Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Master

[quote=Jeremy Bong

I think you're pretending and want me to explain them to you . It's simple English and you want me to teach you. Hahaha !!!!! As if my English has achieved progress and improvements.
[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------
I thought you were a self professed "loving god being".
So jeremy, no need to be rude in all of your posts.

I know that, the one and only, all loving creator is not rude, so why are you so rude..Jeremy.

Oh, and as I have said to you on a nbr of occasions, I am not intetested in your posts to me or to anyone else , and nor am I concerned with your warnings within your posts.

As I liken your stories, to a Chinese spiritual kung fu, comedy movie....and full of unlovingness that, the one and only all holy, all loving and all merciful creator, would definitely not be a part of.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
------------------------------------
I thought you were a self professed "loving god being".
So jeremy, no need to be rude in all of your posts.

I know that, the one and only, all loving creator is not rude, so why are you so rude..Jeremy.

Oh, and as I have said to you on a nbr of occasions, I am not intetested in your posts to me or to anyone else , and nor am I concerned with your warnings within your posts.

As I liken your stories, to a Chinese spiritual kung fu, comedy movie....and full of unlovingness that, the one and only all holy, all loving and all merciful creator, would definitely not be a part of.

It's great because you know creator and fortunately he claims that I'm him. And I can create life in the spiritual realm. But as if in your post that you respond to me all are rude. Then I may scolding by my creator . It's as you say, creator is love.

So what should I do to help to be a bit taste of love feeling. Or maybe you can teach me so that I can show you and other viewers a bit of love. I think you can help me with this small request. Thanks!
Old 15-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
It's great because you know creator and fortunately he claims that I'm him. And I can create life in the spiritual realm. But as if in your post that you respond to me all are rude. Then I may scolding by my creator . It's as you say, creator is love.

So what should I do to help to be a bit taste of love feeling. Or maybe you can teach me so that I can show you and other viewers a bit of love. I think you can help me with this small request. Thanks!

No Jeremy, I am not interested in helping you with your regards, because you are very rude, and very insufferable person. Who is not interested in anyone, bar your own selfish, miss guided way of being.

I believe I will just keep reading your unloving Chinese spiritual kung fu stories
Old 15-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
No Jeremy, I am not interested in helping you with your regards, because you are very rude, and very insufferable person. Who is not interested in anyone, bar your own selfish, miss guided way of being.

I believe I will just keep reading your unloving Chinese spiritual kung fu stories

So I should say, thank you again because you are not teaching me then I've more time to respond to other's posts.
Old 15-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Who is called "the god of this world"? The Prince and power of the air", and, "this age"?
And? What did Jesus have to say about this world?

What is very difficult? How is the devil illustrated, also?
With hooves, a tail... horns?
What are you in the world? The evolved animal/mammal, evolved in what science tells us today is, "illusory"? In, "Space/Time"?

Who is "Mara" in Buddhism?

Get it together. Before it's too late.

This post is brought forward morpheus, so that you may not possibly over look it.
-----------------------
Another grouping of questions by you morpheus.!

You ask these questions, and at the end of them you state that we ought to get it together before it is to late.......
but you wont come back and explain in full, any of it, "from" your point of view..
instead of quoting biblical scripture and a few scientists, as per usual.*
I for one, would like to hear "your" discription of space and time, being an illusion. and if it is an illusion, then what do you think happens in the realms of no flesh, "if" there is no space to traverse. And while understanding that, while traversing 'something', does take some time, or some moments, to accomplish. ...WHAT HAPPENS THEREIN THEN MORPH....WHAT HAPPENS.
is that what " you" mean by time and space being an illusion...are you stating that in the realms of no flesh there is absolutely no time and space....morph I understand what time is, and im prety sure that I know what space is.....BUT WHAT IS YOUR INTERPRETATION OF SPACE, AND OF COURSE TIME....
And why do you keep repeating it.

And yes morph, I am "ASSUMING" that I will not receive an answer from you, satisfactory or not..eh..smiles.

Ps...is anyone else interested in a reply to this↑↑from morpheus.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Master
Neil you are an adult. Certainly you ought to understand what physics has come to!
Disagree? Why?

Space/Time is a, "construct". Therefore?

