Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-01-2012, 12:12 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cano
Read the life of Jesus, then we havn't much to complain about anymore.

Cano
Hi everyone THANK THANK THANKYOU, your words have been wonderful... I onlly used the quote from Cano, so I can say YES I have read the life of Jesus, as I was raised catholic.... and like him, Ive been perscuted and sold out by those closes to me, been beaten betrayed, for speaking my truth in support and helping others..... but unlike Jesus, at least he wasnt raped for many years and his beloved mother bring men home to abuse him..... I think maybe on top of everything he saw, suffered it may have been the extra icing on the cake that may have caused a little more emotional damage... Anyway in saying this Jesus is one person who Ive seen in my meditations who asked me If "I was willing to give up physical sight for spirtitual sight, and then said follow me.". I still dont fully understand what he meant, but in the past eight months my eye sight has gone from 20.20 to ****, and so who knows what this will mean later on....

The good news is, Ive been taking flower essences for two months, now and dispite my dark hours, (and they are only hours rather than days) each morning does herald a much happier outlook... so thank you for your wonderful words support and gift of love... and YES I will continue my work as a healer, I know my son is my teacher and a blessing, an so with my baby in mind, I will make sure, that wth him and through him I will find the strength to be a strong and happier person, so the legacy I leave behind, when I do go home (when he time is right), is one I can be proud off
knowing i did all that I could.

Thank you
Old 27-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Sungirl

Hi Gerry

It's good to hear that you are feeling better, however I have to ask... have you learned anything? Other than taking the remedies are you going to make any changes to your life?

You have been given both practical and spiritual advice and I wonder if you have heard any of it. Of course it is your choice but I wonder, if you don't make changes, even if just to your financial situation, how long will it be before you are back in the same place again?

I don't for one second wish to knock you down and destroy your faith, but god helps those that help themselves. We can use the analogy of sitting in a boat in a river. We can have faith that the flow of the river is guided by spirit, but when rocks come up we bounce off them and risk damaging the boat, or falling out into the river..... or we can get ourselves a paddle. We still trust that the flow of the river is guided by spirit but we can paddle round the rocks to stop us getting hurt.

What happened to you as a child sounds terrible. You couldn't steer your boat at that time, you were too young, but now you are an adult and you can pick up that paddle and row your way to a better life; still guided by spirit, but so much happier and safer.
Old 27-01-2012, 02:25 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Turning to God for help is the only thing you can do that will help you with your problems. The question is how to go about it.

In the next to last paragraph you compard your life to that of Jesus. Do you know the real reason Jesus suffered as he did? Jesus was not just a man but he is also God. He became a man and suffered the same things we do so that he could make a way for us to come to God. The source of all the suffering is human sin. All of us have sinned and we also suffer from the effects of other people's sins.

Jesus suffered many things because of the sins of others but he himself never committed sin. He died as an atonement for the sins that separate us from God. If you put your faith in him you will enter into a new relationship with God in which you will become part of his family and you will be able to go to him for help with all of your problems.

Perhaps the best place to start would be to read in the Bible about the life of Jesus and ask God to give you the ability to understand what you are reading. Remember that Jesus understands our problems because he has had first hand experience with them.

I will be praying for you and asking God to help you with all of your problems.

Hello theophilus

I thank you for your reply, I did try to send a private message but the website disallowed it. I was raised catholic, and spend every Sunday listening to sermons. And my father and I had many discussions about the bible, as being raised staunch Irish catholic with a grandmother who practiced self flagellation in order to suffer for the sins of her children, my father could quote scripture like the back of his hand, unfortunately I was too busy listening to the angels standing in front of me during mass, who told me at age seven when the priest said “if we do not confess our sins, we will burn in the fires of hell……” to which the angel said…. “this is not true God loves you…” so I repeated this message to my father and said , Daddy that isn’t true, the angel said, God doest want us to get burnt God loves us…”.

This message of Love only was made apparent years later, as the hell and brimstone message of old was no longer PC in terms of how religion was accepted in the publics eyes and therefore the church was losing followers, something I knew 39 years ago. So Love and tolerance become the message of the church in recent years, not pain and suffering.

My faith in God has always been with me, Im just not a fan of the church, my reasoning is, if a belief system has to keep changing its preaching to bend to the masses in terms of its teaching, then its interpretation of the truth (the BIBLE) wasn’t right in the first place. Ive seen angels since a child, it was them that I saw when I was been being raped, beaten and abused. It was an angel that stopped my mother throwing me out the bedroom window at 9 months old, and somehow enabled me to climb a 9 ft railing fence in a long fitted skirt in 10 seconds when I was being chased by 5 men at age 15.

