Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Who is called "the god of this world"? The Prince and power of the air", and, "this age"?
And? What did Jesus have to say about this world?

What is very difficult? How is the devil illustrated, also?
With hooves, a tail... horns?
What are you in the world? The evolved animal/mammal, evolved in what science tells us today is, "illusory"? In, "Space/Time"?

Who is "Mara" in Buddhism?

Get it together. Before it's too late.

Another grouping of questions by you morpheus.!
You ask these questions, and at the end of them you state that we ought to get it together before it is to late....
...but you wont come back and explain in full, any of it, "from" your point of view..instead of quoting biblical scripture and a few scientists, as per usual.

I for one, would like to hear "your" discription of space and time, being an illusion. and if it is an illusion, then what do you think happens in the realms of no flesh, "if" there is no space to traverse. And while understanding that, while traversing 'something', does take some time, or some moments, to accomplish. ...WHAT HAPPENS THERE THEN MORPH....WHAT HAPPENS.
is that what " you" mean by time and space being an illusion...are you stating that in the realms of no flesh there is absolutely no time and space....
morph I understand what time is, and im prety sure that I know what space is.....BUT WHAT IS YOUR INTERPRETATION OF SPACE, AND OF COURSE TIME....
And why do you keep repeating it.

And yes morph, I am going to "ASSUME" that I will not receive a satisfactory answer....smiles.

Ps...is anyone else interested in a reply to this↑↑from morpheus.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Suspended
Gods need time to travel to a certain distance.

When you said, no time and no space , it isn't true . There's no place like that. I can tell you a story of my second son, then you'll understand what's no time and no space is only human imagination.

When my second son whose age is 10+ , he goes with the Christianity Gods who's supposed to be called the God's kingdom. They're from the very far universe. They're not from the Christianity heaven that I said about my Spirit-God now looking after.

At that time, God Jehovah create another Christianity heaven that's now the one that all the ascended Christian stay . They've land and the land is floating in the space in the universe. The land isn't on a star and there's no tree there.

And the God's kingdom is divided some of them staying with us on land that's the land of my father. At another land of my father that's the school of training of the Christian Gods.

Once they're trying to travel to a star , at that star there's one type of water that can keep or refresh or renewing gods into their younger age or look. There's one God who brought my Cupidsons to visit there again.

When my second son travels with the kingdom of God, they have to continue to travel in space to that star for one month without any break time at the universe. I sometimes checking my second son about where has he reached and woke him up at night or at midnight or at daytime.So what's no time and no space????? That's never happens in the spiritual realm reality.

So no time no space assumption is just human imagination. That's because never a person has been traveling in the spiritual realm. Then they think that time is not important. No. My Goddess wife has to take hours to bring her house to be placed or rebuilt in my Paradise. And she is sweating when bringing so heavy a house although she has shrink it to a smaller size.

And other Gods also can prove that they take a long time to travel to my place when they bring their family members to my universe heaven. That's why the Gods or aliens who use space ship or UFO to travel when they want to come to our planet earth when they're staying too far in the universe.

There's no God in the spiritual realm can travel with no time no space as I do . So that's I have a high level dharma energy techniques, it's not a spiritual realm phenomena. That's not true of no time no space in the spiritual realm in the universe. Or it's totally an untrue assumption.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 15-09-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Suspended
You may think that everything is like in a box and the space become small. That can mislead human that's in a human viewpoint and it's not true. It's true that gods can be shrunk to a point size being. But when they're in a box then it's the same as the relative size of the box (there's a law of relativity) and they're not as human imagination of no time no space.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You may think that everything is like in a box and the space become small. That can mislead human that's in a human viewpoint and it's not true. It's true that gods can be shrunk to a point size being. But when they're in a box then it's the same as the relative size of the box (there's a law of relativity) and they're not as human imagination of no time no space.

Jeremy. ..
You did not make it known, to whom you were directing these two ↑↑ post towards. .
Surely it would not have been in reply to my post, to morpheus..surely not.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Jeremy. ..
You did not make it known, to whom you were directing these two ↑↑ post towards. .
Surely it would not have been in reply to my post, to morpheus..surely not.

