Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 17-05-2012, 01:06 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
One teacher feels the shift has already happened , Well, that 4D earth now exists, and ascended masters have "relocated" there, but mother earth is temporarily maintaining 3D for our benefit.

Yes, many of us have "one foot in each dimension" lately and need to revamp our belief systems to move forward,

I believe that there has been countless three dimensional universes, which are simply the physical wombs in which another fourth dimensional being develops.

To begin with, let me say that I am no expert in any field, simply a jack of all beliefs, having read many scientific journals and books on comparative religion, I have come to believe in an eternal cyclic universe as revealed by the prophets of many different ancient religions.

Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non being, and again from non being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara or the cycle of manifestation, ‘The Great Day,’ which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our finite minds seems as an eternity. ‘Manvantara,’ is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in Genesis, ‘Pralaya,’ is the evening that proceeds the next creative day. The six periods of Creation and the seventh day of rest in which we now exist are referred to in the book of Genesis as the generations of the universe.

The English word “Generation,” is translated from the Hebrew “toledoth” which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as ‘births,’ or ‘descendants,’ such as “These are the generations of Adam,” or “these are the generations of Abraham, and Genesis 2: 4; These are the generations of the Universe or the heavens and earth, etc. And the ‘Great Day’ in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which those who attain to perfection are allowed to enter, where they shall be surrounded by great light and they shall experience eternal peace, while those who do not attain to perfection are cast back into the refining fires of the seven physical cycles that perpetually revolve within the eighth eternal cosmic cycle.

A series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

Every universe from the first to the last, from the smallest to the greatest, which have been created throughout the eons of eternity, still exist in their independent Space-Time positions within the eternal and boundless cosmos.

The New international Version, the Scofield Referrence Bible, and the Companion Bible, all note that the phase in Genesis 1: 2; The earth was formless and void (Having neither shape or mass) should be correctly translated, “The earth became without form and void.” The Hebrew word “Hayah” translated “was,” means “To become, occur, come to pass, Be.” (Vines Complete Expository of Old and New Testament Words, 1985. “To Be.”)

One day perhaps our scientific community will confirm that the men of old have been correct in their belief.

Another universe may have preceded ours, study finds. May 14th, 2006. Courtesy Penn State University and World Science staff.

Three physicists say they have done calculations suggesting that before the birth of our universe, which is expanding, there was an earlier universe that was shrinking.

The results stem from a theory that claims the fabric of space and time is made up of minuscule, indivisible bits, much as matter is.

Scientists believe our cosmos began in a sort of explosion called the Big Bang, when everything that exists---which had previously been packed into one infinitely dense point---burst outward.

The universe is still expanding according to this view, because it was born expanding.

According to some proposals, the Big Bang is a repeating cycle. Universes might expand, then shrink back to a point, then expand again. Thus the “Bang” would be really more like a bounce.

The idea is appealing in some ways, but scientists have found it far from easy to test. Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, a key basis for the Big Bang theory, is silent on what happened before that event.

“General relativity can be used to describe the universe back to a point at which matter becomes so dense that it’s equations don’t hold up,” said Abhay Ashtekar, director of the Gravitational Physics and Geometry at Penn State University in University Park, Penn.

To go further, physicists must use tools Einstein didn’t have, he added. Ashtekar and two post-doctoral researchers developed such tools through a combination of Quantum physics- the science of subatomic particles—and general relativity, which describes the large-scale structure of space and time.

They found that before the Big Bang, there was a contracting universe. Other than the fact it was shrinking, they added, it was similar to ours in terms of the geometry of its space and time, or spacetime, as cosmologists call it since Einstein found the two are interwoven.

“In place of a classical Big Bang there is in fact a quantum bounce,” said Ashtekar. “We were so surprised by the finding,” he added, that the team repeated the calculations for months to include different possible values of some numbers representing the current universe. But the results kept pointing to a bounce.

The findings appear in the current issue of the research journal Physical Review Letters.

While the general idea of another, pre-Big Bang universe isn’t new, Ashtekar said, this is the first mathematical study that systematically establishes its existence and deduces properties of its spacetime geometry.

