Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 03-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Magdalena

Green tea

Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism,
The recent study reported that
3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day...
Old 04-05-2012, 03:36 PM
primrose

I did'nt know that, though I don't have a weight problem, I've been drinking that much green tea for years.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Haoma

3-5 cups seems to be quite a lot, no? I suffice on two. I also drink chamomile, and occasionally mint.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Master

i drink hot green tea every morning..........but I only drink one cup a day.....

I agree Haoma, too much caffeine is not good for you!

I also love my herb teas!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Henri77

What are thoughts regarding fluoride levels of green tea?

I've been buying distilled water instead of spring water lately, and discovered fluoride in teas is a factor if one wants to reduce fluoride intake.

Specially if one drinks 6-10 cups daily, as often recommended. I understand the "quality" of tea is a factor in it's fluoride content.

I'm sticking with coffee early in day and green & black tea at evenings at the moment.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:18 PM
nama_adrift

i didnt realize there was fluoride in green tea? is there anywhere you can go to look up which teas (brands) have the least/ most fluoride content? or is there another way to find out?
Old 07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Haoma

My tea brand of choice is Choice Organic Teas.

I use spring water personally.

Last edited by Haoma : 07-05-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Henri77

http://www.heavenoftea.com/typesofte...-and-fluoride/

I researched and this is just one source I found. As a psychic seeker, fluoride is a concern that I can't ignore.

Some feel that concentrated inorganic minerals in spring water is not benificial.
I'll add a link to that info....
Old 07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Henri77

This discussion & link is quite interesting , and challenges the idea that inorganic minerals in spring water is benificial.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=34736

2 hr interview but rather revolutionary , rarely discussed info about water in our body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msWt...ure=plpp_video
Old 07-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Haoma

Thanks Henri. Nice info. Interesting that the Japanese grown teas have less fluoride than the Chinese, due to soil content.

As per filtered water, remember too that Brita filters and the like do not remove fluoride.

This is the toothpaste I use: http://www.jason-natural.com/product/078522015109 and also use their peppermint mouthwash.