It was the virgin mary I saw standing next to the alter at age 7, and when I stood up at pointed her out during assembly during our catholic school mass, the catholic head master dragged me out by my hair and punished me… Yes I know God in my life and I love him.. its life and is responsibilities that have challenged me. My intention was not to perceive my life as being the same as Jesus’, as he is the son of God a Master healer, he came to this earth to teach us about our connectedness to the almighty spirit and that we ARE all part of the divine spark.

But one has to also to bare in mind that Jesus was a messenger of God also, he lived a life to show us that FAITH is key, and his life was a lesson in FAITH and that we are a one in God… an understanding that is understood as matter of fact now, I suppose mostly because so many old souls chose to reincarnate and remind us that we are all one and the same, something that was not understood back then so it was Jesus that came here to remind and teach us this. Jesus was blessed with a constant connection and communication with his father, let me ask, how different the outcome may or could have been IF he didn’t have that communication/reassurance but simply suffered a life of abject cruelty? For no understand, rhyme or reason. As I know for myself, in part most of what has kept me sane, being a sensitve, has been this report with my angels. My mother never had that, and so despite the situations she instigated in my childhood, I have a lot of love and respect for her.

My mother has never had a strong or visible connection to spirit, but I will tell you her life…..

At age 4 she remembers being kept locked under the stairs in total darkeness. She could hear her older siblings in the house who were never allowed to speak to her. She was fed through a hatch, until she was put in a mental institution because her mother didn’t want her, from age 5 until she was 25 years old. During her incarceration at the institution, she was continually raped, beaten and abused by the other inmates and the care workers. She was never taught to read or write.

The intellectuals say, give me the child to the age of 7 and I will show you the man? In which case explain my mother, by any standard she should either be a psychopath or a basket case? During her time away from there, three times a year to visit home she was also beaten by her mother, thrown down 30 foot granit stair cases, raped and beaten by her brothers. She endured a broken nose, collar bones, broken ankles, wrists, and ribs. When she was sponsored by a one of the careworkers at the institution at 25 so she could leave that place and sent away and given a job as a laundry staff at a hospital. Her mother found out and demanded half her wages to support her fathers drink habit.

My mother has never heard the voice of an angel, no voices in the Garden of Gethsemane to advise or reassurance from ANYONE, She has had NO love in her life from mother or sibling or friend, for the first 25 years of her life……. And yet this women has 7 cats that she loves protects and adores, she walks miles at age 72 to help other eldery people her own age who are disabled and cant shop….. she IS a living angel, she isn’t the son of God, she never had an angel stand in front of her, in her many many hours of need, and tell her she is not forsaken….. so my point being, yes Jesus was the first of many who have come here and have suffered unimaginable cruelty and showed tremendous love and taught others how to be! So I don’t need to read the bible to know Jesus’ life to understand pain, sacrifice and suffering, Ive seen it in my mothers life, 10 fold and Ive seen jesus face to face, as he is one of my healing guides, and his energy is amazing, the peace and strength that he emits is phenomenal, he help me remove a demon that was within me that I had to pull out, and I was so afraid, but when he was standing next to me I felt NO fear just Peace…..

Im also aware as the son of God Jesus could have asked his father to destroy or punish those who persecuted him but he chose to suffer for his misson, and in some human and small way we too as light workers have also been given the same opportunity to do the same to our tormentors, as was with me. When my father chose to stab me in my eye and beat me when I was raped at 14 when I went my parents to ask for help, and was called a......., and was punished and abused for 5 years afterwards almost nightly, my cousins offered to have my father “got rid off” as that event meant I chose to take an overdose to which my cousins were very upset knowing what my father did to me as a consequence. My cousins were known as the Bromley Crays (if you’ve ever heard of the Cray twins you will know their history). I watched my younger siblings endure broken brooms over their backs as punishments, and black eyes and brusies were common place, and the social services put us children on the “at risk register”. However even though I knew I HAD THE POWER to rid us of this evil that was hurting and abusing us, I said NO!

I thank you for your advice. I realise now my learning in this life time is to love myself as much as I love others, (as my mother and Jesus has), the responsibility of supporting and taking care of a child also, has torn me in needing to let go of responsibility and worrying about physical stuff because of my sons needs and just having faith, something Jesus and my angels I know are helping me with, and something which is also a understanding in Jesus, as he didn’t have the responsibility of raising children single handily, these are the issues of modern times, in terms of the new light workers, as my faith was rocked in childhood because of being attacked by demons, and God didn’t save me then, so this also is my lesson, is to simply trust I will be OK.
Thank you

Last edited by Lynn : 27-01-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 27-01-2012, 03:29 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Hi Gerry

It's good to hear that you are feeling better, however I have to ask... have you learned anything? Other than taking the remedies are you going to make any changes to your life?

You have been given both practical and spiritual advice and I wonder if you have heard any of it. Of course it is your choice but I wonder, if you don't make changes, even if just to your financial situation, how long will it be before you are back in the same place again?

