Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Seeker

Hospital ghosts

My first job i worked nights at a hospital as a janitor one night it was late i was cleaning up and i was mopping the floors i looked and i saw in one of the rooms a nurses and doctors with a patient they was wearing old fashioned uniforms and they was using old medical equipment if i was to guess they looked like they was from the 20's or 30's they never notice me it lasted about a minute then they all disappear what exactly happen was they ghosts did i somehow go back to the past or what was it
Old 13-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Master
I'll venture a guess and say that it was due to a blending of another dimension with ours.
Old 14-05-2015, 02:20 AM
Master

My guess is a ghost from the 20s or 30s , or the left over energy of a once living person .
Old 14-05-2015, 02:39 AM
Master
Exclamation

What a cool experience - if it didn't unnerve you a little bit, Burton83.

I was in the hospital as a patient a few days ago and as the male and female attendants were taking me on the gurney to my room, the elevator door opened a few steps before they reached the elevator and it opened and the male attendant walked past the door to see who was in there, and there was nobody there, and he said, "that's creepy."

Old 14-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Ascender
That was really interesting.

Is it okay if I mention my story of a hospital encounter? Your post triggered off a memory I had when I stayed in hospital three years ago for sugery. I came round in the ward after a general anesthetic and noticed a woman standing near my bed, looking at me. She wore an old fashioned nurse's uniform with a hat. She disappeared into thin air.
Old 14-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Master

A story told by George Nory of coast to coast one night , some nures get on an elavator , only to find it going to the basement . When the doors open its a scene of an oerating room around the time of the civil war , The ladies quickly close the door and get out of there .
Old 14-05-2015, 07:14 PM
Master
your stories sends shivers down my spine
Old 15-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator
Are we sitting around a campfire? Ha! Good stories!
Old 15-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Trishbell

I have a story about a hospital. My mother who worked at Holy Family in Spokane, a Catholic hospital, well she on three separate occasions saw nuns, dressed in the old fashioned habit's (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and they were floating..three of them just kind of floating down the hallway. My mother is miss mother of American and isn't a fibber AT ALL, I totally believe her. She's also told me stories of the records room at the hospital. Nobody wanted to go in alone because people often got touched, like on the shoulder or their hair stroked.
Old 15-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Master
I totally LOVE these stories -- I want to hear more about your mom's experiences, Trishbell.