The notion that spacetime has a geometry involves the idea that it can be curved or flat. A “flat” spacetime is one in which geometry works as we normally expect; for example, parallel lines never meet. But Einstein found that material objects deform this flatness, introducing curvature.

To arrive at their pre-existing universe finding, Ashtekar’s group used loop quantum gravity, a theory that seeks to reconcile General relativity with quantum physics. These two seemingly fundamental theories are otherwise contradictory in some ways.

Loop quantum gravity, which was pioneered at Ashtekar’s institute, proposes that spacetime has a discrete “atomic” structure, as opposed to being a continuous sheet, as Einstein, along with most us, assumed.

In loop quantum gravity, space is thought of as woven from one-dimensional “threads.” The continuum picture remains mostly valid as an approximation. But near the Big Bang, this fabric is violently torn so that it’s discrete, or quantum, nature becomes important. One outcome of this is that gravity becomes repulsive instead of attractive, Ashetkar argued; the result is the Big Bounce.

Paul Steinhardt of Princeton University, a cosmologist who has explored some related concepts, wrote in an email that the new research “Supports, in a general way, the idea that the Big Bang need not be the beginning of space and time.”

The universe “may have undergone one or more bangs in its past history,” he added.

Steinhardt and colleagues have also proposed a bounce of sorts, but it’s different. It could turn out that the two scenarios are equivalent at some deep level, but that’s not known, he added. Steinhardt‘s scenario makes use of string theory, another attempt to reconcile General Relativity with quantum physics.

Some versions of string theory portray our visible universe as a three -dimensional space embedded in an invisible space having more dimensions. Our zone, called a braneworld-the word comes from its similarity to a sort of membrane-could periodically bounce into another, parallel braneworld.

Such an event might look to us, stuck in a few dimensions as we are, as a Big Bang. “I don’t know if Ashetkar’s case translates into a bounce between braneworlds like we are describing,” Steinhardt wrote. But by his estimate, this cataclysm won’t take place for another roughly 300 billion years—so there is hopefully plenty of time to answer the question.
Old 17-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Master

Time is found to be but an illusion (as mentioned earlier here) but there are rather simple ways of editting it, of reworking it, of seeing the future and the past and beyond that. Practice first going through your memories and get that down, then continue on to editting them slightly (altering them) and see their effects. If you don't like the new changes switch it back, make a different choice (and see your choice all the way through.. you don't want to observe your choice up til today and have something go wrong tomorrow.. Using this technique you can also recall future and past events based on the idea that everything happens simultaneously, and can be edited (I've even given myself a heads up on certain things so I can prevent them from occurring for the most part, such as a attack on a friend of mine who is vulnerable to attacks a lot.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 17-05-2012, 03:06 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Time is found to be but an illusion (as mentioned earlier here) but there are rather simple ways of editting it, of reworking it, of seeing the future and the past and beyond that. Practice first going through your memories and get that down, then continue on to editting them slightly (altering them) and see their effects. If you don't like the new changes switch it back, make a different choice (and see your choice all the way through.. you don't want to observe your choice up til today and have something go wrong tomorrow.. Using this technique you can also recall future and past events based on the idea that everything happens simultaneously, and can be edited (I've even given myself a heads up on certain things so I can prevent them from occurring for the most part, such as a attack on a friend of mine who is vulnerable to attacks a lot.

Time may be multi-directional, but it is never an illusion my friend.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
Time may be multi-directional, but it is never an illusion my friend.
In the way we perceive it, yes, time tends to be an illusion.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Henri77

il·lu·sion   [ih-loo-zhuhn]
noun
something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.

Of course we can discuss , what reality do we wanna call true.

There ARE humans-cultures living on earth who don't perceive time as a linear process, and many many interdimensional civilizations who also feel WE are deceived by clock time.
So we COULD be said to be victims of a mass hallucination, by many.
Old 18-05-2012, 07:44 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
il·lu·sion   [ih-loo-zhuhn]
noun
something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.

Of course we can discuss , what reality do we wanna call true.

There ARE humans-cultures living on earth who don't perceive time as a linear process, and many many interdimensional civilizations who also feel WE are deceived by clock time.
So we COULD be said to be victims of a mass hallucination, by many.

