Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Letting go help?

I apologize for the long post!

I constantly dream about this person, see feathers when I think of them. I see their name everywhere e.g. lets say they are called Ashley then I see a band poster saying “Jacob Ashley” plaything this date etc. Or a film directed by Ashley XXX etc. I’m so confused because I’d love to believe in synchronicity and everything happens for a reason right? I ask for signs that I’ll be loved soon and I see hearts in the clouds all the time. I asked if it was a sign that I was seeing their name and it stopped for a short time but it’s all starting again. I randomly thought about a song that they loved and low and behold the next day whilst I was driving the song came on. I don’t really get much response from my spirit guides though, unless I’m just not strong enough to pick up yet.

I made the mistake of consulting with about 10 different physics (I’m not slating anyone with psychic abilities, I respect you all, but I shouldn’t of done so many), the only recurrent thing I’ve been told is that I have an elderly man and woman as my spirit guides. They all told me different things. The first two said that ‘the person’ would contact me again within 2 months, the other said 2 weeks. The other psychics didn’t give me an answer on whether they would or not. Of course “the person” has not contacted me in 4 months.

Yes I do wish they would contact me because I believe we were connected on a physically, mental and spiritual but they have actually moved on with someone else. I see them sometimes going to work but I find myself walking around hoping to see them or them to see me and it’s got to stop now. I have nothing of them; I deleted them off social media etc. But they continue to “like” photos my friends tagged me in. Yeah I know I know it’s over and it means nothing. I know it’s over and we will not re-connect. I’ve been through worse break-ups and gotten over them so quickly so I do not understand why I can’t let this one go. I’m not naïve to think of us as perfect because it wasn’t, but we really did support each other. I do forgive this person because I understand why we broke up; I was in an extremely negative place. I hold no hatred towards them.

I need help letting go. I pray every night to my spirit guides and the angels for help, for mental strength to stop thinking about them. I’ve prayed to Archangel Michael to cut all the chords to them and then I’ve taken a salt baths with rose quartz. I’ve tried chakra healing meditations or other ‘letting go’ meditations every night. I may feel better for a day but then it all comes back. They won’t leave my mind and its driving me insane.

I do keep busy, I have a very complicated job which helps and I do a lot of fitness activities including volunteering for charity. I also see friends and family a lot but I do like to sit alone and meditate as well. I also practise positive affirmations every day and I write in a gratitude journal.

I need more powerful help. Can anyone recommend anything? At this point I feel so lost. If any of you could just jump into my brain and re-wire it or make me forget them I’d be grateful