Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 12-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Experiencer

Capacity. ..will respond later to your other post..off to work
Old 12-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Capacity. ..will respond later to your other post..off to work
Ok....go put your time in...lol
Old 13-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Your assessment of a need of mine to confirm what is as the ground of being is not applicable and just isn't so. The ground is wide open but back to the subject. If there are past references, what is their reference point?

Consciousness or the ground of being, in the act of being aware, is there as an observing quality upon whatever is observes in this here and now. References are not there without a reference point (consciousness being aware). There is no separation in that quality ever..can only seem so.

I think where we differ in what is seen is that you still claim individuality which I refer to, more often than not, to mean unconsciousness (as an awareness identified within its content of conditioning) yet all the while proclaiming that the path has ended, when there is no one there that a path ends for. There is no waking up for someone there as a conditioned mis-perception to begin with because no one is having a dream. This unconsciousness or mind identity only believes it makes choices, beyond that perspective its only apparent but is never enabled by an assumption that confirms I am separate.

Is that your take? If so, how did this shift come about?

You take me as someone who has gotten cut in the midst of deep contemplation. Some transparency was reached however not finished. The mind is awesome at hiding the absurdity of itself as an authentic existence.
Old 13-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Consciousness or the ground of being, in the act of being aware, is there as an observing quality upon whatever is observes in this here and now. References are not there without a reference point (consciousness being aware). There is no separation in that quality ever..can only seem so.

I think where we differ in what is seen is that you still claim individuality which I refer to, more often than not, to mean unconsciousness (as an awareness identified within its content of conditioning) yet all the while proclaiming that the path has ended, when there is no one there that a path ends for. There is no waking up for someone there as a conditioned mis-perception to begin with because no one is having a dream. This unconsciousness or mind identity only believes it makes choices, beyond that perspective its only apparent but is never enabled by an assumption that confirms I am separate.

Is that your take? If so, how did this shift come about?

Your take me as someone who has gotten cut in the midst of deep contemplation. Some transparency was reached however not finished. The mind is awesome at hiding the absurdity of itself as an authentic existence.
Again your take on me is off and for whatever reason you need to try and make this about me. Again, irregardless, what I am, awareness is inherent. The ground of being is aware, it is not being aware. The ground is aware capacity not capacity being aware. That seems to be where we differ and explains why you think there is further to go or that you have gone further or that I am stuck or whatever.
Old 14-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Master
physical time exists, obviously. it takes time to walk to the shop. but does time exist psychologically? does it take time to awaken; to understand your mind? i am aware of the passage of time, psychologically speakin, because there is conflict. would there be the experience of time, psychologically speaking, if there were no inner conflict? consciousness may be able to be free of time, but the body cannot be, as time and space (3d physical reality) are indivisible.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."

Last edited by Arcturus : 14-02-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Knower
If matters, every living thing should have its our universe, where time can be switched on/off.
Thought, only people are interested in "unified" time so much...

Note I'm still wearing watch but using it for appointments only.
Old 14-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Master
I hear you. LOL...quit wearing watches ages ago...just rely mainly on body clock (& alarms as backup, occasionally).

Mainly coz every watch battery I have ever worn lasts no more than 3-4 months and it is a royal pain to try to keep up with up.
Funny it's the only "jewelry" my ex gave me...I have like 10 watches, very nice, and they are all dead sitting in their boxes in a sack.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
physical time exists, obviously.
Not in any way obvious to me.
Old 15-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Again your take on me is off and for whatever reason you need to try and make this about me. Again, irregardless, what I am, awareness is inherent. The ground of being is aware, it is not being aware. The ground is aware capacity not capacity being aware. That seems to be where we differ and explains why you think there is further to go or that you have gone further or that I am stuck or whatever.

There is no higher or lower Capacity...

Consciousness is awareness, is perpetually expressing, taking on the apparent something from its source of potential nothingness.

You are that...all of it.

However, most see just a glimmer of light from a crack in the ceiling (while in the gap of awareness) and only imagine that the house has fallen. All the while still fixated on seeking out anther glance. In the end, Its duality, searching within a concept of duality and non duality, which is there. Most who see awareness do not notice its own subjectivity still in place in a relationship with objectivity. When awareness recognizes itself as self aware, as that which has always been the authentic quality, then everything you perceived as reality goes to ****.

No one made that shift happen and no one there to know it. Its consciousness being an apparent relative quality.

Rarely if ever do I use awareness to mean ground of being, consciousness or source. Pure consciousness is the ground of being.

Again, here's the question Capacity:

How did this shift come about?
Old 15-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I hear you. LOL...quit wearing watches ages ago...just rely mainly on body clock (& alarms as backup, occasionally).

Mainly coz every watch battery I have ever worn lasts no more than 3-4 months and it is a royal pain to try to keep up with up.
Funny it's the only "jewelry" my ex gave me...I have like 10 watches, very nice, and they are all dead sitting in their boxes in a sack.

Peace & blessings,
7L
A box full of dead watches...now that's timeless!