Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Songs, and flashes, and everyone talking about it, lighted beings and shuttles, past lives memories..

That is awesome!!!
im sooo happy to hear that!
Old 16-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Wallaby

I guess the crux of my problem is that I don't really feel any guidance yet from the inner guidance - I don't yet have that connection and maybe that's what I'm trying to sort out at the moment ???? hence why things are so "flippy" and uncertain
Old 16-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Master
That is a good thing to acknowledge. You can also work with it to your advantage.

I suggest that you pick a quiet time, enter a reflective state of thought, and state your intentions to create a connection with your inner guidance. Then just imagine how that conversation would take place if it were to happen. How would you state your request? How might your inner guidance respond? Do that for about 20 minutes and then relax. Consider your request submitted in a most appropriate manner.

Have fun with this. It is a joyful experience and not some sort of obligation.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Master

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com check the meeting tapes(the grey box at left) and look for the clearing tapes. do the first one for a week,the second one for a week and the third for a week and the contact with FATHER should be there. by the way,the journals are amazing.

well it seems to be in our path..
Old 19-09-2011, 05:20 AM
Wallaby

Thanks for your suggestions guys - will try to start talking to my inner guide and see what eventuates

At least this now gives me a starting point. I have hope!!
Old 19-09-2011, 06:09 AM
mattie

Delving Into What Is Being Sought Or Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
... I really honestly don't know what it is that keeps me stuck. It seems to be my dynamic with my hubby but a lot of that is situations that we end up in together that is purely the result of the stage of life we are in. Don't get me wrong we are quite successful and have a wonderful young family of our own but because of that, it appears that we are less able (because of the kidlets) to actually take the time to work things out that seem to keep causing this feeling of being lost - we both feel it at different times and it is just tiring for both of us as we support each other through it. It gets very tiring and annoying that we are constantly working on improving these things within each other and somehow we keep ending up back at the same place. I guess its just trying to break a cycle somehow, although the cycle is different each time (and we approach it from a different angle each time too), we end up back at the start. I guess I just wish that it would feel like we made some progress at some point, that would be nice!...

Sometimes a feeling of being lost is one of the very useful characteristics of awakening. One feels lost, then begins to search. I know it never feels useful when feeling lost, but it can be.

What type of progress are you wanting to make or see that needs to be made? What is the same place you find your self & hubby ending back at?
Defining these can help you sort out what you're missing/seeking.
Old 19-09-2011, 06:10 AM
mattie

Continue Exploring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Thanks for your suggestions guys - will try to start talking to my inner guide and see what eventuates

At least this now gives me a starting point. I have hope!!

Keep giving feedback about this as it is likely someone will post something that rings a bell w/ you. The more information that is provided, the more specific the replys can be w/ trying to provide useful information & suggestions.

I just focused on your title, ‘Trying to find myself in all of this.’ Is this about establishing your own identity separate from your kids & hubby???
Old 19-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Wallaby

I think I need to re-define myself after a couple of years of upheaval (ie having kids, women in particular tend to lose themselves in the requirements of motherhood),

But those couple of years have also shifted me and hubby's relationship too - and so I think we are both trying to find where we fit as a couple and as individuals and I know that we are both on a search at the moment (as his identity has taken a hit as well through him not working for 18 months due to Post traumatic stress) to work out who we are individually and as a couple.

And we are both earth angels - part of me wonders where that fits with everything too, as my whole perspective on life has shifted (for the better) over those couple of years as well. It has been a massive period of change for our entire family - hopefully for the best, as we are starting to come out of it now, but both feel a bit lost now that all the upheaval has started to calm down a bit.

Thanks for all the suggestions and pointers, they have certainly helped me accept where I am and try not to force things to happen. But to just keep "searching" and the answers will appear, even if I don't know it at the time.
Old 20-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Master

Im not gonna loose myself in the requirements of motherhood,since I really dont care about if others would say to me,how to be and behave.. since Im pretty well connected to what I need and know. Im expecting two angels,at some point in time.Not yet though. It seems to me you shift quite dramatically when time is right. Do angels have more shifting life turning upside down events than others?
What is the best for angels to deal with that?
And welcome to the forum Wallaby. Nice to have you here.