Since it's to everybody and sure it's also to you then I've not direct to any particular post. Yes, it's to answer your post and it's after your post. So can you believe there's no time no space notion? It's a wrong assumption. But I don't blame too much about it for no one has experienced it. I reckon that it's Ab Orgine who says about this one. It's because I say, zero time and zero distance travel then he just use my saying as his expression of travel in the universe. I think, I've explained carefully in my thread why I can travel in that manner. But he assume that all of the Gods can travel in that way. It's a misunderstanding.
Old 15-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Since it's to everybody and sure it's also to you then I've not direct to any particular post. Yes, it's to answer your post and it's after your post.
So can you believe there's no time no space notion? It's a wrong assumption. But I don't blame too much about it for no one has experienced it. I reckon that it's Ab Orgine who says about this one. It's because I say, zero time and zero distance travel then he just use my saying as his expression of travel in the universe. I think, I've explained carefully in my thread why I can travel in that manner. But he assume that all of the Gods can travel in that way. It's a misunderstanding.

Jeremy how about you try again, to write in proper english, so that we can surely understand your words.

Your post is illegible. And sounds absurd. It would only take a moment for a self confessed god being such as you to learn proper english.

Come on, if you are going to lecture us, Jeremy, please make it easier to understand you.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy how about you try again, to write in proper english, so that we can surely understand your words.

Your post is illegible. And sounds absurd. It would only take a moment for a self confessed god being such as you to learn proper english.

Come on, if you are going to lecture us, Jeremy, please make it easier to understand you.

Sorry man, I think whatever I write you can get that comments to me. But to others it's okay. Just try to get others sometimes to write or respond to my post. If the next one is Ab Orgine, it's not to be counted .... But others can be anyone...... as you say.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Sorry man, I think whatever I write you can get that comments to me. But to others it's okay. Just try to get others sometimes to write or respond to my post. If the next one is Ab Orgine, it's not to be counted .... But others can be anyone...... as you say.

Jeremy...no mate, another illegible post. I can not be sure as to what you are implying.

Something about others.
Something about AB ORIGINE.
Something about not to be counted.
Something about others can be anyone.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Jeremy...no mate, another illegible post. I can not be sure as to what you are implying.

Something about others.
Something about AB ORIGINE.
Something about not to be counted.
Something about others can be anyone.

So you want me to tell you what's :

Others is all the viewers who read my post.

Ab Orgine is Ab Orgine ,so may I ask who again? Maybe the " Christ" with him......

Not to be counted is when I say , anyone. Ab Orgine is not thinking as an usual person who think in a human way or he will always ask his "holy spirit". That's always misleading.

I think you're pretending and want me to explain them to you . It's simple English and you want me to teach you. Hahaha !!!!! As if my English has achieved progress and improvements.
Old 15-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The spiritual books that God Jehovah, Jesus, Buddha, Taoist Gods, Supreme Emperor of Jade ..... gave to me. And most of them are given by God Jehovah. I've a shelf of about hundred of books. They're keep in a secret place that no other Gods can find. And only my spirit can see them. Sometimes it will show to me in my brain also.

So what is written in the Bible is true in the sense that only happens in a picture. And a lot of them can be in his pictures . But he won't tell you or others directly. It's mainly to keep secret for the bad gods or demons (or bad people). So you see hundred of books that if it's writing out it's more than a Bible........

Once, a demon mermaid who want to make love with me and she's captured inside a picture of a scenery. So you see what I mean. What for he wants to lie to you? Or the others? But he no need to say everything to you or bad gods or demons. That's why you only have to have faith on God bless of your religion. But it may not happen as you expected. And it's working that way.......

Again, WHAT books are you talking about? You're saying that God personally came down knocking on your door to deliver you some books? If the books you're talking about are real and written by human authors, please name some titles so I can look them up on the internet. And I don't get why this God of yours won't tell us directly the truth. Why would he need to worry about demons in the first place? Demons are supposed to be afraid of God. Since demons used to be angels, I suppose it's safe to assume they already know the truth themselves. I don't approve of this God's policy to lie to humans and keep the truth to himself, and at the same time ignore every foul deed that has been committed in his name because of all the untruths he told.