I don't for one second wish to knock you down and destroy your faith, but god helps those that help themselves. We can use the analogy of sitting in a boat in a river. We can have faith that the flow of the river is guided by spirit, but when rocks come up we bounce off them and risk damaging the boat, or falling out into the river..... or we can get ourselves a paddle. We still trust that the flow of the river is guided by spirit but we can paddle round the rocks to stop us getting hurt.

What happened to you as a child sounds terrible. You couldn't steer your boat at that time, you were too young, but now you are an adult and you can pick up that paddle and row your way to a better life; still guided by spirit, but so much happier and safer.

Hi sungirl

I don’t understand what you mean…. Its prevalent through this website about taking your life and finding the positives? The problem has been with me, is suffering hurt for so long has meant for me that I don’t see or have expected sunny days in fact Ive forgotten how to feel happy, I don’t remember what that feeling was… so the flower essences have worked in terms of clearing that mental HABIT and giving me a different perspective, and new set of feelings, To instill a positive outlook in the face of adversity…. Nothing has changed in terms of lessons so to speak or my life only my outlook in terms of having a better perspective in knowing that it doesn’t matter what my physical life is, what is important is how I perceive and have a better outlook interms of how I move forward?

It’s the same thing as if people keep telling you are ugly, even if you look in the mirror and ACTUALLY see someone lovely eventually you will believe what others tell you, if its being happening for a long time, and you start to buy into other peoples negativity… the flower essences have given me the ability to see something different, the truth so to speak… i.e. I don’t care what people think, I now chose to think differently…. That has nothing to do with karma, life lessons, etc., its about perspective… so this is what I was trying to explain…. Hopefully Ive done than a little better in this message.
Old 27-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrygirl
Hi sungirl

I don’t understand what you mean…. Its prevalent through this website about taking your life and finding the positives? The problem has been with me, is suffering hurt for so long has meant for me that I don’t see or have expected sunny days in fact Ive forgotten how to feel happy, I don’t remember what that feeling was… so the flower essences have worked in terms of clearing that mental HABIT and giving me a different perspective, and new set of feelings, To instill a positive outlook in the face of adversity…. Nothing has changed in terms of lessons so to speak or my life only my outlook in terms of having a better perspective in knowing that it doesn’t matter what my physical life is, what is important is how I perceive and have a better outlook interms of how I move forward?

It’s the same thing as if people keep telling you are ugly, even if you look in the mirror and ACTUALLY see someone lovely eventually you will believe what others tell you, if its being happening for a long time, and you start to buy into other peoples negativity… the flower essences have given me the ability to see something different, the truth so to speak… i.e. I don’t care what people think, I now chose to think differently…. That has nothing to do with karma, life lessons, etc., its about perspective… so this is what I was trying to explain…. Hopefully Ive done than a little better in this message.

Hi Gerry,

It's great that you have gained a positive outlook and I am not surprised that the remedies have helped you, however you still have bills to pay and a house to keep. A good mental attitude will help a little, but making practical changes will help more.

I guess I wanted you to think about how much you think of yourself and not others. How you leave yourself impoverished so you can ensure that others have enough. It is commendable, but impractical for any length of time.... those bills still need paying. In the end it is possible you will once again find yourself unable to cope with the difficulty of giving more than you have and your positive mental attitude may slip.

You need to find a way to get those bills paid and food on the table for your son and yourself.

You also still seem to carry wounds from your past as you still talk about them. These wounds can be lessened with the right work. I am not trying to diminish what you have gone through, but you don't have to live a life where they are what define you. You can live a life where you are happy and free from their effects. Wouldn't that be wonderful!

In the end though, this is just my opinion and you are well within your right to tell me to take them elsewhere, I'm just trying to help.
Old 27-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Master
To Spiritmessenger - just sharing that I loved your last post to Gerrygirl...
lovely energy coming from you
Old 27-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally posted by Uma
To Spiritmessenger - just sharing that I loved your last post to Gerrygirl...
lovely energy coming from you
Thank you love I try to blend my spiritual experiences and what I've learned from all those that guide me from spirit with the practical things I've experienced and learned on my journey through this life, to help others.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:57 AM
iScorpio

One thing I don't get if we want to return Home, but we have to stay, why do we have to go thru pain and lonliness?
Old 05-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Master
One thing I don't get if we want to return Home, but we have to stay, why do we have to go thru pain and lonliness?

iScorpio... If you'll read near death experience stories you'll hear very often that people are told by the Light or guides that we are here in this world to learn to love and to give. In fact, that is a way out pain and loneliness.

Here's a thread you might be interested in:
What do we know about Death from Near Death Experiences? - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22123

Xan

Old 05-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Occultist

Yes a dirt nap is so much better..sure your loved ones will be thrilled finding your body and getting the corner filling out the reports. awesome.