Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The armor of God

I have been debating on his forum though posts and pm's about people finding my opinions to be negative. If that's the case I must say there is something you don't understand.

I the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve wandered around talking to God. The snake then tempted them to taste the apple of knowledge. This gave them the ability to separate good from evil, and they were thrown out of the state of mind they had with God in paradise.

Today we live in a world were people are so busy with the difference between good and bad, that we have long forgotten the wholeness of Eden.

People tend to seek just good - but a spiritual developed knows that bad things can be good for them.

As an example - in the rich, western world - we seek happiness - but the richer and seemingly more happy we get, the more problems occur. We use therapists like no before, and mental diseases like depression, anxiety and even schizophrenia are more and more common.

In Norway we have an expression that says: "Never so bad it's not good for something." That's important to remember.

The more you separate life in good and bad - in black and white - the more problems will occur.

I'm not saying you should tolerate anything - I'm just saying that at the same time you banish something you should think that it was good for something.

That's why don't judge people. That's why don't throw people out of the forum. Rather give them a chance to explain their selves or invite them back later.

I know we need a legal system with law and order - but in your heart don't judge the perpetrator. It's good for something.

Also - as you shouldn't say that good is just good, you shouldn't say that beautiful is just good. Ugly is a quality of things and people that we need to respect. Someone finds the ugly better and get's very provoked by beauty.

Who are we to judge what's better?
Old 10-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Master
Hey, nice post, minxoto.

I think I'm starting to 'get' you - (understand you) better.

My favorites:
1. In Norway we have an expression that says: "Never so bad it's not good for something."
2. I'm not saying you should tolerate anything - I'm just saying that at the same time you banish something you should think that it was good for something.
3. I know we need a legal system with law and order - but in your heart don't judge the perpetrator. It's good for something.

#3 sounds a little perverse, but I get it.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
About the expression "Never so bad it isn't good for something". I wrote it wrong. The expression is: "Never so wrong it isn't good for something."

It reads like the motto of a doctor. The good here is their wallets and bank accounts.

I wrote somewhere else here about the power of positivity is the same as the abuse of negativity.

The victims are the poor and the suffering.

That's why I make this expression:

"Never so good it isn't wrong for something".

The doctors abuse drugs, alcohol and humans!
Old 11-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I have been debating on his forum though posts and pm's about people finding my opinions to be negative. If that's the case I must say there is something you don't understand.

I the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve wandered around talking to God. The snake then tempted them to taste the apple of knowledge. This gave them the ability to separate good from evil, and they were thrown out of the state of mind they had with God in paradise.

Today we live in a world were people are so busy with the difference between good and bad, that we have long forgotten the wholeness of Eden.

People tend to seek just good - but a spiritual developed knows that bad things can be good for them.

As an example - in the rich, western world - we seek happiness - but the richer and seemingly more happy we get, the more problems occur. We use therapists like no before, and mental diseases like depression, anxiety and even schizophrenia are more and more common.

In Norway we have an expression that says: "Never so bad it's not good for something." That's important to remember.

The more you separate life in good and bad - in black and white - the more problems will occur.

I'm not saying you should tolerate anything - I'm just saying that at the same time you banish something you should think that it was good for something.

That's why don't judge people. That's why don't throw people out of the forum. Rather give them a chance to explain their selves or invite them back later.

I know we need a legal system with law and order - but in your heart don't judge the perpetrator. It's good for something.

Also - as you shouldn't say that good is just good, you shouldn't say that beautiful is just good. Ugly is a quality of things and people that we need to respect. Someone finds the ugly better and get's very provoked by beauty.

Who are we to judge what's better?

See the light and love in all things that is my motto.

Because when you do, your looking through a more pure lens of your own being state.

If you looking anywhere else, its where you are in yourself noticing that reflection.

The world sets up as standards and separation in all ways of our human existence and awareness.

The awareness and wisdom sets up differently.

Many say bad, evil ways hold no light and love.. But who is the holder of light, love, bad and evil to judge such things? The world serves to keep things in order for safety and protection, but there is always more for the way in which we set up the world in ourselves for those we see as bad and evil. How we treat all humans ripples through the whole in one way or another inside us. Projected outwardly even when we might be a nice caring person. What is held in under caring nice people can be some incredibly judgemental blindness and unconscious patterns alive in the world as the very thing we judge..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-12-2017, 04:00 AM
Master
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
About the expression "Never so bad it isn't good for something". I wrote it wrong. The expression is: "Never so wrong it isn't good for something."

It reads like the motto of a doctor. The good here is their wallets and bank accounts.

I wrote somewhere else here about the power of positivity is the same as the abuse of negativity.

The victims are the poor and the suffering.

That's why I make this expression:

"Never so good it isn't wrong for something".

The doctors abuse drugs, alcohol and humans!

Hmm, maybe I don't understand you like I thought...

Most know that doctors - being human - abuse drugs, alcohol and humans.
Many still trust authority figures - it's a naive attitude - safest to expect the worse and yet still have hope for the best in Life. None of us get out alive.

I detect a distinct flavour of cynicism and the sardonic in your psyche.
Just like salt, too much spoils the dish.

Old 11-12-2017, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Hmm, maybe I don't understand you like I thought...

Most know that doctors - being human - abuse drugs, alcohol and humans.
Many still trust authority figures - it's a naive attitude - safest to expect the worse and yet still have hope for the best in Life. None of us get out alive.

I detect a distinct flavour of cynicism and the sardonic in your psyche.
Just like salt, too much spoils the dish.

We are on same page now, Silver. I discovered there was something better I ought to write. A mate from Australia was down in another post, and I should comfort and soothe her as soon as I wrote this. :-)
Old 11-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Master
It is entirely subjective.

What is 'good' for one, is 'evil' for another and vice versa. The only judge of 'good' OR 'evil' is God, Him/Her/Itself.

What was eaten along with the 'apple' was the inability to distinguish the indistinguishable beyond these very self-same dual polarities used as any kind of 'reference point' to the Absolute.

God can be just as 'evil' as 'loving' and woe be unto those who cross His path, where what may be done in an 'act of Love' will be seen as being the 'work of Satan'.

In fact, Divine retribution to abolish sin is always seen as being 'evil' by the sinner in an attempt to garner human support and sympathy as an act of condoning and not atoning for it!

This 'mate from Australia' has now been soothed by the elixir that only the Divine One can give. She is coming into her own, understanding the purpose of her existence now - and it's not a pretty one.

From what objective perspective another who doesn't understand it will gather, she has either been possessed by a Demon of Darkness OR by an Angel of Light...take from that what you will.

*goes and chants the Shiva Kavacham*

Shiva Kavacham means "The Armor of God".
Old 11-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Knower

There's darkness, lightness, and then there's oneness.
Eventually, you come to a place where this can easily be seen:
the polarity/duality of the universe, the interlinking & intertwine
of the two, the way one manifests into the other, so on & so forth.