Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-07-2011, 06:04 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
this is a link that tells you about it http://www.bryandeflores.com/LightLanguage.html

I get a sense I need to learn more but he is in the US so no good to me

Wow, that link was amazing, I love the dolphin language, it looks like bubbles hehehe. And the lady-bird-speak, so cute.

I will definitely be looking into this more, thanks
Old 29-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child

it might be, thank you for the link. I don't know what I am looking for at the moment, I just know I am being led somewhere and it is divine, but I have no idea... I'm just going with the flow for the moment and seeing where it takes me.

Thanks again tho, a really interesting link.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Declared Insane

Thanks for the link. I've had a trance state where four beings made of bright light where in my room. In my minds eye they were as tall as the skies. They showed me a cement pillar with inscription on. 2 distinct writings but they focused on the middle section. They recited and asked that a recite after them and remember. This continued for the whole night and i just fell asleep. I can't remember what they words where but it was some weird language. I consulted a few people and someone told me look at different language syntax which lead to celestial language as shown in the link. Wish I could remember exactly what I recited.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:24 AM
feralfae

Wow, very cool link.