Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Master
Got this image of us, worlds apart, sending love, massive and love, to one another. Thought what I wouldve done had you been hear, and held your energy and embraced it. And I let my hands hold my field, my head, neck, back, arms. So powerful to redirect the love I send, to me, while seeing you do the same.

And infinity loop of love energy across dimensions, Love.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 17-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

Last edited by M.Tesla : 17-10-2018 at 11:33 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:26 AM
Master

it is true, i don't feel too sociable right now! Last week was a lot!
Old 18-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
Another birthday, with you and without.

We'd short circuit for sure.

Just love that you're here anyway. I'm ok with the blinders now, I know what I know and it's all for a purpose. I just remembered I can guide the blind without a sound... An epic birthday gift. What's your super power, Love?

Tell me more? Tell me about your being - here, what's it like? Sound like we're keeping pets, but what's your 'vessel' like? What are you like in you vessel? I'm so childishly curious...! I think we'll have a laugh... I know we'll have a laugh. I drop things. It's like I'm too big for this shape,things just fall out of my hands. Today I flung a bottle of mayo half across the kitchen cause it just didn't stick, I just dropped it/threw it...! I flung a mobile phone straight into the dish water another time. Turned straight into a doorframe, knocked myself out. I just don't fit properly.

And I love it.

I miss you, I want your stories. I want to be looking and walking in the same direction. I feel you here, I know we are walking side by side, but this is Life in 3D, and we're here and that does count, that's the whole point right, so yeah, d'be nice to physically have you here.

Here's to me, and to you wherever you are; Hip hip hooray!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 19-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Seeker

You are the only person I've ever admitted to that I am not happy in my current relationship. I guess I just had to let you know. I can't admit it to any of the people actively involved in my life, so please take it as a compliment. I have been in a similar situation; I have felt strongly for someone whose marriage was unhappy and doomed. I remember feeling desperate. The person I loved did not love the person they were involved with, and I understood it wasn't easy for them to divorce. For a long time I thought I was OK with the situation, but eventually I began to feel very hurt and meaningless. I don't want you to feel that way. I know I need to get rid of my relationship whether I'll ever be with you instead or not. (Though I've read cards for us, and it seems like we keep coming back as lovers again and again until we succeed.) The reason for separating from my current partner is not to start a relationship with you, but to make me feel better. As I feel better, you feel better. As you feel better... Yeah, you know. Please, just trust me. I'm advancing here, it's just happening slowly.

Now that I have told you how my relationship is, it feels difficult to even mention my relationship to anyone. I don't want to pretend I'm happy, but I don't want anyone to know how unhappy I am, either. I don't want to talk about the condition of my relationship because I'm worried about you hearing about it and seeing through me. I don't want you to wonder why I keep pretending though you and I know the truth.

You are the only one who knows. It's irrational to trust you like that, but I do. You get to see a side of me that most people won't. And why wouldn't you? We share a mission.

I'm with you. I hope you feel it.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Master

well not so panicky - just distant -
Old 20-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Master

i was mad but cant be. I want to be but cant be. one look at you and its gone. but i still find it unfair. im not even sure if you know what you do....God means a lot to me. KInd of felt like a swipe. It's apparently expected. God showed me you dont care that much for him. I see i will have my hands full. I almost want to turn and just go. but go from who and where? I cant understand this and why God is doing this.
I felt so disappointed. i felt disappointment yesterday too. WHy me? Why couldnt i just get an average guy with less holes in the soul. I wanna go home. You may be my ticket. Just please dont waste my time. dont prove you're just the same as the rest.
im not afraid of you. but my time i dont want to waste.
it was good to see your friend cheer you up. he is funny and i could tell you needed the laugh.
im tired. our time zones and you having me in a metaphorical pocket was exhausting. waking out of a shallow sleep every 20 mins to a soul call. im still tired. my eyes are sore.
i cant do that again. what you do is so hard and fast and full on. energetically i am so so so exhausted. i have to work today. how can I shut that part off to give us a break? Its like empotional distress keeping me there, wide awake. panic feeling and its just that i cant be bothered at my age to smooze some mans ego. i would rather focus on things that bring me joy.

besides, you have many to choose from for ego kicks.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Master
Are we learning?

Of course.

See ya.

Old 20-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Master

well you're the one who thought it was a good idea 'for my own salvation' if you made me navigate the world without you. I guess you get what you pay for?
Closed Thread