Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Jennifer

New to here, and need opinions

On the topic of science & spirituality I have seen people talk about DNA Activation. Which, from the research I have done it looks as though some are taking both the spiritual side and the science side of this new coin, and using them together. I was just wondering what everyone here thought about it.
Old 16-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
On the topic of science & spirituality I have seen people talk about DNA Activation. Which, from the research I have done it looks as though some are taking both the spiritual side and the science side of this new coin, and using them together. I was just wondering what everyone here thought about it.

Hi jennifer I don`t know anything about this, I would appreciate you expanding on what your asking, what is DNA activation, what are people saying from the spirirtual side? I`m not being funny, I`m interested to learn, as I know nothing about this subject
Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 16-06-2006, 03:29 PM
WhiteTimeHealer

Quote:

I'm not sure if this will shead a little light on your question Jennifer.............

In our present form of our biological body we have to undergo a rejuvenation process and a reactivation of the DNA to be able to reach the next level of the human evolution. Some, including Channie West, ambassador of Universal White Time Healing for the Earth, tells us that those who ascend together with the earth to the fifth dimension will eventually bring their body back to the age of about thirty years. In addition to our usual DNA we all possess 5 pairs of virtual DNA strands. The connection between our virtual strands and our "normal" strands of DNA are blocked because of all sorts of influences. Much has been written about the importance and function of these strands. It's clear the reactivation of these strands is essential in our evolutionary process. These blocks will disappear in the years ahead. Through this reactivation, our intuitive powers and others will increase. Our cells will split differently and faster; and our thoughts, words and actions will enter our matter uninhibited. So think, speak and act positively. All newborn children will be telepathically gifted. They're more intelligent, very intuitive and will be the leaders of the future.

I would also suggest you check out this forum if you have not already ....
http://www.dreamers-online.com.au/

Hope it helps

WhiteTimeHealer
Old 16-06-2006, 03:49 PM
DASA

Dna

Quote:

Hi Jennifer - you asked for an opinion . In my opinion spirituality has nothing to do with DNA, you, as a soul are 'non-material'. Telepathic powers etc... although useful in some instances are just a distraction from the pure spiritual path. It's all about free-will, and how we use it.

Your well-wisher,

Das
Old 19-06-2006, 11:49 PM
Jennifer

Thank you Das, I appreciate your thoughts and your opinion. :)
Old 19-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Hi jennifer I don`t know anything about this, I would appreciate you expanding on what your asking, what is DNA activation, what are people saying from the spirirtual side? I`m not being funny, I`m interested to learn, as I know nothing about this subject
Look forward to hearing from you.

Peteyzen, I under stand where you are coming from on this subject. I know that it would be hard for me to explain as I myself have been trying to learn what I can about it and honestly some of the words are a bit confusing to me. Which is why I turned to forums for answers. The one site that I have seen both science and spirituality in is http://www.activatemydna.com. I have looked at other sites as well, but my issue is the "I can RV you and activate your DNA that way, but it will cost you $600.00 dollars." I guess you are more like me on this one :)
Old 23-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Pounamu

Hi Jennifer -
I just reviewed rather quickly the site "activatemydna" that you mention. I recently was part of an ascension school (see http://www.ascendpress.org/ and the information there will, I think, interest you as well. The history of why our DNA is in such a state as it usually is today, is well gone into. Mind you, this is largely channelled material - the channeler (Mila) set out under her own inner guidance to find a way to ascend her body and whole being, and after a while started an ascension class and later a school so that she could pass on her experience and skills to others. So you could say that like the chap in the website you quote, she did it from the ground up; and according to her (and who can gainsay it), she has reached and gone beyond full activation of the 36,000 segments of human DNA which allows "Full Consciousness" - the ability to be conscious and know what is going on upon all dimensions of creation on which she exists. I can attest (since I know them fairly well) that she and her partner have greatly regressed their age, by over 20 years in her case (nearly 50%); and she has a beautiful but also powerful nature to go with it.

Mila is a great believer in NOT using technology, but using one's experience and intention to make the necessary changes, rather than technology. The technology is mechanical, and one is really aiming for Soul to take over all functions that up till now have been mechanical - as the ascension process beyond a certain rather elementary stage demands conscious attention to detail by soul that cannot satisfactorily be coped with by a mechanical approach. Also, one needs to begin to know about and consciously check the operation of one's energetic parts (etheric body, chakra system, kundalini system, regeneration system, etc.,) which I didn't see references to in the website you quoted (although I didn't exhaustively search it). A further reason for a "conscious" approach to ascension is that there is opposition from non-physical forces which were responsible for mankind's (and the planet's) fall in consciousness, and you need to know all the traps that they set... a lot of Mila's school's work has been to discover and document these traps; then if you have a problem and recognise it, you can apply a remedy, or at least have some clues as to what action might be successful.

As far as asking money for training or facilitating the process is concerned - everything (even spiritual help) has a value, and a just recompense for this is both logical and karmic law. Mila asks a fair bit as well; but by far the greatest part of the expense of belonging to the school was in going overseas to attend the Intensives and conferences; as the auric contact got by being personally with them could not be duplicated at a distance. As well as this, "Where two or three are gathered together..." - the auric fields of a group all focussed on the one goal makes for an exponentially powerful effect that benefits not only the participants, but is also a powerful World Service, as it generates a powerful thoughtform to help bring about necessary upliftment of the whole of humanity and the planet.

Hope this has been of help in your search - people who are willing to do this process are needed - keep going if you possibly can! It is why you came into embodiment at this time!

Blessings,
Pounamu
Old 23-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Jennifer

Thank you Pounamu, I will definately have to take a look at that site, and will comment back on it when I have the chance. Teething babies do not allow for much time anywhere else. :)
Old 27-06-2006, 10:50 AM
eternity

Jennifer,
Rna and dna have nothing to do with realisation.
Spiritual growth is down to sheer hard work with meditation and jappa mantra.A good teacher helps.
Aspiration and affirmation are the keys to getting higher and higher up the planes.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:24 AM
BLAIR2BE

Hi Jennifer,
The Activation Of Dna Is An Activation Of The Brain, Not The "mind". but, If One could Activate Dna (brain), I Can Only Assume That The Process Of Obtaining Spiritual Enlightenment
Would Surley Change. The Brain Is Very Powerful And Full Use Of It Would Certainly Be An Amazing Evolutionary Leap Forward. Though It May Take Us On The Path Away From "god" Towards Unlimited physical Advancement.

On A Side Note: Some Say That Ufo's And Alien Obductions Are Directly Related To This "dna Activation"; That Some Extra Terrestrial Civilization Did Indeed Activate Or Unlock The Full Use Of Dna, Eventually Disconnecting Them Completly From "god"- And That Is Why They Are Here. To Try And Find A "scientific" Way To Reconnect To The "cosmic Conscousness". Though They Never Would Be Able To Soley Through Science.

Entertaining Idea If It Is Not True.

-stay Positive And Love Your Life
Closed Thread