Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 03:36 PM
cweiters

Spells

Do you believe in Spells?

I do, there a so many different kinds of spells, believe it or not over a million.
I was drawn to a book of spells it took me almost 6 months to make the purchase. I am not Wiccan, yet I appreciate many of their beliefs. I'd like to know how others feel about spells or channeling energy which imho most people do without awareness.

Love to all
cw
Old 09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Whisperer

I do a few rituals as and when necessary but personally try to stear clear of most spells like the common love, money, fame ones. I think you have to be incredibly direct with what you write in a spell and very careful about what you incante or say. I totally agree that most work without awareness!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Makoorakoo

I mostly write my own spells and rituals. I have written spells and rituals for others as well who claim that they worked. Spell work like a lot of spiritual works is using intent through action towards a goal. Within that spells do work if they keep to the universal laws.

love and blessings to all
Old 25-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Question

Well, I once tried a spell a wiccan friend told me I could do to help an unwanted person to leave my house and it went like this: Take a broom and began to sweep it across the floor towards the front door (From another room cause you don't want to be doing it in front of the individual you are wanting to leave and you really don't want them to think u r nutty.... well... maybe... that would do the trick. Might get them thinking they should get to leaving because it would appear a crazy thing to do and scare a person thinking I had gone bonkers with the sweeping and the incantation ???) Anyway she said sweep the floor and say: As I sweep away the dust on the floor, I am sweeping you on your way out the door (Say Three times) so I did and soon after, that person left! She said it was a harmless spell and would cause no hurt, that it would just compel the person to want to leave so in order not to be rude and mean I tried it and as I said, they left. So I suppose that the props of the broom, the sweeping and the simple words repeated, enforced my Intent and desire for the person to go and helped them on their way! So was that an okay thing to do? Any comments out there? WWLN
Old 29-03-2007, 01:38 AM
OceanWaves19161

Spells like that are blessings!. I'm not even wiccan but I'm starting to really appreciate aspects of their beliefs and I've learnt a whole lot. If anyones interested in spells or spell writting apparently reiteration of words helps to give the spell more power as does rhyme apparently plus theres something significant about the number 3 (numerology people might be able to help) which is meant to make spells particularly strong so for example, repeat the spell 3 times or write the spell in 3 parts etc.

Alana:)
Old 13-04-2007, 07:56 PM
elaine

I am not a wiccan, but a frind of mine is.I was going for an interview, and really wanted the job.My friend said to burn a green candle, focus on what you wanted from the job. The next day I was offered an interview and was given the job there and then. Maybe the spell worked, I like to think so.
Old 13-04-2007, 09:05 PM
cweiters

Most spells are not used to interfere with the natural balance of life sort of speak.
Meaning the natural flow of things based on the total magnetic force around us.

I hope I am saying this correctly; the natural polarity of the human body is designed to attract to us; what we feel in our hearts and minds, be it negative or positive.

love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 13-04-2007 at 09:15 PM.
Closed Thread