We, evolved in it, are a "construct".
Physicist Max Tedmark for one, brought out how the "fabric" of space and time is all about mathematical equation.
Also, the world as we experience is a result of a change or fall, and our origins lie in the Hyperspacial, the Spirit... and the angelic.
Again... Revelation 12 regarding, "stars"
What we see in the descriptions in Revelation, disregards time.
Prophecy confirms space/time, the foundation of our reality, is not as real as percieved, in this evolved organic situation.

So again, what is very difficult?

Also, what do we read repeatedly in the many near death experiences reported? Over and over, "there was no time", or, "time was different".

So our origin and our actual current situation, is apart from,"space/time", which is also related with gravity.

"We are in eternity now". - N. Vincent Peale

What do have a problem with? Sorry if this doesn't meet up with your expectations.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Neil you are an adult. Certainly you ought to understand what physics has come to!
Disagree? Why?

Space/Time is a, "construct". Therefore?

We, evolved in it, are a "construct".
Physicist Max Tedmark for one, brought out how the "fabric" of space and time is all about mathematical equation.
Also, the world as we experience is a result of a change or fall, and our origins lie in the Hyperspacial, the Spirit... and the angelic.
Again... Revelation 12 regarding, "stars"

What we see in the descriptions in Revelation, disregards time.
Prophecy confirms space/time, the foundation of our reality, is not as real as percieved, in this evolved organic situation.

So again, what is very difficult?

Also, what do we read repeatedly in the many near death experiences reported? Over and over, "there was no time", or, "time was different".

So our origin and our actual current situation, is apart from,"space/time", which is also related with gravity.

"We are in eternity now". - N. Vincent Peale

What do have a problem with? Sorry if this doesn't meet up with your expectations.

Hi morpheus.
Thanks for replying. I started writing a reply to the above but it grew to large, so I copied it and then removed it from this reply.

With respect, I did expect similar to what you have replied with. And i did not expect anthing from experiences of your own, and you haven't replied as such, as is apparent.

Regards morpheus.
Old 16-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?
All there really is is good. God is good. Anything else is simply the absence of good and so Satan and hell only exist in your mind. What is real is good and that goodness is with you even when you can't see it, helping you see the relationship you have with it which can become clouded by your mind making things like Satan and hell real.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 16-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Master
Ego... can be seen to equate with sin, and satan.
Evident in all the organic realm, and related with the "survival instinct", therein.
One way or another.

Blue, one can make the point that all we think of as real is in, "the mind", and involving the organic senses.
(Neil)

Again, the scriptures talk about a fall. First, there was a fall of the angelic, then also of mankind, we read.

The evil we see and observe in the world involves ego, and what is called in scripture, " the god of this world", the "prince and power of the air".

Spirituality helps one to transcend ego, and the related survival instinct, in love.
Faith enables one to transcend, in love.

"Now abide these three... faith, hope, and love. But the greatest is love."
St. Paul

In the Book of Revelation, the devil and satan is identified as "the great red dragon".
Interesting that, taught in schools today, is the "Reptilian Brain" aspect and understanding.
In Leviticus 17 in the Bible, the Lord Himself states that,
"The life of the flesh is in the blood..."
(Red)

So again, what is equated with evil?
How is ego manifested?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Suspended
Morpheus, BlueSky and neil,

We all know what love is and the values of peace. But not at all times it's applicable to all situations. We sow love at time in need for peaceful condition and some at critical situation but not to all situations.

For an example, one bad god is disturbing me so I go to check, and I take no action. I wait quite far from the temple. All of a sudden, I feel a pain and faint and lost of my consciousness because a bullet penetrate into and pass through the my left brain.

If I'm not a creator, my spirit is killed by that bad god. That's even I die and I don't know who kill me? When I have restored a little of my consciousness after a few seconds of that incident, I try to create new cells to repair my wounded tissues. Actually, it has a hole passing through my skull and my brain. But I survive. That bad god is eliminated by me. So what can I do to show him about LOVE. I haven't met or talked with him then I may get killed by him. Or it shows lacking of love from the op.

Ego is a bit easier to maintain that's personal outlook.

Faith is the necessity to live a good life or towards our worship God. This play a great role in our lives tackling with all situations.

Hope is the essential factors towards and facing our lives and with our worship God.