of the process in any relation you wish to establish? Plus, often these relationships have obstacles which make it harden in allowing both parties' to 'let-go' in delving into the depths of one& other.. I mean why else do we have relationships? Just for comfort? Affection? What is the role of such? What are your needs& what are mine? What are we for filling in being committed in this 'Relationship'? Once you've established your division in feeling& where you stand..as of who you are to one& others are you able to express appropriately? If I want to spend the rest of my life in a just love- then my actions perusing such should be of the same in consistently?

I do not wish to gain a single..only that of moment..and how life give of that moment..I shall find satisfaction-even if that is only of 'our' breath..it is satisfying because I do not wish for more nor' less..rather equal in feeling as we are of breath..

Old 03-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Knower

Lostsoul, it seems you are stuck in earthly terms and definitions of what a twin flame "relationship" should be. You cannot apply earthly rules to a spiritual connection. It breaks all rules and regulations of anything us humans could ever define. The point of a twin flame relationship? Quite simply, unconditional love. No more, no less. I wish I could put into worss how much I love my twin flame but I can't. There are no words to define the love I feel for him. It is 1000000% unconditional. Even though he is already in spirit, I would give my life for him to be able to come back here. I would die for him, without any question. And trust me when I say this road hasn't been easy. There are several women who claim my twin flame as their twin flame. But guess what. Even if he WERENT my twin flame, I would still love him all the same. And I would still die for him. So this whole "celebrity twin flame" thing is not to be taken lightly. To some people it is very real and with good reason. Because it is real.

By the way, telepathy is the way we and most other twin flames who have never met physically, communicate.