Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Knower

How can I stop feeling like I'm going crazy when I have intuition about something?

I sometimes have some pretty strong intuition or insight into something. A lot of the time no one believes me and it seems like the whole world is trying to prove I'm wrong. Often times I even stop believing in whatever it is myself. But years later my intuition often gets proven right. How can I stay strong and deal with this better?
Old 25-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Knower

Remain grounded.
At all times you must be clear of
fear, worry, doubt, insecurities, etc.
Any negative energy really because it will
dilute your abilities or at least your faith
in them in turn their power.

I had this happen quite a few times,
wondering whether or it was my intuition
or paranoia UNTIL everything was
confirmed. It just took time for it to
reveal itself.

One experience in particular was
someone from my past who was
indeed everything I initially suspected:
involved in dark matters, insecurities,
past trauma, feelings, and even
thoughts that I had known years prior.

Eventuality everything was revealed & I
even went to a psychic who confirmed
it all.

Listen to your dreams. Listen to your
intuition. Learn to read energy.

React appropriately.
Trust me it could save lives /
improve well-being if used correctly.
Old 25-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I sometimes have some pretty strong intuition or insight into something. A lot of the time no one believes me and it seems like the whole world is trying to prove I'm wrong. Often times I even stop believing in whatever it is myself. But years later my intuition often gets proven right. How can I stay strong and deal with this better?

if you don't try to impose your ideas on them, they won't fight you so much after a while. But then you get the thrillingness of being alone with your thoughts...
Old 25-11-2017, 10:20 PM
Master
i get it 2 i do

i geta jda avu feain sothns not rht i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if you don't try to impose your ideas on them, they won't fight you so much after a while. But then you get the thrillingness of being alone with your thoughts...
I try that a lot. I mainly run into these issues when they're medical issues. The doctor feels he should know more than me, so he'll usually end up fighting anything I say.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:

Listen to yourself even as the world listens to itself.

There is you in the situation that you know best about, even as others may try to prove you wrong. In the end its your life and choice what you do with all that.

Its not so much taking on them proving you wrong. Just trusting and listening to yourself to do what you need for you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-11-2017, 02:21 AM
Master

never mind
Old 26-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I try that a lot. I mainly run into these issues when they're medical issues. The doctor feels he should know more than me, so he'll usually end up fighting anything I say.

Hi,

Yes that can be hard. We live in a society where so called authorities are established. When your personaol truth on any matter is in conflict with conventional wisdom, that truth will get invalidated.

I find medical issues are a hot topic with my family. At 74 I am in good health and have not seen a doctor in over a dozen years. I take no perscription medication. I know we all die some day however I do not think everyone needs to be ill with a medical condition before they pass over.

I do not expect others to understand my reasoning. I do not even bring up the subject of things like the Biology of Belief or that an intuitive person knows how to physically care for them self. Those things are just too much to grasp for most people.

Do your best to not get mad or upset. Follow your intuition.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:

Just present what you see nothing more. You may be very good at predicting causal relationships. Make no judgments about it. Free will.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Do your best to not get mad or upset. Follow your intuition.

Yes was thinking this to. It may be people need to go down the path to experience what you know. It's their choice.