Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 17-05-2013, 11:40 PM
That name that was blanked out automatically
In the first post was 'A t water'...spaced so computer
doesn't misread as a bad word.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Below I copied some words about "time" and an NDE. The person's name is after it - but the link probably won't work...try it.
Enjoy!
:) Miss Hepburn

In the void during a NDE, there is a profound stillness, beyond all silence. You can see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity, in pre-creation, before the Big Bang, in the Eye of Creation. It is like toughing the Face of God and being at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. You can experience all of creation generating itself. It is without beginning and without end. You realize the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations. You learn that you are an immortal being and a part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly. (Mellen-Thomas Benedict)

Time and space exists only in the physical realm. When you leave the physical realm, you leave such constraints. Existence there is never ending and ongoing, forever and ever eternal. The only true movement is without the distortion of time and space. It is expansion and contraction, as if the existence that exists were capable of breathing. What appears as a progression, a time-line of starts and stops and ever-changing variations, is but an overleaf, an illusion, that helps us to focus on whatever realm we currently inhabit so that we will accomplish what we set out to do (or at least have an opportunity to), and not be distracted by The Truth that under-girds reality. Using radio as an analogy, dying to this physical realm and entering a spirit realm is comparable to having lived all your life at a certain radio frequency when all of a sudden someone or something comes along and flips the dial. That flip shifts you to another, higher wavelength. The original frequency where you once existed is still there. It did not change. Everything is still just the same as it was. Only you changed, only you speeded up to allow entry into the next radio frequency on the dial. You then fit into your particular spot on the dial by your speed of vibration. You cannot coexist forever where you do not belong. (Dr. PMH A****er)

When you die, you enter eternity. It feels like you were always there, and you will always be there. You realize that existence on Earth is only just a brief instant. (Dr. Ken Ring)

Bumping this---Part 1

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Continued - NDErs speaking about "time":

After death, you can literally travel at the speed of light and see all of the people on Earth simultaneously in one moment. You can see people in all manner of activity instantaneously. You can see people praying in mosques and temples, synagogues, and churches. You can see people individually expressing their own silent prayers. You can see indigenous tribes in all different parts of the world drumming and chanting. You can see God sending multitudes of angels to Earth to assist in answering all of the countless, millions of prayers being offered up at that single moment. (Dr. Liz Dale)

When you die, everything stops and you enter eternity. It is like finally getting to the nanosecond, where time stops. Like a watch, our body stops at that time. Yet our spirit and consciousness continue to live on in a dimension beyond sequential time. We go beyond nanoseconds into a space-time measurement we cannot know here on Earth. It is the eternal now where past, present, and future are all merged into one. Eternity is the present, the now that never ends. (Dr. Gerard Landry)

After death, you can go through the end of time all the way back through the beginning of time, then back into the present time where you started. It lasted forever, and was over in an instant. It is a paradox. (Dee Rohe)

After death, you can view one afterlife realm as if it was first grade. People stay there until they were ready to go to the next afterlife realm. This is the eternal progression, from one realm to the next. (Cecil)

The sense of timelessness after death makes you feel unaware of how long things last, but it can feel like a long time - maybe days or maybe weeks. (Rev. Howard Storm)

Everything in the spirit realm is kept in place by an all pervading Master-Vibration which prevents aging. Things don't get dirty or wear out. Everything looks so bright and new. You can then understand how heaven is eternal. (Arthur Yensen)

In the spirit realm, travel takes no time at all. Any experience can seem like eons. But that same experience also seems like seconds. (Dr. George Ritchie)

In the spirit realm, It can take eons of time as we understand it before some people go into the light. It depends on the person. You're in control. You hold the reins. Those who've come through those darker levels have said that they've had to face themselves and realize that if they don't shape up, in other words, learn more about themselves, they're not getting anywhere. (George Anderson)

Space and time are illusions that hold us to this physical realm. In the spirit realm, all is present simultaneously. (Beverly Brodsky)

After death, each person shapes their own eternity to correspond with their real inner nature. Some are taught by their friends about the state of eternal life. (Emanuel Swedenborg)

One experience in the spirit realm can feel like forever. Time no longer seems to apply and seems irrelevant. Time is only relevant when it is relative to the normal orderly sequential aspects of life. The experience can feel like a moment and an eternity. You realize that you are eternal and indestructible. You realize that you have always been, that you always will be, and there was no way you could ever be lost. It is impossible to fall into a crack in the universe somewhere and never be heard from again. You are utterly safe and always have been forever and ever. (Jayne Smith)

Life is about having experiences forever and ever and ever. As we bring this awareness permanently into our consciousness, our connection with God will be there and not somewhere in our unconscious. We will be consciously aware of who we are all the time. (Jayne Smith)

The experience lasted for hours or eons and now it seems that eons passed in only moments. (Virginia Rivers)

We wandered in this beautiful place for what seemed an eternity. (Karen Schaeffer)

The experience was a few seconds, but it seemed like an eternity. (Rev. Kenneth Hagin)

In the spirit realm, time and space becomes nothing more than attenuated wisps of human invention. Both were webs of light created in my consciousness. (Lynnclaire Dennis)

Bumping this ---Part 2

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Master

Don't have time to read all of this thread right now but thanks Xan for the recommendation. While I was researching the book on Amazon I noticed she has another book titled Coming Back to Life..........Heck, she has a whole bunch of books. I found one on paperbackswap and ordered it titled Beyond the Indigo Children. And ohhhhhh, she has one titled Future Memory..., that one sounds really, really good. What a treasure trove. Again, thanks so much for the tip.

Miss Hepburn can't wait to have the time to sit down and devour your posts.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder
My NDE is on the same site ...

Car accident ...

Eliab (Rene Turner)
Old 24-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

These descriptive experiences are amazing. Thanks for sharing...
Old 24-06-2014, 04:50 AM
energyman1

Hi. Xan.
I have a favourite book on NDEs, it really saved my sanity. I had an NDE in 1975 before there was any information about this phenomenon. It frightened the life out of me. I was sure I had developed a psychosis. Then I found Dr. Raymond
Moody's book "Life after Life". It was so healing, it showed I was not the only one to have an NDE and it confirmed I was not going mad.