But those people who don't perceive time as a linear process, accept the reality that it take a certain amount of time to travel from point A to point B, and if the distance between point A and point B is doubled, then travelling at the same speed, the time taken to cover the greater distance will be doubled also.

Is it merely an illusion that they are twice as buggered after crossing the greater distance?
Old 18-05-2012, 03:31 PM
sappy

The theory of time travel is possible it's just we don't have the technology or at least i don't think so. you should go to youtube and watch Michio Kaku discuss this....... But one problem would be if you successfully achieved to travel back in time all you would be doing really is jumping to a parallel universe so you wouldn't really have control over what period of time you jumped into but if i could chose i would go back to the 60's see the beatles and go to woodstock then wait for the 90's and see Nirvana.
Old 18-05-2012, 10:19 PM
antiquerose

I'd do it! There are so many missed opportunities in my past that I would like a 2nd chance to take advantage of lol! But as "psychoslice" mentioned, living in the NOW isn't a bad choice either. I suppose everyone has missed opportunities and bad or embarrassing memories that they wish they could change, but moving on from them isn't such a bad idea. :)
Old 18-05-2012, 10:55 PM
S-word

Ah, with the grape my fading life provide
And wash my body whence the life has died
And lay me shrouded in the living leaf
By some not unfrequented garden side

That even my buried ashes, such a snare
Of vintage shall fling up into the air
That not a true believer passing by
But shall be overtaken unawares……….. Omar Khayyam

Who would dare to descend to the garden of Omar and bring him up? In the introduction to Fitzgerald’s translations of Omar’s works, it is said that Omar Khayyam died in the year of 1123 and yet in the Glossary of the self-same book, it is said that he died in the year 1132. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, there is some debate as to whether he died in the year 1123 or 1132. It seems strange that the controversy should be between these two dates, because

from (The Perfect Way. p. 247) we read, “As the number of the lunar months, thirteen is the number of the woman, and denotes the soul and her reflection of God– the solar number twelve being that of the spirit. The two numbers in combination form the perfect year of that duel humanity which above is made in the image of God– the true ‘Christian year’, wherein the two- the inner and outer, Spirit and Matter– are as one. Thirteen then represents that full
union of man with God wherein Christ becomes Christ.” And so thirteen represents the physical person who reflects perfectly the spiritual being within, (The Father and the Son are as one) and is represented by the Solar number twelve, as shown here in combination within the thirteen, (1123).

But the true ’Christian year’ should be where the physical being, is translated to a spiritual being, which would be represented by the number combination 1132, the physical within the spiritual, a good translation, loses none of the essence of the original from which it is translated.

So when did Omah the King of the wise, die?

Omar was, among other professions, an Alchemist. The search for the Philosopher’s stone was driven, not by the desire to gain great wealth by turning base metals into gold, but the desire to gain eternal life.

E. Underhill, mysteries, p. 170, The stone swallowed by Cronus is none other than the “Philosopher’s Stone,” the concealed stone of Many colours (Golden Theatise) “The Mystic seed” of transcendental life, which should invade, tinge, and wholly transmute the imperfect self into spiritual Gold/”

The stone will be a crystal the same shape as the molecule from which it is formed. If you read Zechariah 3: where the prophet speaks of his vision of the High Priest Joshua, who is stripped of his old filthy garment and given a new clean turban etc and a stone/crystal with seven facets is placed before Joshua with the new clean outer garment..

Is it possible do you suppose, to form a molecule from atoms of matter and anti- matter which can be held in equilibrium, in which they cannot annihilate each other? Such a body would be able to pass in and out of both dimensions? Perhaps the Particle Accelerator will answer many of our questions.
Old 19-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Henri77

Those who believe in ET's know the technology exists, and black budget projects have very likely used alien tech for this, on occasion.

Yes the varied Hopi, Kogi, Huna, Australian tribes (seers) travel within the dreamtime, yet also inhabit out timeline concept as needed.
I didn't mean to suggest they were unaware of Earth clocktime.... but suspect it isn't their primary reality-perception, among themselves, away from industrialized society.

"Time travel" IMO, is a very important concept-topic ...
& we must abandon self imposed time concepts while exploring consciousness, as it truly is. A very fluid reality

This is probably self evident.