Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 18-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
~~A room for those who mourn~~

This is an extremely sensitive subject so I ask all who post here to be mindful of those in mourning and use restraint and respect. Thanks.

Having been a mourner, and still in some aspects, I'm hoping this might be a peaceful place to sit a while and vent if needed. There doesn't always have to be a responding post (please keep that in mind folks), but a place to talk about your missed loved one and how you are coping with your loss.

I'm certain there'll be others in similar positions appreciative of any suggestions where requested, or skills in how you might be managing your grief.

I will begin.....
My husband of nearly 3yrs passed in November 2007. I was blessed with a supportive family, great friends, and an earth angel who is still with me now. Sometimes it feels like only yesterday. Other times it seems so long ago. So many things trigger reminders, and even now after so long, i can have a small set-back. It passes quickly now, but at first I wanted to die.

I also lost a son too long ago to mention. Same grief, different time. I know the one thing that helped me through was my spirituality. It definitely makes a big difference.

Bless
Old 18-07-2011, 01:17 PM
AngelicOrin

I miss my grandparents (my mums parents), my Nana never saw me grow up, and I never got to say good bye. She died after a long battle with cancer, and my mum didn't allow me to see her once she a admitted to hospital. I wish I could tell her so much...yet I think she knows, I feel her near me at times. Then there is my grandpa, he died shortly before my 21st, I know he didn't think much of me...I didn't go so well after finishing high school, I dropped out of Uni, and last year I was accepted into uni once again (I am now 24). I wish he could have seen that...so he could be proud of me...yet once again I think he knows.

I guess me wanting to talk to them, is pushing myself be spiritual, and more spiritual than I already am. I want to hear them, see them...want to them to know what I am doing, so they know their youngest grand-daughter is a achiever...I am the first in the family to be a uni student.
Old 18-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Master
I mourn my Dad who died 40 years ago.

Each step, each day, each minute of my life I mourn something new because I experience things I so much want to share with him!

My path guided me to spiritually find him after 36 years and start the grieving process, yet sometimes it's not enough!

I have a void that I don't know how to fill and although I can fill it with things I enjoy, even finding love, there's always an emptiness deep down!

Some days are good, I feel him and it is enough!

I miss you Dad, yet I don't really know what I miss!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 18-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Gracey

i have mourned my friend jeremy. he introduced me to the father of my twins, if it were not for him, they would not be here. first time i met him i was sitting on my front porch with my daughter who he knew. he came over and talked then left. a few minutes later he came to my door with the father of my soon to be twins. jermey had a childlike joy. he loved to go tubbing, fishing and loved abstract art. when he saw his parents his eyes lit up. i grieved a day for him and the next and the rest i would like to honor his spirit in all the good things he has done. all the joy he brought to others, like his own children, singing and dancing in the kitchen every morning with them....joy i say joy, jeremey lived it right and even though his death was extremely violent, i trust his soul is reunited with the spirit of god.

thanks night spirit for starting this thread, i appreciate that.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:37 AM
daisy2

I morn for my son What I morn the most is that here never got to do the things he wanted in this life he was so loved by many and he has a big heart that every one that new him got to see it some days i am fine but other days i miss him like mad walking up the driveway after school asking how it went then telling him to hurry up or youll be late for st john clean a room etc funny how you think of them and how it makes you laugh but then there is that side were he still kisses and hugs me in front off his mates and says yes thats my mum and i love her the little things he did that no one seen but me yes i think i am lucky to have a son who still kissed his mum at 15years old my son passed away in april this year and i no he is in good hands i do miss him so much but also no that we will see each other again and one day soon he may visit when hes ready too love you my handsome son xxx
Old 08-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Master
awwwww daisy ~~~HUGS~~~ There is NO mother in this world would want to lose a child. I've been there, even though my son was only a baby. I can't imagine how you must feel.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:59 AM
daisy2

Its the hardest thing i ever had to do was tell him to go to be pain free i loved him that much that i couldnt stand him being in pain part of me went with him but i new my mum would look after him for me i just didnt want him in pain anymore do you no what i mean
Old 08-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Master
I know what you mean daisy...a mothers love does that